Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist

• muxgg wrote:

Now the amount of rats in both Stalker and Slayer is unbearable.
      Every 5 fights you get, from 3-4 of them will be rats almost guaranteed.
      At least thats my experience last 3 days.
      I think this is due to the current meta/combat balancing issue.
      A lot of players which like to fight are not doing corrupted anymore.

I wish you could make something faster regarding that because more and more players are not doing corrupteds and this is making the situation worse.

Before hallowfall and nature healers infested CD, I would fight 9/10 matches in slayer, but now I HAVE to rat 8/10 matches b/c 8/10 are hallowfall. Im sure people are experiencing simliar and are just ratting b/c it is more efficient to do so then trying to fight holy and dying or bringing pvp gear hoping not to meet holy, then meeting them and breaking crystal and being mediocre at pve/clearing.
    • This does lead to another topic not discussed here. While the mobs/bosses are not terribly difficult they are a down right pain in the ass for many builds. This further limits the build potential in CDs. I would have preferred an easy mob design similar to HGs so the fights/builds are not so massively impacted. Fame should be adjusted down accordingly. Pure fame should be better in other places like SRDs.
    • To be honest I am bored AF

If I play Slayer people run or are 8.3 overgear try hard

If I play stalker with a build that in total costs without potions/food 10 k including this potions/food + horse 35 k max, I loose not many today actually none..with such a redicolous build I am at 80% kill rate 98% survival rate

I have the choice between no skill people or try hard / runner in crazy overgear

My feedback: design is bad

And on top, I hate the 20 seconds pvp and then be forced to 8 min pve

My feedback again: design is bad

To be honest, it is winter, we have covid lockdown, currently there is no better alternativ to this game

But I am so done with it..

Because devs rarely talk, customer centric really feels different for me ... Devs give me the feeling they sit in the cloud and rarely listen on top I don't understand at all what balance is doing..

If I can with a 10 k pure gear build obliterate stalker, something is wrong
    • F13th wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

To be honest, it is winter, we have covid lockdown, currently there is no better alternativ to this game
      Will be in the near future, at the moment at least 2 projects are in alpha test
      Care to share the names of the game?

Until nerf of holy and tweak of CD, I've decided to just rat.
      (b/c nerf of holy won't make CD enjoyable anyways, b/c of rats and 8.3s)
      Just tried ratting with bear paw with quarrier workboots, clear speed is around 5-6 minutes per dungeon.
      Average loot being 200k per, that's 5-6m/h

Considering I was getting about 3-10m/h before holy, I understand why people rat.
      It makes economical sense. Admittedly it is less fun though.

But then again, what's the point of ratting? to get silver? I have enough XD.
      Guess I'm soon to quit this game.

The post was edited 2 times, last by foo ().

• I think they should review the rat mechanics...

In the begin of Corrupted dungeon, I ratted, I hated when someone invaded me and wants to fight.

Now that I want to fight, I hate when I find a rat.

It seems a lose/lose situation, a rat wants to be alone, and a fighter wants to fight.
      cat-rat game is not a fun game in cd.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• tabooshka wrote:

Tabor wrote:

The only thing I don't like about your destroyer level idea is I would like that level to be PvP focused. No mobs, traps and a more restricted fight area. A place for hardcore people to go where they know fights won't be 5 minutes of running in circles and a place where you know for sure someone is going to die.
      then just duel at caerleon
      great solution my friend. you should build games.
    • AlwaysHigh wrote:

Nerf Nature Nerf Nature
      Nerf Nature Nerf Nature

no point make a classic fighter and get reckt by a non-skilled and non-fame nature+mercenary+spectral hat build.

i know there is one good build to counter it, ok, but seems to me that nature is a bit OP in this game and mainly in corrupted dg.

Nature is borderline okay imo.
      They do have crazy sustain yet no mobility and less dmg.
      You're right there's only a few builds that can kill it, but they can't kill you if you don't fight them.

Sadly, if you don't run such builds with high burst dmg, best if you just break crystal (and waste both players time)
      Or run builds such as blackhands or boltcaster...
    • I think we could thing on those ideas:

1) Remove rats from CD. Make the regular green solo dungeon not disappear in 90s, but it can be invaded for 1 person for each x minutes, like the avalon portals. Who is inside can't leave with "a" out, only if finish the dungeon.
      Conclusion
      Corrupted dungeon was made for a solution because many people was invading solo dungeon with many people. With this mesure CD will be for PvP like hellgate, and the green solo dungeon will be for invasion, but balanced to not enter many people.

2) Let CD and green solo dungeon as the way it is now, create another content besides corrupted dungeon, that is for fast PvP, like a hellgate but for 1x1.
      Conclusion
      This mesure will make the people for pvp go more for this new content and be happy to have pvp and not find rats. And the rats will be happy cause they will get less invaded.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• i made a thread before i saw this one, heres the link to the other thread
      rating and ranting: some controversial topics about corrupted dungeons.

edit: @devs i did a quick scroll through after posting this reply, jesus h christ, i understand why you dont listen to player suggestions now. and if you choose to completely ignore my posts, i understand. just keep doing your best, thank you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by professorpewpew ().

• Others questions not urgent like those before...

Increase the range of view
      I think it would be better to increase the range of view, this will improve the preparation against one shot build like quarterstaff, since we could inspect further. I think it is good not only for CD, but fot the open world also. And it will balance cause some monitors could see further.

Rise in some seconds the countdown for stuffs.
      After you invade a person and kill him, there will be a countdown to you loot everything on body, but some times the body is in a trap or we must kill mobs over it, maybe could rise the time to get the loot.
      When you knock down a person, sometimes you need to kill the mobs near it and there are traps over it, allowing the guy have time enough to denied the kill by clicking in die.
      When you get invaded the enemy could spawn near, making you not having time to recovery from mobs or change skills. The same for invasion.
    • Yiotoo wrote:

Others questions not urgent like those before...

Increase the range of view
      I think it would be better to increase the range of view, this will improve the preparation against one shot build like quarterstaff, since we could inspect further. I think it is good not only for CD, but fot the open world also. And it will balance cause some monitors could see further.
      another suggestion of similar nature is make it possible to click the name tags on the edge of screen instead of just the character models. this way we eliminate the "south screen" advantage
    • New

professorpewpew wrote:

Hice un hilo antes de ver este, aquí está el enlace al otro hilo
      calificación y despotricando: algunos temas controvertidos sobre mazmorras corruptos.

[/ media]

editar: @devs Hice un desplazamiento rápido después de publicar esta respuesta, jesucristo, entiendo por qué no escuchas las sugerencias de los jugadores ahora. y si eliges ignorar completamente mis publicaciones, lo entiendo. sigue haciendo tu mejor esfuerzo, ¡gracias!
      pewpew is the voice of the people... is so fucking true what he say
    • New

Kinyo wrote:

Mb im not the first to say it but, what about adding battle royale mecanic to corrupted d to prevent people from resetting numerouse of times before their opponent make mistake or just bored to death. Im not asking for taking mobility out of such builds, just make shure it does not overabused.
      The timer to get out of combat needs to be increased in CDs. I've lost count of how many times I've caught back up to someone right as they started fucking autohealing, we're still in a fight and I'm on their ass but for some idiotic reason the are considered "out of combat."

Of course the rebuttal people make to that is that it won't change anything and people will just run for even longer, but that's just a BS argument because if I'm catching back up to people clearly running for even longer to get out of combat wouldn't have been an option. I'm sure I'll get a lot of soldier boot crybabies who think this is a terrible idea, which will affirm exactly how right I am on this.