Going down by mob while recently hit by player should lead to death

• Going down by mob while recently hit by player should lead to death

It is rather odd, if u fight someone and this someone gets hit by mob this one gets downed

I had the absurd situation, a player won vs me I ran with last breath in a place with 2 traps and the enemy could not finish me..

It was even worse, I stood up had protection could position and killed him even he clearly won..

So ...if u go down by whatever and u recently had pvp - please death...as this is a pvp game
    • Another thing that sucks is when you kill someone and his dot or something kills you after you already killed them. Once there dead you should regen right away much faster or atleast shield for a second. Stupid both people lose their set. The winner does get the points but still its kinda bullshit.
    • Neef wrote:

Another thing that sucks is when you kill someone and his dot or something kills you after you already killed them. Once there dead you should regen right away much faster or atleast shield for a second. Stupid both people lose their set. The winner does get the points but still its kinda bullshit.
      Killed a guy in a 7.2 set, got down on my knees right after killing him because i had DoT's on me.
      As a result couldnt loot anything from him before getting booted to my dungeon.
      Shit sucks.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Neef wrote:

Another thing that sucks is when you kill someone and his dot or something kills you after you already killed them. Once there dead you should regen right away much faster or atleast shield for a second. Stupid both people lose their set. The winner does get the points but still its kinda bullshit.
      Killed a guy in a 7.2 set, got down on my knees right after killing him because i had DoT's on me.As a result couldnt loot anything from him before getting booted to my dungeon.
      Shit sucks.
      Wow, that is straight up garbage! It’s one thing to be inconvenienced to have to try and return to a spot after dying to collect your shit, its totally another to have the game completely swallow the loot.