Blackhand second hit doesn't hitting without explanation. Bug/glitch ?

• Black hands E was "fixed" some time ago and they are viable to play
      Do you have a video showing that it doesn't work
      Sometimes when I hit E and the enemy is at the max range, the 2nd hit doesn't happen
      If a life touch staff is using E while you use black hands E, they can move away and avoid the 2nd hit
      Also, when I shadow edge, their fort sterling cape activates, I try to E, the initial true damage goes through but they are not stunned

Lastly, English-wise, you could phrase the title something like, "Black Hands' second hit is not working"
    • Fixes
      • Defeated Meteorite and Adamantium Elementals now show their correct enchanted state
      • Improved Hit Detection of the ability Devastating Strike (Black Hands) - the ability now also only purges on the first hit as intended

I have bought 10 000 black leather for 1k silver, I hope this iinvestment now pays off
    • hypnoticshadow wrote:

Guys this is not fixed at all I have the video and is not working expecially when you do hellion shoes, chain slash, devastating strike.
      I know the things about range, lag and so on but this is not the case the second punch hits and there is no damage nether no push back.
      So you tested it on test server ?
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Coonery wrote:

hypnoticshadow wrote:

Guys this is not fixed at all I have the video and is not working expecially when you do hellion shoes, chain slash, devastating strike.
      I know the things about range, lag and so on but this is not the case the second punch hits and there is no damage nether no push back.
      its the next patch its live on TEST server please read properly
      I read the patch notes and the text is extremely vague, this is the text:
      "Improved Hit Detection of the ability Devastating Strike (Black Hands) - the ability now also only purges on the first hit as intended"

Vague because first the problem was not the purge at all, the purge on the first hit already works as intended, the problem is the second hit that in at least 50% of cases hits but makes no damage and no push back. That s the fix to do as fast as possible because it makes bh stupidly random. I hope Devs got the problem because from the test of the patch fix it looks like they dont understand the problem, but maybe it was just a problem of text.
    • well black hands is technically a channel as well i believe 50% of black hands players just cancel their own ability by spamming too much..yes the glitch does happen but its more about the position of you and your opp when u active it... more of a hitscan situation because the second part of the E acts as a melee skillshot. think about using black hands and clicking somewhere else to move before the second part hits. it will cancel thats intended
    • If the second hit doesn’t trigger, most likely your target was not stunned with the first hit and moved away (targets using fort sterling cape, focused run, and other abilities that grant cc immunity).
      This happened to me multiple times when playing against black hands and my opponents usually blamed this supposed bug for their defeat; keep those counters in mind and you should have no problems (I have played black hands myself, 20 - 30 encounters in CD and the second hit didn’t work only in the situations I described).
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by She0gorath: Grammar ().

• It's intermittent bug. It's obvious that when your opponent used cc immune abilities and move, the second hit will definitely not hit. We call it a bug since we experienced it with opponents without any cc immunity abilities and also not cancelling, and still didn't hit.

Also the thread marked as "will be fixed", so they recognized it as a glitch/bug.