[October 22nd] Android Update Fix (Update: November 4th)

• No man its already been like 2 days.....
    Me n some of other friends have been reporting this android bug since few hours of update release.....
    I appreciate that they r bringing new updates for player's better experience but its very disappointed that they r not much caring about the android users.....
    Plz i request the developers n manager to solve this problem as soon as possible n care about android users as much as u care about other platforms man cause there will be more android users than other device user if the game work properly cause most of other device user also uses android but all the android user may not be able to afford other devices to play the game.......Yeah that is true for poor Albion fan like me.....
    So plz take that facts for consideration
  • Yesterday, while playing on a PC, I said to myself that I would download the patch to my phone.
    The download stopped at a certain point (exactly where I don't know anymore), I said to myself that I was coughing it up, I'll leave it at that, maybe it will continuing (the wheel in the AO was still spinning if I remember correctly).
    And yes, after about 20 minutes it resumed the download, it downloaded and the game works normally.
    So my idea for those, to whom it stopped downloading, try to leave it like that and wait, maybe it will continuing similarly as it was with me ..
    So much fro my experience, otherwise I don't know, the game works normally on my mobile.
    Good luck guys!
  • CassX wrote:

Yesterday, while playing on a PC, I said to myself that I would download the patch to my phone.
    The download stopped at a certain point (exactly where I don't know anymore), I said to myself that I was coughing it up, I'll leave it at that, maybe it will continuing (the wheel in the AO was still spinning if I remember correctly).
    And yes, after about 20 minutes it resumed the download, it downloaded and the game works normally.
    So my idea for those, to whom it stopped downloading, try to leave it like that and wait, maybe it will continuing similarly as it was with me ..
    So much fro my experience, otherwise I don't know, the game works normally on my mobile.
    Good luck guys!
    I did just that even spent 2 hrs phoneless doing that and waiting... It doesnt budge till an error occurs and the download sets me back like i had 250mb left. It stops and i waited no change decided to restarrt game loads in and puts me back 500mb left and to the point that it will stay like this forever on.
  • No man its already been like 2 days.....
    Me n some of other friends have been reporting this android bug since few hours of update release.....
    I appreciate that they r bringing new updates for player's better experience but its very disappointed that they r not much caring about the android users.....
    Plz i request the developers n manager to solve this problem as soon as possible n care about android users as much as u care about other platforms man cause there will be more android users than other device user if the game work properly cause most of other device user also uses android but all the android user may not be able to afford other devices to play the game.......Yeah that is true for poor Albion fan like me.....
    So plz take that facts for consideration

DeuxVault wrote:

CassX wrote:

Yesterday, while playing on a PC, I said to myself that I would download the patch to my phone.
    Good luck guys!
    I did just that even spent 2 hrs phoneless doing that and waiting... It doesnt budge till an error occurs and the download sets me back like i had 250mb left. It stops and i waited no change decided to restarrt game loads in and puts me back 500mb left and to the point that it will stay like this forever on.
    I tried like 5 times today as u say but no positive result
    Bro it need fix or the problem wont be solved
  • You asked for where u from no i m from Asia may be asian server have problems or something like that.....
    And plz give some response administrators
    I have been checking forums like after every hours since i wake up hoping we will get some positive response or at least some response but no, no nothing.....
    We feel like we r being ignored.....
    At least give some response like we r working on the problems if u r working or say you r busy solving problems related to windows or other platforms n give us a break man
    !!!!!!!!Atleast response!!!!!!!!
    Or Ban android version n give android user good bye n sayonara
  • Hey everyone,

Can you please read the following post by @Amoebius76 and let us know whether the issue is resolved for you?

Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey, we've got an update!

There were some changes done regarding the routing to our servers, which, for PC players, should let you update the client now without much hassle!

So please, check if you can update it properly now, without having to press Retry all the time.

We currently can not confirm if this also fixed it for Android, thus are very thankful for any feedback on this. It seems that the downloading issue on Android is caused by a bad connection to the servers, which we are currently trying to fix, too

Thank you,

- Mytherceria & Dev Team

Mytherceria#3744
  • hola un saludo coordial el problema en android no se ha solucionado ni siquiera descarga la nueva apk y el mismo problema comienza a descargar y después de cierto momento se detiene la descarga y no se guarda el progreso de la descarga te envía al inicio de la descarga siempre porque no cargar el juego completo a la página principal, ya que era antes y lo que el apk se descarga con todos los archivos a la vez