Error on download

• Hey there,
      There is an issue regarding Android download after the APK is downloaded the in game download stops in the middle and doesn't continue whenever I restarted the game it starts the downloading from the beginning it's a irritating bug I already lost around 6+gb of my data please help fix these bug I really luv Albion ☹️

Mytherceria wrote:

Hey, this means that the connection was lost. You would need to click on the 'Retry' button and it should resume download from the last file.
    • alonxx wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

Hey, this means that the connection was lost. You would need to click on the 'Retry' button and it should resume download from the last file.
      I've been with this error all day, even if it gives "retry" it happens again, there are several of us with this error.
      I already tried a clean install and the same thing happens

Hey, is the error message you're receiving: "could not verify the identity of the update site" or "error on download"? Please also have a look at this thread for more information.

Mytherceria#3744
    • Getting this error, via the launcher log:

Source Code

1. WARN 2020-10-21T08:07:07.737 "C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/Albion Online Launcher-l9Mfi9/downloads/Albion-Online_Data/StreamingAssets/GameData/cluster/2354_WRL_ST_AUTO_T8_MOR_OUT_Q2.cluster.bin.zip run into timeout"
    • Mytherceria wrote:

alonxx wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

I've been with this error all day, even if it gives "retry" it happens again, there are several of us with this error.I already tried a clean install and the same thing happens
      Hey, is the error message you're receiving: "could not verify the identity of the update site" or "error on download"? Please also have a look at this thread for more information.
      i have the ''error on download'' issue . How can i fix it ?