Quarrier boots in Corrupted Dungeons

• Hattenhair wrote:

AethericHaven wrote:

Hey dude, just a word of warning after lurking here for a while I noticed a trend. Hattenhair and a few others do nothing but troll. If they are too unwilling to change with the meta changes let em burn and it's not worth the time to try and change them.
      Warframe has a few stream/content creators who do the exact same thing and are often discounted by players like me who actually know how to make a Pox bomb work or a bow thats not a red crit beast work.

Just do you and when SBI asks for input respond to them with the measured planning you seem to have.

Yet another throwaway account pretending to know something.
      Nothing to see here.

>HURR DURR u AsKeD fOR nERV u gOt NerV
      Thats not how balance works.
      HAHAAHHAHAH and you was talking with me about hallowfall

hahahahhaha get fuckd hallowfall,
    • Why my gathering gear is nerved. i am main gatherer so now i cant use quarrier boots as i wish?
      i since the start of the game use greataxe and quarrier boots.

Now i get nerv because some rats?

rats rats who cares about rats? they can rat all day im fine with that. (but some people complain about others all day long not only ingame)

But i have a right to use my quarrier bootsas they are in on play what you like game.

What i have to do with corrupted dungeons. Why you mix up things. Why trash item that is fine. And btw all other gear is 700/ 700 and what is the better IP
      for gathering gear?

No Buff?

Only the loudest people are heared from SBI. So i start crying now too?
    • Dima_URAGAN wrote:

Forget about pve rats on carrier boots guys!! I found method play corrupted and fight every dangeon!

bullshit. I trying ratting in CD after "crystal nerf" without popping shrine, in 3h I had 0 dove. then Gl with that.
      this is pure RNG you can be dove every dungeon or never get single dove. I dont care cuz im always popping shrine..
      in next patch I dont care about rats. cuz I can catch every single boots, only not quarrier.
    • Tabor wrote:

For gathering escape you only need to use boots once and remount. It does not really impact the gathering escape. If you are still not mounted after that time you are ganked anyway.
      there were some situation is had to use the cooldown twice.

as a gatherer you not only escape. you can attack other gatherer on a t8 node or if your mates are attacked you help or you troll on a yellow zone chest for fun all these tings are impacted by corrupted dungeons which should not be so. This cooldown makes it impossible to use quarrier boot skill.

And for escape reasons its usefull too to have a econd run. I need this boots more than some people hate rats.

The thing is if they are once nerved they never take it back. And many rats will then use miner boots. Its so sad that only because of corrupted dungeons these mechanic will be changed.

Dont change the quarrier boots.
    • Consi wrote:

Tabor wrote:

For gathering escape you only need to use boots once and remount. It does not really impact the gathering escape. If you are still not mounted after that time you are ganked anyway.
      there were some situation is had to use the cooldown twice.

as a gatherer you not only escape. you can attack other gatherer on a t8 node or if your mates are attacked you help or you troll on a yellow zone chest for fun all these tings are impacted by corrupted dungeons which should not be so. This cooldown makes it impossible to use quarrier boot skill.

And for escape reasons its usefull too to have a econd run. I need this boots more than some people hate rats.

The thing is if they are once nerved they never take it back. And many rats will then use miner boots. Its so sad that only because of corrupted dungeons these mechanic will be changed.

Dont change the quarrier boots.
      use run babycry stop abusing cooldowns, at the end of the day this nerf is good, i think they could have made the cooldown 90-100 seconds tho 150 is kinda high