Roads are dead. Black zones are dead. SBI chooses to expand Royal Continent.

    • Georg51 wrote:

      Every Hideout zone in the Roads has 3 possible Portal openings, but more often than not, only 1 Portal is available. For a guild seeking content, this could ruin an entire day by keeping them shut off from good zones.

      So my proposal: All 3 Portals in Hideouts Zones in the Roads are active at all times - more connections = more opportunities = more content.
      this is actually good suggestions tho.
    • baldmageinc wrote:

      I die 7 out of 10 times in black zones to packs of people, not being able to move most of the time. If that is PVP content you are looking to expand on than i doubt this game is going to last very long.
      how can you died with protection shits without move..
      it only showing how bad player you are.
      its shame, even with all that NOOB friendly shit, you are crying.
      imagine before ava release there was not even 1 ho,protec bubble etc..
      every entrance was camped 24/7 by same amount of people like now and people played and haved fun
      now, new players are lazy noobs, only what you do is crying HOW HARD IT IS, NERF EVERYTHING etc..
    • deenne wrote:

      baldmageinc wrote:

      I die 7 out of 10 times in black zones to packs of people, not being able to move most of the time. If that is PVP content you are looking to expand on than i doubt this game is going to last very long.
      how can you died with protection shits without move..it only showing how bad player you are.
      its shame, even with all that NOOB friendly shit, you are crying.
      imagine before ava release there was not even 1 ho,protec bubble etc..
      every entrance was camped 24/7 by same amount of people like now and people played and haved fun
      now, new players are lazy noobs, only what you do is crying HOW HARD IT IS, NERF EVERYTHING etc..
      I invite you to start from any Royal City, go out to alone to T8 BZ, gather some and get back to the Royal City. Do this 10 times. Please tell us how many trips were successful. I am eagerly waiting for your l33t player experience.
      Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
    • Skelst wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      baldmageinc wrote:

      I die 7 out of 10 times in black zones to packs of people, not being able to move most of the time. If that is PVP content you are looking to expand on than i doubt this game is going to last very long.
      how can you died with protection shits without move..it only showing how bad player you are.its shame, even with all that NOOB friendly shit, you are crying.
      imagine before ava release there was not even 1 ho,protec bubble etc..
      every entrance was camped 24/7 by same amount of people like now and people played and haved fun
      now, new players are lazy noobs, only what you do is crying HOW HARD IT IS, NERF EVERYTHING etc..
      I invite you to start from any Royal City, go out to alone to T8 BZ, gather some and get back to the Royal City. Do this 10 times. Please tell us how many trips were successful. I am eagerly waiting for your l33t player experience.
      buddy im living in BZ since 2018. what you talk about. royals players are meme. and baby cry
    • OP, trying to explain how SBI could do a better job at advancing the core concepts of this Open-World PvP game of theirs, while most of the replies are like "PlEasE SBi' TurN ThIS GaMe InTo a FreE ThEmEPark RiDe, I waNt t8 BLuE ZoNeS or T8 MatS oN My PriVaTe IslAnd".

      I feel for you, mate.
    • Skelst wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      buddy im living in BZ since 2018. what you talk about. royals players are meme. and baby cry
      What you brag about has absolutely nothing to do with what I said... buddy. You just bark. It is all you do.
      you was trying tell me im newbie noob, who was never in bz. then I told ya im living in bz since 2018. then be quiet clown and keep crying with your not safe travels from T8 to city.+
      before when I was starting the game, game was muich harder to start, now you got all this noob friendly shit, and still bunch of noobs are crying like you.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by deenne ().

    • deenne wrote:

      Skelst wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      buddy im living in BZ since 2018. what you talk about. royals players are meme. and baby cry
      What you brag about has absolutely nothing to do with what I said... buddy. You just bark. It is all you do.
      you was trying tell me im newbie noob, who was never in bz. then I told ya im living in bz since 2018. then be quiet clown and keep crying with your not safe travels from T8 to city.
      1. I never cried.
      2. I did not call you n00b, I called you l33t
      3. Maybe instead of barking you try to comprehend English and what I really said.
      4. Grow up.
      Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
    • Skelst wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      Skelst wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      buddy im living in BZ since 2018. what you talk about. royals players are meme. and baby cry
      What you brag about has absolutely nothing to do with what I said... buddy. You just bark. It is all you do.
      you was trying tell me im newbie noob, who was never in bz. then I told ya im living in bz since 2018. then be quiet clown and keep crying with your not safe travels from T8 to city.
      1. I never cried.2. I did not call you n00b, I called you l33t
      3. Maybe instead of barking you try to comprehend English and what I really said.
      4. Grow up.
      read it again cuz I had to edit and tell step by step to your clown brain.
      "I invite you to start from any Royal City, go out to alone to T8 BZ, gather some and get back to the Royal City. Do this 10 times. Please tell us how many trips were successful. I am eagerly waiting for your l33t player experience."
      if its not a crying, then what it is. clown
    • deenne wrote:

      Skelst wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      Skelst wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      buddy im living in BZ since 2018. what you talk about. royals players are meme. and baby cry
      What you brag about has absolutely nothing to do with what I said... buddy. You just bark. It is all you do.
      you was trying tell me im newbie noob, who was never in bz. then I told ya im living in bz since 2018. then be quiet clown and keep crying with your not safe travels from T8 to city.
      1. I never cried.2. I did not call you n00b, I called you l33t3. Maybe instead of barking you try to comprehend English and what I really said.
      4. Grow up.
      read it again cuz I had to edit and tell step by step to your clown brain."I invite you to start from any Royal City, go out to alone to T8 BZ, gather some and get back to the Royal City. Do this 10 times. Please tell us how many trips were successful. I am eagerly waiting for your l33t player experience."
      if its not a crying, then what it is. clown
      9/10 trips were successful for me. unless i start in thetfort or marlock. each trip has profit of 500k in t6+ resources
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Oh please tell me more how leet you are and how noob i am.
      One really has confidence in one skills when he needs to walk in the big groups in order to be able to catch a pray.
      Sounds like real PVP challenge to me.

      I am not crying i am just telling you what my noob experience is, which might be some of the reasons why people are not going in the BZs as expected?

      By not being able to move i meant i am stunted all that time so there is not much i could do about it, but yeah i still have a lot to learn about the game so i am not complaning.
    • deenne wrote:

      read it again cuz I had to edit and tell step by step to your clown brain."I invite you to start from any Royal City, go out to alone to T8 BZ, gather some and get back to the Royal City. Do this 10 times. Please tell us how many trips were successful. I am eagerly waiting for your l33t player experience."
      if its not a crying, then what it is. clown
      Ok, I have thought about it and fuck it... the clown is your stork my friend. Ok? I had enough of this alpha gangsta shit in every discussion.
      Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
    • I'm fairly new and just starting to get into red zones.

      That being said I get why so many avoid full loot pvp, especially newer people that don't have multiple sets of decent gear lying about.

      Don't get me wrong, I enjoy PvP... but losing all of your gear when you die means you pretty much never get to use decent gear in the "badlands" until you are pretty far along and have multiple extra decent sets lying around.

      I remember this from the Ultima Online days... (which I enjoyed a lot). Of course, there it was a simple matter to get to where you could craft a full set of decent gear.

      Of course, I preferred the AC darktide method... you drop your X most valuable items... so while dying sucked in pvp you could still run around with solid gear as long as you made sure to carry some valuable loot just in case you got jumped. And, of course, dungeon runs were common because you wanted to make sure and have some shiny items you didn't need on hand at all times in case you ran into trouble.

      I guess that is neither here nor there... can't wait to see how red and black zones work. Finally to the point where I can craft a set of throw away t4 or t5 gear to go exploring in. Still... loved how darktide dealt with looting on death a lot more than how UO did.