BLACK HANDS!this is albion balance!

• You know you can bait out cooldowns and reset when needed right ... This is not a game where you just go face your enemy and 1v1 SMORC until one of you wins, you could have easily kept your E for a potential disengage. You just lack experience vs the matchup, here's how you could have adressed it in this situation, dont just run in with an E for starters, that's horrible use especially against another melee, as soon as you saw its a black hands, you should have disengaged the fight completely (And he has NO WAY to keep up with you, swords have busted mobility ). Switch out your run spell to dodge roll since you're using assassin shoes, you COULD try to find a "spotter" mob and get him to engage you on it since it cancels his hellion shoes, but another thing you could do with dodge roll on shoes is to just take his first hellion combo, do not panick and use defensives afterwards, run back once he's using assassin hood, let him hellion combo you a second time, this time you use your boots to roll out of the distance (If you run far enough from the first hit, which you can do with assassin shoes and good timing, it will cancel the second hit from his E ). And once he's deprived of 2 rotations he's free game for 16 seconds, feel free to use all your defensives now and just beat him up, if you can't kill him in that window, full reset and repeat. He should NEVER be able to catch you if you decide to disengage, unless you just hard missplay like you did in this video (Just standing around while he's channeling and you have your run ability to run away, engaging with an E and wasting your W, which you can also switch to iron will to be unpurgeable and just facetank dodgeroll+iron will when he combos ). Another thing you can do is just bait out his first poison pot, full reset, and re-engage once he has no more poisons etc... Anyway the possibilities to beat this bullshit are endless lol

Anyway, it is not OP, it has a lot of potential but is very bugged, they should fix black hands not nerf them, you'll learn to handle it if you keep recording your deaths, ultimately its a no mobility build, so you should never die to it as swords, dont be afraid of breaking crystals if you think you can't handle it (But you can as sword :P )
    • Iron will, assassin boots, stalker hood assassin jacket there are many ways you can destroy that trash but yes it's a bit OP only for the chainslash not for the E.
      In general I use carving with assassin boots stalker hood and soldier armor for CD not only for countering that build. And lietarlly I never loss a fight vs black hands but my build has a predator: Merc jacket + axe or bow. Better to vanish him.

With your build engage inmediatly with your E, use iron will and activate your Hhood this will reflect all the damage (except chainslash) and gives you a lot of resistance because he can't purge you. Do not activate your jacket before. For his second strike drink a resistance pot before the hit, and now is your turn activate your Merc jacket and your refreshing sprint, start to STACK ALL your charges on your carving for a maximun armor piercing and he will die in seconds and your HP is now on 100% lol.

Another easy way is waiting for his jump on you and use your E inmediatly.

And a general tip: Inspect before engage.

P.D: sorry for my bad english.
    • You got this ! I'm not saying there isnt a lot of bullshit in the game of course, there are a lot of borderline OP builds, especially in Slayer, but black hands are fine, they're even very buggy in the current state, its a cheese build so as long as you know he only has 2 rotations then he's out of CD's, you can work around it and outplay him, if you have a friend that plays black hands just do a couple duels and tell him what his weak points where, or even better, play them for a week :P
    • Well my friend, first of, you play a cheese one shot build too but let me help you..

Usually everyone that intends to be competitive has swap options

Have a giga pot in inventory and it is GG if u swap it in

Second, if I saw correct you play sword. It is quite common as you have absurd run speed with 3 stacks to even play under giga boots, and switch these to run if u need chase..

These 2 chances don't affect u build at all and give u granted win..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

• Cyrok wrote:

at the moment albion 1 vs 1 balance is a mirage...

i accept suggestions on how to beat this lame build
      what could i have do?

NERF PLS
      First of all - you have bad synergy build
      Merc is hardly pared with swords accept dual swords (double hit auto attack)
      2nd: realize that you MUST change skills vs your enemy (q,w, boots etc)
      3rd: know your enemy
      Know it’s combos, strong and bad sides of its build
      The best way is to do duels using the hardest enemy builds for you to understand how it works and how to counter it
      When you’ll know all that - you’ll know exactly what skills to change and what food/pots to use vs him
      Ps: assassin roll, resist/giga pot, disangage in time, several food swaps to kite and reset = win
      Also - tactics
      Don’t waste E and boots
      Use them to disangage if fight needs that
    • OP means that it’s imbalanced
      That means you just can’t counterplay it
      While black hands are out playable by a lot of builds
      Literally any non-target mobility skill could brake the helion combo
      Even wise used Chain slash
      There are so much scenarios how u could win black hands so I just lazy to post all of them
      The only thing why black hands are popular - the cost , you could farm stalker in 4.1
    • muxgg wrote:

@kheeta
      I've tried both Light Crossbow and 1H Cursed.
      Today it seems that after that update the amount of black hands has reduced.
      On curse:
      Make sure you land at least 1 DoT before enemy starts his combo
      Ones he do his 1st combo - use merc jacket+ E+one more DoT on him
      After he reset his skills you are full hp while he is 60% even if he uses ambush
      After that you win 90%

On crossbow:
      Never use “all in” tactics
      Take the longest distance you can
      Spam your non-target Q and keep range HIGHER than his Chain Slash range
      If he is close enough for helion on you- use your knockback W to try to break it
      The best moment for that is to start your W cast in 1,5sec after he uses hellion , that way you shoot your knockback right in the moment when he is flying straight to you and it’s rly easy to land that W

Very easy to win black hands if you know exactly what you should do

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• kheeta wrote:

muxgg wrote:

@kheeta
      I've tried both Light Crossbow and 1H Cursed.
      Today it seems that after that update the amount of black hands has reduced.
      On curse:Make sure you land at least 1 DoT before enemy starts his combo
      Ones he do his 1st combo - use merc jacket+ E+one more DoT on him
      After he reset his skills you are full hp while he is 60% even if he uses ambush
      After that you win 90%

On crossbow:
      Never use “all in” tactics
      Take the longest distance you can
      Spam your non-target Q and keep range HIGHER than his Chain Slash range
      If he is close enough for helion on you- use your knockback W to try to break it
      The best moment for that is to start your W cast in 1,5sec after he uses hellion , that way you shoot your knockback right in the moment when he is flying straight to you and it’s rly easy to land that W

Very easy to win black hands if you know exactly what you should do
      Ok dude.
      I didn't know anything that you mentioned. /s
      Creator of AlbionStats.com
      Discord: Mux#5749