735 accounts banned for third-party currency purchases

    • Deathskills wrote:

      So when y'all banning people for scriptlooting?

      Oh and regarding what @wolfo70 said, he is on point, giving your shit cause you leaving isn't bannable since i stopped the game twice and always ended up giving about 100-200m of gear/silver to 2-3 people each time I stopped.

      ogskun wrote:

      What about banning speed hackers... when??

      We are actively doing this. If you have evidence of the above, please send them to support@albiononline.com

      Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

      Deathskills wrote:

      So when y'all banning people for scriptlooting?

      Oh and regarding what @wolfo70 said, he is on point, giving your shit cause you leaving isn't bannable since i stopped the game twice and always ended up giving about 100-200m of gear/silver to 2-3 people each time I stopped.

      ogskun wrote:

      What about banning speed hackers... when??
      We are actively doing this. If you have evidence of the above, please send them to support@albiononline.com
      Is there an automatic ban due to x amount of item being looted per seconds? like i've personally never seen a player loot more than 5 in a sec that i know for sure was not "scripting".



      there's a video showing obvious scripters.
      Every time there's a faction fight close to 5-10 of them shows up. (ez to find faction fights, they mostly are pinged in the faction discord discord.gg/6Bc7C5r)

      Literally any ig moderator should just go on those and ban anyone who loots 7+ items in a second since i've never seen it happen from a legit players. Where's the dmca in youtube to remove lootscripting video's/how to's on it?

      The reason i point this out is due to doing a youtube search with keywords Albion Loot Script and in the 10 first video's there's at least 3-5 that are directly linked to the subject, a couple really recent, others fairly old and each time, they ask irl money via discord for it (so on top of selling scripts, they make money on the back on the game).

      That shit even happens in almost every single ZVZ fight even when it's streamed on the main channel. Still no ban's applied for that shit.

      I've played closed to 3k hours in Albion and noticed that in game ban waves like just happened could be shown in chat or something so everyone can see it and with the "reason" of why the ban. I think it could make people feel like there is moderation happening since currently, y'all do a rmt ban wave every couple months and that's it. No clue of what is happening regarding speedhackers and lootscripters.

      I would suggest to look into how Rainbow six siege shows every ban in game (whether it's bad behavior/toxic or cheating). Obviously, since we have a good chat window with nice options, i just think it could easily fit in there and show more presence to any players that devs actively monitor the current state of hackers.


      Regarding loot scripters, i would strongly advice to go check the faction fight discord and reach out to them for their ban list, they ban people of the discord to make scripters have a harder time to find fights to rat. And usually, they only ban with video proof or screenshots with the in game timestamps of the loots so it is certain to be in the same "second".

      Some scripters like Suzankiller have been around for over 6months being obvious as hell and taunting people in chat about it but the guy gets mass reported and still isn't banned as far as I know. And if that player is currently ban, tbh, it shouldn't have taken 6months to ban them, should have taken 3 minutes after they looted multiple bodies with 10+ items in less than a second.
    • Mytherceria wrote:

      Deathskills wrote:

      So when y'all banning people for scriptlooting?

      Oh and regarding what @wolfo70 said, he is on point, giving your shit cause you leaving isn't bannable since i stopped the game twice and always ended up giving about 100-200m of gear/silver to 2-3 people each time I stopped.

      ogskun wrote:

      What about banning speed hackers... when??
      We are actively doing this. If you have evidence of the above, please send them to support@albiononline.com
      How do I send evidence?

      I reported the same fishing bots once a day for 10 days before giving up.

      They literally stood in the same spot for 10 days fishing 20 hours+ a day. All 3 of them.

      Also- Is there anything being done about Black screen log outs?
      For some of the people in my guild, they have lost ten of millions of silver in loot/EQ due to this.
      At this point, I am tired of hearing how they bought months of Premium and can't even play the game.

      I can only hope that doesn't happen to me :/
    • Deathskills wrote:

      Is there an automatic ban due to x amount of item being looted per seconds? like i've personally never seen a player loot more than 5 in a sec that i know for sure was not "scripting".


      there's a video showing obvious scripters.
      Every time there's a faction fight close to 5-10 of them shows up. (ez to find faction fights, they mostly are pinged in the faction discord discord.gg/6Bc7C5r)

      Literally any ig moderator should just go on those and ban anyone who loots 7+ items in a second since i've never seen it happen from a legit players. Where's the dmca in youtube to remove lootscripting video's/how to's on it?

      The reason i point this out is due to doing a youtube search with keywords Albion Loot Script and in the 10 first video's there's at least 3-5 that are directly linked to the subject, a couple really recent, others fairly old and each time, they ask irl money via discord for it (so on top of selling scripts, they make money on the back on the game).

      That shit even happens in almost every single ZVZ fight even when it's streamed on the main channel. Still no ban's applied for that shit.

      I've played closed to 3k hours in Albion and noticed that in game ban waves like just happened could be shown in chat or something so everyone can see it and with the "reason" of why the ban. I think it could make people feel like there is moderation happening since currently, y'all do a rmt ban wave every couple months and that's it. No clue of what is happening regarding speedhackers and lootscripters.

      I would suggest to look into how Rainbow six siege shows every ban in game (whether it's bad behavior/toxic or cheating). Obviously, since we have a good chat window with nice options, i just think it could easily fit in there and show more presence to any players that devs actively monitor the current state of hackers.


      Regarding loot scripters, i would strongly advice to go check the faction fight discord and reach out to them for their ban list, they ban people of the discord to make scripters have a harder time to find fights to rat. And usually, they only ban with video proof or screenshots with the in game timestamps of the loots so it is certain to be in the same "second".

      Some scripters like Suzankiller have been around for over 6months being obvious as hell and taunting people in chat about it but the guy gets mass reported and still isn't banned as far as I know. And if that player is currently ban, tbh, it shouldn't have taken 6months to ban them, should have taken 3 minutes after they looted multiple bodies with 10+ items in less than a second.

      Thanks for the report. I am in touch with the Faction Fight discord community for various feedback and will investigate.

      Mytherceria#3744
    • UwUnuzzlesUwU wrote:

      How do I send evidence?
      I reported the same fishing bots once a day for 10 days before giving up.

      They literally stood in the same spot for 10 days fishing 20 hours+ a day. All 3 of them.

      Also- Is there anything being done about Black screen log outs?
      For some of the people in my guild, they have lost ten of millions of silver in loot/EQ due to this.
      At this point, I am tired of hearing how they bought months of Premium and can't even play the game.

      I can only hope that doesn't happen to me :/

      I've DMed you about this and will take it from there.

      Mytherceria#3744
    • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

      Deathskills wrote:

      Where's the dmca in youtube to remove lootscripting video's/how to's on it?
      Not being abused, that's where it is. Screw people who use DMCA for anything that isn't copyright-related.
      I mean i said dmca, but at the end of the day, a developer of a game has 100% rights to have cheats showcased in YouTube removed from YouTube since it harms the brand and the company while breaching said company's TOS usually.
      I might have used the wrong term but SBI is allowed both by Youtube's policy and law to have those video removed as far as I know.
    • @Mytherceria

      One question. You only ban accounts not users right? So if someone gets banned for RTM he can still create new account and play the game but his main account remains banned, right?
      Or this ban is per person, meaning if he obtained the silver/gold through stolen credit cards on account no 1, account no 1 gets banned, he logs into game again (violating rules before) on account 2, does this account gets banned?
      discord.com/invite/syKykHg --- AOLoot Logger | Discord BOTs: RegearBOT, AOServerStatus, Doorkeeper, Killbot, Battlebot
    • Wydoyolo wrote:

      @Mytherceria

      One question. You only ban accounts not users right? So if someone gets banned for RTM he can still create new account and play the game but his main account remains banned, right?
      Or this ban is per person, meaning if he obtained the silver/gold through stolen credit cards on account no 1, account no 1 gets banned, he logs into game again (violating rules before) on account 2, does this account gets banned?
      If you get banned, you're banned on all accounts as per the TOS.