After a long time I got into the game

• After a long time I got into the game

First of all, I was greeted by racist players.I was asked which country I am from because my nick is in English and it belongs to one of my YouTube channels.I spent a total of one hour in the game.I saw racist speeches or jokes about it all the time.Other than these, the players'names are quite interesting names like suckmydick.Players who invite you to the party and try to rob you in some way or annoying players.Of course, I do not count guilds trying to rob newcomers with high taxes.The player are toxic and uncomfortable as usual.It's nice to see nothing change.Of course, I did not shoot a video about the game, or I do not even think about it.So why would I put a video on a channel with a total of twelve million subscribers?Even if I tell the facts, it increases your popularity.So I uninstalled the game from my computer and wrote this to say goodbye.Your community of players is really the worst I've seen.
    • Mm lets see I have 13 channel.12 with total 68.000.000.subscribers 1 is belongs this mail whic is private information stolen.Have 3 subscribers.So I don't have to struggle to be popular ..As a youtuber, I don't need to make money or become popular.The e-mail address I use is part of a serial e-mail address.This is something I do because I want to hide my identity and to prevent such problems.I never use my e-mail address linked to my name from this computer or internet line.Only one of my popular channels is about games.Although I have hundreds of thousands of subscribers, it is a channel that I have not made a single video in the last two years.My other channels are in very different areas.I haven't shown my face on any of my channels until now.My subscribers could only hear my voice.You will receive many threats when you reach a certain number of subscribers.Even a single video of which I sing reaches half a million viewers a dayHow many thousand people do you think I have come across on forums like yours, like those who just post annoying, insults, or those like you who post to mock?.I am not a youtber who makes videos every day.I make videos whenever I want and as a hobby.Look you don't seem to understand much.I'm not a youtuber.I do this as a hobby.All the money I earn goes to animal protection associations.Someone like me doesn't want their channel stolen or taken over by malicious people.For example, my channel that I use now had about a hundred thousand subscribers and I deleted all the videos of the channel and renamed it.Because it doesn't matter to me the number of subscribers or the money I can earn.The important thing for me is that the channel is connected with the right people and the way I want.Moreover, it is quite dangerous to learn that all these channels are owned by one, since I have drawn excessive attention even in this version.I have a private life and many friends.I wouldn't risk it to prove it to someone like you.My IP address is seen when I enter the forums.That would be pretty stupid behavior in an already unreliable forum.Oh how beautiful it would be like you learned the home address of one of the greatest youtubers in the world. I wrote that I see you as dangerous.Moreover, after I got this account, I wanted it to be deleted.
      It was just to check when I came back and within an hour I saw that everything was the same and my account was not deleted.I don't want to talk to people like you or receive mail. Even hearing the name of the game makes me angry and nervous.Moreover, even making a bad vieo about a game will increase its popularity.This is something I don't want.

Let's see when my account will be deleted.I guess I should wait a decade.Company officials are some of my relatives who live in your country.Moreover, my mother worked as a teacher in your country for many years.I may be from a different country but I have the right to sue you in your country.I am also a citizen of two different countries.I can open separate lawsuits in those countries.Both you and this type of player..The money your company has earned in the last five years is less than my daily income.If I make a claim for compensation in this type of case, it will be calculated according to my income level.Your approach to this situation, which will cause your game to close and make you go bankrupt, is very interesting.I am waiting with interest, my lawyers will contact you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by eriniycat ().

• eriniycat wrote:

Mm lets see I have 13 channel.12 with total 68.000.000.subscribers 1 is belongs this mail whic is private information stolen.Have 3 subscribers.So I don't have to struggle to be popular ..As a youtuber, I don't need to make money or become popular.The e-mail address I use is part of a serial e-mail address.This is something I do because I want to hide my identity and to prevent such problems.I never use my e-mail address linked to my name from this computer or internet line.Only one of my popular channels is about games.Although I have hundreds of thousands of subscribers, it is a channel that I have not made a single video in the last two years.My other channels are in very different areas.I haven't shown my face on any of my channels until now.My subscribers could only hear my voice.You will receive many threats when you reach a certain number of subscribers.Even a single video of which I sing reaches half a million viewers a dayHow many thousand people do you think I have come across on forums like yours, like those who just post annoying, insults, or those like you who post to mock?.I am not a youtber who makes videos every day.I make videos whenever I want and as a hobby.Look you don't seem to understand much.I'm not a youtuber.I do this as a hobby.All the money I earn goes to animal protection associations.Someone like me doesn't want their channel stolen or taken over by malicious people.For example, my channel that I use now had about a hundred thousand subscribers and I deleted all the videos of the channel and renamed it.Because it doesn't matter to me the number of subscribers or the money I can earn.The important thing for me is that the channel is connected with the right people and the way I want.Moreover, it is quite dangerous to learn that all these channels are owned by one, since I have drawn excessive attention even in this version.I have a private life and many friends.I wouldn't risk it to prove it to someone like you.My IP address is seen when I enter the forums.That would be pretty stupid behavior in an already unreliable forum.Oh how beautiful it would be like you learned the home address of one of the greatest youtubers in the world. I wrote that I see you as dangerous.Moreover, after I got this account, I wanted it to be deleted.
      It was just to check when I came back and within an hour I saw that everything was the same and my account was not deleted.I don't want to talk to people like you or receive mail. Even hearing the name of the game makes me angry and nervous.Moreover, even making a bad vieo about a game will increase its popularity.This is something I don't want.

Let's see when my account will be deleted.I guess I should wait a decade.Company officials are some of my relatives who live in your country.Moreover, my mother worked as a teacher in your country for many years.I may be from a different country but I have the right to sue you in your country.I am also a citizen of two different countries.I can open separate lawsuits in those countries.Both you and this type of player..The money your company has earned in the last five years is less than my daily income.If I make a claim for compensation in this type of case, it will be calculated according to my income level.Your approach to this situation, which will cause your game to close and make you go bankrupt, is very interesting.I am waiting with interest, my lawyers will contact you.
      okay
    • Razraffion wrote:

Midgard wrote:

eriniycat wrote:

Even hearing the name of the game makes me angry and nervous
      What a drama queen
      She sounds like one of those mentally special people who thinks everything revolves around her feelings. She even had a wall of text I doubt anybody will read.
      She's delusional and needs help.
      Hey now, I passionately read the entirety of the wall of text