Add transport mount to fill the gap between T8 Ox and Mammoth

• Economy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If such mount were added it should be rarer than the direbears drop and should be able to carry more weight accordingly.

Say something like 1/3 of direbears drops for a x3 carry capacity. It would probably result in a mount with 7500Kg or 8000Kg capacity worth 30-35M silver (based on current prices)

Thats more or less 1/3 of a mammoth´s carry capacity for 1/3 of its price.
    • Nephyra wrote:

RenKatal wrote:

Say it with me "Transport Rino"
      Using the Rino mobs, have them drop t7 Rino Calfs, calfs can be raised into rinos that can be made into Transport Rinos.
      Carry Weight starts at 10000 kg for Normal Quality, up to 12500 for Masterpiece.
      Ex A. Terrible MS Paint Mock-up.
      Have u seen: Mount Analysis and Transport Rhino Concept Art ? Better MockUp... :D
      Indeed, again I made mine in MS Paint in about 5 minutes. Also, to keep with the design theme of the game the saddle blanket should be black, not white...
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • So....i check bacj albion from several weeks after y drop it (due to the insane turmoil that was at that time) now that thing kind of settled, i am checking if its worth it to come back, and still checking...

Anyway one of my aspirations was to get a mamooth and since the ridiculous price went up to skies before i left, now that i check again...they are still crazy ( yes some high end mammoth has drop from 200M, but still...)

So mamooth still out of question.

Therefore i push push up again myu original request...

However on a side note i noted that direbear situation has been corrected with introduction of Faction elite mounts, and considering they are a waaaay cheaper option than wild and has almost same carrying capacity, thats and improvment, but its just a less than 500kg improvement, its good but its not enough for aspiring traders.

So please, please review this option again.. the carriage option its a good one, even if it gets damaged over use is still a better option.
      thanks-.
    • cybron14 wrote:

So....i check bacj albion from several weeks after y drop it (due to the insane turmoil that was at that time) now that thing kind of settled, i am checking if its worth it to come back, and still checking...

Anyway one of my aspirations was to get a mamooth and since the ridiculous price went up to skies before i left, now that i check again...they are still crazy ( yes some high end mammoth has drop from 200M, but still...)

However on a side note i noted that direbear situation has been corrected with introduction of Faction elite mounts, and considering they are a waaaay cheaper option than wild and has almost same carrying capacity, thats and improvment, but its just a less than 500kg improvement, its good but its not enough for aspiring traders.

So please, please review this option again.. the carriage option its a good one, even if it gets damaged over use is still a better option.
      thanks-.
      I've been starting to think that the best fix for the game is that the carry weight on mammoths be reduced, to make them not so over powered compared to other transport options. But, I was afraid that I would get stampeded by mammoths and mammoth owners if I did.
      there s no piddle in the game. are you banned? are you a developer, an ex moderator or what? i asked the same before in another thread. what is your problem? afraid to reply.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piddle ().

• Piddle wrote:

cybron14 wrote:

So....i check bacj albion from several weeks after y drop it (due to the insane turmoil that was at that time) now that thing kind of settled, i am checking if its worth it to come back, and still checking...

thanks-.
      I've been starting to think that the best fix for the game is that the carry weight on mammoths be reduced, to make them not so over powered compared to other transport options. But, I was afraid that I would get stampeded by mammoths and mammoth owners if I did.
      I agree. A slight mammoth nerf is possibly a better solution.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Quagga wrote:

This is how you kill the economy, by adding more "indirect content"...
      something that is "rare" stops being rare and the price goes down... is that what you want?
      lazy people :P
      Adding a t7 rare transport mount to fill the massive gap between the carrying capacities of a t8 ox and a mammoth would kill the economy?

Allowing others to have easier access to the ability to transport good between cities seem more of an economic spur than an form of disincentive.

If the price of the mammoth falls as a result, then it is a matter of supply and demand at that point.

I think mount animals as a whole could use some new additions, not just a new t6 moose mount.
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
    • RenKatal wrote:

Adding a t7 rare transport mount to fill the massive gap between the carrying capacities of a t8 ox and a mammoth would kill the economy?
      Yes.
      Adding a new mount to fill the gap between the mammoth and the T8 ox will make the mammoths stay in YZ/cities permanently, and their price will drop due to the drop in demand, because why bother when you can have something "faster" "cheaper"....

that's what you want, easier and less "risky" transportation :P
      (we are not talking about YZ transports, right ? :D )

instead of a new mount I would be more open to adding a caravan system.
    • Quagga wrote:

RenKatal wrote:

Yes.Adding a new mount to fill the gap between the mammoth and the T8 ox will make the mammoths stay in YZ/cities permanently, and their price will drop due to the drop in demand, because why bother when you can have something "faster" "cheaper"....

that's what you want, easier and less "risky" transportation :P
      (we are not talking about YZ transports, right ? :D )

instead of a new mount I would be more open to adding a caravan system.
      How many transport mammoths do you see outside of YZ?
      The percentage of players willing to risk hundreds of millions of silver doing unsafe transportation is minuscule at best.

The price of mammoths hasn't always been at the height that you see today, adding another rare option, that fits within the designs already seen in the game, would be both simple, and might also allow players to participate in more risky transports.

I already RAISED my own mammoth, that I do NOT take outside of safe zone gathering and transportation, so NONE of what I am suggesting is for my own advantage in regards to YZ transportation.

I am simply advocating for others, and what I feel is missing from the game.
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~

The post was edited 1 time, last by RenKatal: grammer ().