Is HCE Being Killed Now?

• Is HCE Being Killed Now?

I just wanna address the Admins. With the Upcomming Patch and speaking about HCE side of it. Is it really a "good patch" or you guys are just aiming to kill HCE because a couple people cry about it being "unfair" while they dont cry about crafters making billions a day, 90 seconds cooldown for dungeons portals to close for others. And many Other ways to make safe profit. Add new Maps okay, but at least make us Keep our maps , no one is gonna run to 18 to open a chest with 500k in it. And ive seen ppl crying over corrupteds being worse than HCE and HCE being safe money. I paid 160million silver for my HCE set. Do u know with this money i can do over 4000+ corrupteds in t6.1 sets and make way more money than the actual 160mil? I do not see the Point of Attempting to Kill HCE like that if it is a killling movement for the content that have kept me from quitting albion months ago. Blackzone is a lot of stress and sweating. I've been here before queens where u get dove 7 days a day just trying to fame farm, Lots of my friends rage quit. I stayed due to knowing "sh*t happens". I Became a farmer , gatherer , ganker , 5v5er , did everything , and all of it had bad moments and good moments and a lot of sweating. Until i found HCE which Helped improve a lot. Took me a month+ to get the set ready just like others who have worked hard and paid a lot of real money to get their roles and sets ready to enjoy a really Chill PVE hardcore content. Albion is not Just a pvp game guys, It's close to real life but a virtual game where u can PVE/ gather . pvp , large scale pvp small scale , u can do hardcore PVE and small pve that is very easy to do. U can solo , u can group, its a player driven economy, so miss me with that (Albion is a pvp game) Sh*t. And 1 more thing i would like to say. HCErs are The biggest community of players that are Dropping all that silver u pick from ground in solos and groups or whatever. we pay millions and millions and almost billions of repairs everyday, we reroll Millions and Millions of Silver everyday. all that goes to the pool. Again if ur butthurt about HCErs making a lot of money go cry about other things that are making Millions more than HCErs daily. and if u making less than HCE while ganking or doing corrupteds. then u must be Sh*t at it. So What is the Point of the strike on HCE part of the patch? We really do not get it. Explain more SBI.
    • Oh no, you will have to pay for maps now, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

New Hardcore Expedition Levels Added
      • Added 3 additional levels of Hardcore Expeditions on top of the current 15
      • The difficulty of each of these levels (16-18) is approximately 5% higher than the preceding level, with rewards scaled accordingly
      • Finishing a Level 18 Expedition in time rewards a valuable Loot Chest instead of a new Expedition Map

You get three extra levels on top of what there is right now. Extra difficulty and scaled rewards.

Paying a bit of silver for some maps isn't going to kill you.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester
    • RenKatal wrote:

Oh no, you will have to pay for maps now, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

• The difficulty of each of these levels (16-18) is approximately 5% higher than the preceding level, with rewards scaled accordingly
      • Finishing a Level 18 Expedition in time rewards a valuable Loot Chest instead of a new Expedition Map

You get three extra levels on top of what there is right now. Extra difficulty and scaled rewards.

Do u even know what ur saying? lmao. who is gonna buy a lvl 15 map for 3-5mil silver to lose it on 18. + Hardcore Players rlly have to spend Hours on doing non profitable HCEs just to get that lvl 15 map to make 18 and lose it? makes 0 sense dude. Get a better idea or dont reply.
    • Piraterer wrote:

Or just trade your Lvl 18/17/16 for a new 15?
      Or pay. But dont blame SBI because you are greedy.
      I do not see the greed, the greedy part is saying add more maps that are more loot and also spammable. The only demand Is to keep it as it is tbh. If they wanna Buff it whatever, but not nerf it. I Don't see the greed in Disagreeing a nerf. U might be ignorant a bit but No need to hate on HCE. And Isn't SBI who is nerfing HCEs? I don't see ur Point mate. Like legit These replies with Most ignorant ideas that think they are smart is just making me some good content.
    • HCE Playerbase wishes for more HCE Levels and now you get a chest with +5330 % at end. Thats some nice loot. But yes its greedy. You can just trade your maps. Think some ppl would be happy about this. So if you want to run lvl 15 you still can.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!
    • Piraterer wrote:

HCE Playerbase wishes for more HCE Levels and now you get a chest with +5330 % at end. Thats some nice loot. But yes its greedy. You can just trade your maps. Think some ppl would be happy about this. So if you want to run lvl 15 you still can.
      I still dont understand how is Not wanting the new patch greedy Lmao. We Dont want to sweat to get maps then Suddenly lose them for a useless chest.
    • Kill this HCE... im sick of LFG full of HCE players, and if I dont have 1800 ip set im out of the game, I can beraly find another thing do to, wanna do flagged farmed on red zone? good luck, or heck, even the empty black zone group dungeons? good luck with finding players, people are so scared to risk its pathetic, then you are forced to do solo dungeons all the time, no free risk - high reward needs to be in this game, the black zones are empty, and controlled by cheesy groups and full of hide outs, it is impossible to play solo there
    • Wolfestainn wrote:

RenKatal wrote:

Oh no, you will have to pay for maps now, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

Do u even know what ur saying? lmao. who is gonna buy a lvl 15 map for 3-5mil silver to lose it on 18. + Hardcore Players rlly have to spend Hours on doing non profitable HCEs just to get that lvl 15 map to make 18 and lose it? makes 0 sense dude. Get a better idea or dont reply.
      At this point the HCE is an effectively unending SAFE wealth production method for players like yourself, there is hardly any start up expenditure (one time purchase of a map, so long as you are able to beat them within the allotted time).
      What SBI is doing creates incentive for people (Yourself and myself included) to go out into the actual game world to find maps for HCE players to be able to access the content that they want.
      It gives lower level players a reward for leveling up maps for higher level HCE players as the price point will go up, due to there no longer being an effectively infinite supply.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester
    • U have set for 160mil., Ok, sell it,and u have your money back. U CAN'T loose your set in HCE. So, u have this 160mil as investment, but u can always sell it, and get money back.
      Second, why I must buy 8.3 solo/group/avalon maps each time, and u get your map each time back? I want too have my 8.3 map back. Lol. Andi can loose my gear, u can't.