Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Piraterer wrote:

Yes, maybe its a rat. But also ratting would be harder for bad players and easier for good players.
      This is the idea of anything that you do in your life, if you are good at it, you will do it better and easier. It's a lazy argument.

My opinion: more traps are good for the meta, and i think will change the meta builds, increasing the appearence of CC builds. And, of course, counter CC builds.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

This change also reverts a prior change that increased drop rates of flat Tier 4 Randomized Dungeon Maps
      You should consider just leaving the map drop rates alone. The maps were too rare a drop, disregarding their place in crafting bags, and you should use them to train players on how maps work and get them more enthusiastic about maps in general.

The "value" of T4 flat maps to players is really low as it is, but if players had more of them they would be more inclined to actually use them for content.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
    • @Dev the only issue I see with the roast food is it will be sucha money sink. This food will be a must for 1v1c dungeons making the prices insane then road farmers will want to use it for easier clears, rot comps like a fire curse axe 5's comp they all will use this and so on. It will be a very heavy supply and demand making it slightly a pain for players that can't afford 80k per food which it's easily gonna be. Also give a little buff to leather passives if you want to promote life steal maybe add it to the attack speed passive since 12% isn't much just a thought.

The post was edited 1 time, last by agonyclutch ().

• Axxe wrote:

I just don't like that my crossbow is getting nerfed lmao. Just going to stick with auto fire then.
      On a side note, I really hate it that when I kill a cursed staff user I don't get to loot him, since it takes 2 minutes to get back up after you die to his dots. I've had this happen to me a lot now, also against other builds actually.
      Only nerf I see for crossbows is explosive bolt range is going from 15m to 13m and Weeping Repeater E damage is going down by 40. Is there something I'm missing here because it doesn't seem game breaking. Kiting will be a little bit harder and bows will have a upper hand but thats about it.
    • agonyclutch wrote:

@Dev the only issue I see with the roast food is it will be sucha money sink. This food will be a must for 1v1c dungeons making the prices insane then road farmers will want to use it for easier clears, rot comps like a fire curse axe 5's comp they all will use this and so on. It will be a very heavy supply and demand making it slightly a pain for players that can't afford 80k per food which it's easily gonna be. Also give a little buff to leather passives if you want to promote life steal maybe add it to the attack speed passive since 12% isn't much just a thought.
      yeah honestly lifesteal food is going to become meta for corrupted dungeons. Going to be at a severe disadvantage if you don't have it unless you are a healer. I also think it will disproportionately help builds which attack faster such as daggers. If it works with DoT damage it will help fire staffs. I don't think it's going to help my crossbow user much. Overall its going to help dagger users the most, which is kind of a bizarre move for SBI after huge nerfs to dagger.
    • Borbarad wrote:

"
      • T3 Roast Pork: Can heal up to 4% of the caster's max health per second
      • T7.3 Roast Pork: Can heal up to 14% of the caster's max health per second "
      Umm .... that´s a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

That´s more than TRIPLE the difference between t7 and 7.3. That´s too much. This way will be huge disparity between rich and poor players. A huge one.

For example look at beef stew.
      Beef stew T8 is 13.5% damage. And beef stew 8.3 is 17.5%
      The difference is 30%

But difference between T7 roast pork and T7.3 Pork is 350% Like ... B R U H
      That says T3 Roast Pork, not T7.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
    • Borbarad wrote:

"

That´s more than TRIPLE the difference between t7 and 7.3. That´s too much. This way will be huge disparity between rich and poor players. A huge one.

The difference is 30%

back to melees unkillable in zvzs i guess
    • Borbarad wrote:

"

The difference is 30%

Read again, it's not between T7 and T7.3 but rather between T3 and T7.3
    • The thing is it's pretty clear with the next change how it ticks every 1 sec which is fire curse and axe there dots just so happen to tick then lol and it's a low damage number so stews don't really add much to that spike. So it's a no brainier to give them sustain even if it's little the whole point behind rot is to draw out fights and there is so much purge running wild and guardian helm is super trash now lol