Marketplace npc placed on a island

• Marketplace npc placed on a island

I would like to see a marketplace npc on my island so i dont have to tele 25 times a day to the main town. It makes crafting on your island easyer and more fun and less crowded .This option should be a premium only btw . Would like to hear what people think of this
      idea !
      Don't call me. I call you .
    • There already is a marketplace npc on guild islands, but they are not connected to the marketplace in town.

Each marketplace is different in each town also, so would you be wanting 6 marketplace npcs on your premium only island so that you don't have to teleport around to each town a lot?

You're buying items from players that placed a buy order in a specific marketplace.

You don't want to teleport to the buy orders, you prefer the buy orders to be available to you from your island.

All 6 towns?

(Bridgewatch, Thetford, Martlock, Fort Sterling, Lymhurst, Caerleon)
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020

The post was edited 1 time, last by PenguinSniper ().

• PenguinSniper wrote:

There already is a marketplace npc on guild islands, but they are not connected to the marketplace in town.

Each marketplace is different in each town also, so would you be wanting 6 marketplace npcs on your premium only island so that you don't have to teleport around to each town a lThe mar
      I want a marketplace npc from the town connected to my island of course. Thats something i shouldnt have to tell here.
      Don't call me. I call you .
    • lots/most all people in this community want a feature for 'use all' for silver bags, and this has been known/talked about for years, and SBI has known about it. a easy quick feature right?

now, your telling me you want a personal island marketplace NPC that links to the corresponding city? hah !!!

more people use/benefit from the 'use all' feature suggested YEARS ago...

yeah... what I'm saying is you wont be getting that island NPC ever, yet another cool idea I'd want but wont get :/