Please give us a "Quick Dump" Option.

• I AGREE, and so would so many other players if they logged into this damn forum and voiced there opinions on what they wanted in the game.
      almost like you would also want a 'use all' on your silver bags? perhaps your fame tomes too? too bad players dont want this.... players don't want this?
      ohhh right, the players do want it, just SBI being ignorant about community suggestion/feedback. It's been there, and it's been ignored. there is no excuse sbi can give.
    • xCasey wrote:

I AGREE, and so would so many other players if they logged into this damn forum and voiced there opinions on what they wanted in the game.
      almost like you would also want a 'use all' on your silver bags? perhaps your fame tomes too? too bad players dont want this.... players don't want this?
      ohhh right, the players do want it, just SBI being ignorant about community suggestion/feedback. It's been there, and it's been ignored. there is no excuse sbi can give.
      Youre starting to sound like a broken record.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • good, silver bags do not need to be in the game at all.

I would guess over 90% of the players if voting for bags or no bags,
      ( while still gaining the same amount of raw value )

they would chose no bag.

I WONDER WHY

and who would be mad if silver bags were gone? for what reason? can anyone give me any reason why you think they'd be upset silver bags were gone? .......

and yeah im broken record this topic BECAUSE I WANT CHANGE, OTHER PEOPLE WANT THESE QUALITY CHANGES TOO
    • xCasey wrote:

good, silver bags do not need to be in the game at all.

I would guess over 90% of the players if voting for bags or no bags,
      ( while still gaining the same amount of raw value )

they would chose no bag.

I WONDER WHY

and who would be mad if silver bags were gone? for what reason? can anyone give me any reason why you think they'd be upset silver bags were gone? .......

and yeah im broken record this topic BECAUSE I WANT CHANGE, OTHER PEOPLE WANT THESE QUALITY CHANGES TOO
      I would disagree a lot of players like that the bags do not get guild taxed and removing them would add that silver to the guild tax which people would not like, There is your reason.