URGENTLY asking SBI to check BLACK MARKET NOW

• imbafromNorth wrote:

Another question, did anyone notice that everything's going down, if you look graph in last 30 days?

I know SBI wanted to make mats cheaper but it aint working, they are becoming more expensive after the patch. Steels was 2k at begining of the patch now they are back at 2700...

Please make mats cheaper!
      You know, when people put 100x regular bows, 70x pikes, etc. (flat t6) there, as I regularly see there, the resources from the market disappear quickly ..
      Add to that the increase in the population in AO, easy access from the avalon roads + CD routes next to Caerleon, transports from royals cities, so you have a rapid reduction in BM prices for some "favorite" items, and the need to change your sell orders xy times.
      Simple math. ;)
    • Patch Log 4 - 9/9/2020:

Other Changes

• With the Rise of Avalon update we‘ve seen a significant increase in both player numbers and player activity. This has resulted in a corresponding increase to the amount of Silver flowing into the game. As we want to combat inflation to preserve the value and buying power of existing player and guild Silver reserves, we‘ve reduced the Silver output and Black Market order generation in a number of extremely valuable areas to compensate and bring them more in line with projected values. The resulting variance is roughly only 5%, which applies to black zone cluster bonuses and bonuses derived from black zone cluster bonuses such as Hellgates and some difficulties of Corrupted Dungeons.
    • CassX wrote:

imbafromNorth wrote:

Another question, did anyone notice that everything's going down, if you look graph in last 30 days?

I know SBI wanted to make mats cheaper but it aint working, they are becoming more expensive after the patch. Steels was 2k at begining of the patch now they are back at 2700...

You know, when people put 100x regular bows, 70x pikes, etc. (flat t6) there, as I regularly see there, the resources from the market disappear quickly ..Add to that the increase in the population in AO, easy access from the avalon roads + CD routes next to Caerleon, transports from royals cities, so you have a rapid reduction in BM prices for some "favorite" items, and the need to change your sell orders xy times.
      Simple math. ;)
      Hi, you dont haveto tell me that white is white and black is black. Are you being ironic here or just maybe something else?

I have 1b crafting game and my question is simple, why it started to happen all at once? It literally was all fine 5 days ago, but 4 days ago, it just started to happen so fast, suddenly, I dont know..
    • imbafromNorth wrote:

CassX wrote:

imbafromNorth wrote:

You know, when people put 100x regular bows, 70x pikes, etc. (flat t6) there, as I regularly see there, the resources from the market disappear quickly ..Add to that the increase in the population in AO, easy access from the avalon roads + CD routes next to Caerleon, transports from royals cities, so you have a rapid reduction in BM prices for some "favorite" items, and the need to change your sell orders xy times.Simple math. ;)
      I have 1b crafting game and my question is simple, why it started to happen all at once? It literally was all fine 5 days ago, but 4 days ago, it just started to happen so fast, suddenly, I dont know..
      Close to 900mil here.., do you think i like that i have to remake my sell orders x times a day to sell something at all?Or are prices going down?
      Of course I don't like the current state of BM, but what do you do, you read the SBI opinion here, everything is fine, so ..

I'm just trying to find a logical explanation for all this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a script for autoupdate sell orders, with all the bots, radars that are here, why not something for BM..Who knows ...
    • I crafted A LOT during the last few days. Thereby I filled over 5000 T6 Journals and a bunch of T7 Journals as well. All of the items I crafted apart from masterpieces (which I have put in the local town markets instead of the black market) are sold.

Edit: I think what might have an influence on the current state of the BM is this:

[Service] 2.5 M Silver in 10 Minutes | Market Flipping Tool

albionflipper.ml/

Transporting items to the BM is so safe nowdays. You need to go through half a RZ and the Caerleon Underground. People can transport everything en masse to Caerleon without really getting punished. As following the prices decrease. And with such tools it's even easier beacause you don't even need to check the prices yourself.

The post was edited 1 time, last by FirstTimeKarma ().

• Masscrafter here too, no problems with the black market lately for me, i mostly sell most items in the game in T6 and 6.1 and the sell volume didnt change much for me although the prices went down a bit (Which happens all the time so i'm not worried ). I havent been using sell orders for months though, I just have an alt parked there (That I check after every corrupted or wathever im doing at the moment ) that instant sells items when the price is right, there's a lot of people that do the same thing so maybe that's why you think there's an issue with the BM. Or maybe there really is, anyway i'm just giving my side, no problem for me and the prices going down happens all the time.
    • Recently I noticed one thing that the BM does not work correctly, yesterday I looked at the prices of different products and found an error. BM buys things out of order, as expected, because my price tag was the lowest on the market, but in the sales history you can see that things are bought at a price higher than mine, for example, I had a cost of 300,000, and BM constantly buys an item worth 300,900, and so on. See for yourself if you don't believe me. I haven't changed the price all day, but a lot of items with higher prices are being sold.
      Images
      • lot.jpg

63.17 kB, 623×484, viewed 53 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darth_Knight ().

• Darth_Knight wrote:

@CassX
      Yes, but only the price at which the BM bought the item is not random and is in the 4th place of sales queries, I think this is somehow related.
      BM just bought 2 items again for the same price.
      It may be a lot of things, the BM has "fixed" increments for every item, if you spend a lot of time you can even predict what incrementation will be next and approximatively when. This is why as I specified in one of my replies earlier, I only "Direct sell" to the BM and i've been doing so for months, just have one of your crafting alts parked there and sell when the price is appropriate,it may take a solid minute for the BM to buyout your items even if the incrementation is a bit higher, I dont know exactly why but seems like the BM has some sort of "server ticks" in which it performs actions. Another thing that COULD have happened within your screenshot is someone fullfilling the order at a higher quality, the item goes to the next "price threshold", the BM decides to fulfill the orders, the price threshold is higher than your sell price, but is also higher than the sell price of a higher quality item, they get priority. Hope it clears it up for you.