URGENTLY asking SBI to check BLACK MARKET NOW

    • ibb.co/VwyLtVG ">
      on this image you can see 7 hours without any items black market buy and its only 1 example, if you will say no one play in that time to drop this items it will be a bullshit cause last one was in prime time
      i dont know how to explane it for you cause if we will sai black market buy lees items then previously you just say, its cause comeone just demping price, but its another problem
      previous price of this item was about 50 k and it was sell every hour for some items now it cost 42k and dont have sell every hour

      The post was edited 6 times, last by Nazghoul ().

    • Hey there,

      we checked logs and could not find anything out of the ordinary. If you have more information on the matter, please share it with us.

      Also, anyone interested can check logs themselves by opening the price history on the black market for specific items. The chart there also shows the number of items bought by the black market. on the 30d view there you can see if there is anything odd with the volume or price. If you check it, make sure to check multiple items as of course there can always be outliers due to RNG.
    • CassX wrote:

      However, I can confirm that it is now much more difficult to sell something on BM than before (that is, if you are not standing there and waiting for an increase in buy orders).
      Can confirm. This is especially true for exceptional and excelent quality itens.

      Somehow now I must stand beside the BM to finish the most difficult selling itens (higher quality) for the same prices as last week. Before, all I had to do was update the orders up to 5 times and within a day all was sold. Now it takes way more than that and becomes troublesome, since updating orders too much you'll end up losing your profit margin.

      Still need more time to see if it's because of more players using the BM (and standing beside it as I am) or something wrong with the BM itself.
    • Nazghoul wrote:

      Another example for 24 hours this item got 11 hour without sell any of them its most common item with basic quality and half of time it doesnt got sell "> ibb.co/zGnk1DP[/url][/url]
      You are looking at one piece of information and trying to create an entire picture out of it. The thing you are looking at is easily explained by knowing how the BM works. The trades are listed under the quality that filled the order, even if the order it filled was for a lower quality item. So dozens of those orders could have been filled, but the sale will be listed at the higher quality.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
    • Piddle wrote:

      Nazghoul wrote:

      Another example for 24 hours this item got 11 hour without sell any of them its most common item with basic quality and half of time it doesnt got sell "> ibb.co/zGnk1DP[/url][/url]
      You are looking at one piece of information and trying to create an entire picture out of it. The thing you are looking at is easily explained by knowing how the BM works. The trades are listed under the quality that filled the order, even if the order it filled was for a lower quality item. So dozens of those orders could have been filled, but the sale will be listed at the higher quality.
      you are wrong as fuck better quality now have less sell then before. i show this because it is good example of this situation we have a problem there half or third part of time items doesnt got any sells
    • @Nazghoul
      Yes, in your case it may be how @Piddle wrote it.
      If the buy order from BM comes to the lowest sell order from the player, and this sell order from the player is, for example, EX quality, so BM buys it, but if you look at the history of normal quality sales, you will not see it here because the item sold was EX quality so you had to look at the EX quality of sales history for the given period of time when the item was sold.
      The same when a player stands at BM and waits for the buy order from BM to get high enough to sell his item which has, for example, good / os / ex or mp quality and sells it to buy order BM which are for normal quality so you then in sales history for normal qualities you will not see these sales because the player sells a better quality, you would see these sales in sections corresponding to the quality of the item what the player is selling.
    • CassX wrote:

      @Nazghoul
      Yes, in your case it may be how @Piddle wrote it.
      If the buy order from BM comes to the lowest sell order from the player, and this sell order from the player is, for example, EX quality, so BM buys it, but if you look at the history of normal quality sales, you will not see it here because the item sold was EX quality so you had to look at the EX quality of sales history for the given period of time when the item was sold.
      The same when a player stands at BM and waits for the buy order from BM to get high enough to sell his item which has, for example, good / os / ex or mp quality and sells it to buy order BM which are for normal quality so you then in sales history for normal qualities you will not see these sales because the player sells a better quality, you would see these sales in sections corresponding to the quality of the item what the player is selling.
      i know all this information you talking about, as i said i post this image cause its best example we got same problem with all qualities but basic quality is the best example, previously basic quality items got sells every hour but after 5 patch we got a problem with half or third part of time without any sells
    • But still at the t8 section I personally have the biggest problem with selling items, so the example of yesterday, in the morning I put on BM about 35 pieces of different items (.0, non-artifacts, and various kinds, bows, spears, staffs and from each about 2-3 pieces), I put 1 silver less than the lowest sell order for normal quality, in about 3 hours I came to see, one bow was sold, the rest was tossed by other offers, my offers were mostly 10-15 in order ..
      I don't know if I'm just unlucky that people came after me who threw me, or here people have a script for automatic update sell orders if someone throws them in, I don't know, I just know that some time ago it didn't happen to such an extent that I would sell out of 30 pieces for 3 hours one, two pieces only.
      Today I tried to stand at BM and not give sell orders but wait for buy orders from BM to get as close as possible to the nearest sell orders for normal quality and sell, at the same time I observed how often the offers for individual items (those I sold) change,
      The result was that with this style I was able to sell relatively quickly (it took me about 4 hours) all my items and I was surprised but often the offers from the player changed so I'm not surprised that the classic style when I put on a BM sell order I do not sell anything, today I saw that practically if I do not want to throw silver for fees at xy update my sell orders then the only option is to stand at BM, wait and watch the increasing buy orders, but even so it is not guaranteed that I will sell the item, many times it happened that the item was sold for relatively lower price than the lowest sell order for normal quality (if it was sold at all, I did not see any sales in the history of sales of any quality in these cases, which is strange ..).
    • Nazghoul wrote:

      you are wrong as fuck better quality now have less sell then before. i show this because it is good example of this situation we have a problem there half or third part of time items doesnt got any sells


      But, they did get sales. You can clearly see where 18hrs ago the BM ripped through all the normal quality items and started chewing up the good/outstanding ones instead. You can also see at 11hrs where the good orders were depleted and so it was chewing up almost exclusively outstanding ones.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
    • Piddle wrote:

      Nazghoul wrote:

      you are wrong as fuck better quality now have less sell then before. i show this because it is good example of this situation we have a problem there half or third part of time items doesnt got any sells

      But, they did get sales. You can clearly see where 18hrs ago the BM ripped through all the normal quality items and started chewing up the good/outstanding ones instead. You can also see at 11hrs where the good orders were depleted and so it was chewing up almost exclusively outstanding ones.
      as i said previoulsy basic quality items got sells every hours not it doesnt
    • Nazghoul wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Nazghoul wrote:

      Another example for 24 hours this item got 11 hour without sell any of them its most common item with basic quality and half of time it doesnt got sell "> ibb.co/zGnk1DP[/url][/url]
      You are looking at one piece of information and trying to create an entire picture out of it. The thing you are looking at is easily explained by knowing how the BM works. The trades are listed under the quality that filled the order, even if the order it filled was for a lower quality item. So dozens of those orders could have been filled, but the sale will be listed at the higher quality.
      you are wrong as fuck better quality now have less sell then before. i show this because it is good example of this situation we have a problem there half or third part of time items doesnt got any sells

      You are the one thats wrong as fuck, you are also ignoring the fact that higher quality fills orders for lower.


      You are missing at least 3 parts of the information. So your example is very misleading and inaccurate, thats the problem we are having.


      Also me personally, as well as lots of other people, we run Corrupted Dungeons from Caerleon and we are selling most of the loot to blackmarket :)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by tabooshka ().

    • Nazghoul wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Nazghoul wrote:

      you are wrong as fuck better quality now have less sell then before. i show this because it is good example of this situation we have a problem there half or third part of time items doesnt got any sells
      But, they did get sales. You can clearly see where 18hrs ago the BM ripped through all the normal quality items and started chewing up the good/outstanding ones instead. You can also see at 11hrs where the good orders were depleted and so it was chewing up almost exclusively outstanding ones.
      as i said previoulsy basic quality items got sells every hours not it doesnt

      Max spec crafters have higher chance of masterpiece than a normal quality item btw