Black Market

    • Black Market

      Good morning, I am writing to inform you that we have problems with the game and recent updates. Let me explain ... I am the currency master of my guild, therefore I am in charge of economics. I was doing economics for the Black Market, to be able to do union activities that carry a lot of money and help our recruits. For the game and those who are starting to emerge faster to attract more. Players or recruits. I'm sure that as I did my economy, so many too. The problem is that in the recent updates you damaged the black market to such an extent that you no longer get angry. And that affects us greatly. We no longer have the same level of competition as before due to lack of money. This is how real life making war means money. Then I would be grateful to you with my soul if you read my request and help us. Let them put the original black market as it was before patch 4 and 5. Because, as I told you, many have the same problem that I am, we are a group which we want to be cared for. One last thing, you say in your advertising that the economy depends on the player, I don't think that's the case. The black market is or well it was economy and they practically took it away from us. Without more to say I hope they solve us, thank you. All those who agree with me, comment, leave your opinions. let's make ourselves heard. make your own post. do not damage the game please :( we want to emerge, not to sino us...
    • Your whole post is like..............WHAT????.....I didn't see a point?.... A clear problem? ... We need more information to understand what you are saying. As far as player driven goes, It is player driven, Items sold to the black market turns into mob drops from chests, dungs, and so on? So I'm really not getting what your saying? Are you saying the blackmarket doesn't buy items at a better price than normal markets? Are you saying that the black martket is still bettter than normal markets but more people are using it because they have better access with avalon roads and the prices arn't so high anymore that your not getting rich because you don't have it all to yourself and the prices went down some? I really don't know anything because you were not clear.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().

    • tabooshka wrote:

      people dont understand that there is more competition
      Well it can't be worst than when caerleon had its own realm gate..... and on top of that the old caerleon realm gate was access to the best black zone area in albion... I know there is more players now, But a portal right into the city from the best area blackzone can't be worse than random gates that spawn all around the city..... I think the more people using the blackmarket the bettter as the loot will only get better. When the gate first changed the black market drops were a mess and tons of LOW LOW tier items always dropped because not many people brought high end stuff from the blackzone all the way to the middle of the royals, Now with the gates this makes bring high end items to the black market much easier and in return makes higher chance of good gear dropping and not a shit load of t4 and t5 like at the launch of queen.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

    • Hey there,

      we checked logs and could not find anything out of the ordinary. If you have more information on the matter, please share it with us.

      Also, anyone interested can check logs themselves by opening the price history on the black market for specific items. The chart there also shows the number of items bought by the black market. on the 30d view there you can see if there is anything odd with the volume or price. If you check it, make sure to check multiple items as of course there can always be outliers due to RNG.
    • Korn wrote:

      Hey there,

      we checked logs and could not find anything out of the ordinary. If you have more information on the matter, please share it with us.

      Also, anyone interested can check logs themselves by opening the price history on the black market for specific items. The chart there also shows the number of items bought by the black market. on the 30d view there you can see if there is anything odd with the volume or price. If you check it, make sure to check multiple items as of course there can always be outliers due to RNG.
      Any chance we can check the history of an item in black market without having the item in our bag?
    • Neef wrote:

      Your whole post is like..............WHAT????.....I didn't see a point?.... A clear problem? ... We need more information to understand what you are saying. As far as player driven goes, It is player driven, Items sold to the black market turns into mob drops from chests, dungs, and so on? So I'm really not getting what your saying? Are you saying the blackmarket doesn't buy items at a better price than normal markets? Are you saying that the black martket is still bettter than normal markets but more people are using it because they have better access with avalon roads and the prices arn't so high anymore that your not getting rich because you don't have it all to yourself and the prices went down some? I really don't know anything because you were not clear.
      Friend there explains it another player. the black market used to be more fluid. Suppose the market before they ruined it with the updates was a 10 now it is a 1. Do you understand me?
    • Korn wrote:

      Hey there,

      we checked logs and could not find anything out of the ordinary. If you have more information on the matter, please share it with us.

      Also, anyone interested can check logs themselves by opening the price history on the black market for specific items. The chart there also shows the number of items bought by the black market. on the 30d view there you can see if there is anything odd with the volume or price. If you check it, make sure to check multiple items as of course there can always be outliers due to RNG.
      Hello, look brother. The problem with the Black market is not the prices, it is not something out of the ordinary. the black market problem is patch number 4 and 5. Between those 2 patches of 100% effectiveness of the market low to 5%. How do you explain that? that is too much. Already here in this post you can see that there are people like me who depend on that. guilds that depend on the coin master who is dedicated to that trade. you understand me? Now the question is that you, as an administrator, serve as a spokesperson and notify the developers and that they themselves will have a debate on whether to reverse the damage they did to the black market. That in my opinion they should do it bro. Since the guilds attract more players to their ranks with economy, be a new people to the game. Be smart if you want to make this game the best RPG. Don't stumble people. Hope this helps and thanks
    • The more people that use the black market the longer it will take for your items to sell, With the addition of the ava Roads I'm sure more people are using the black market, So in return the time it takes YOU to sell an item has increased because of the added players selling items, So basicly they are making the sell times seem longer because maybe your bag was put on before they added theres so theres is sold first then yours, So you would need to update your sell order to be first inline again like the market, The black market is going to take the first sell order the cheapest so if yours is moved from 1 to 3 or 4 on the sell list from other players adding the same items this will make your sell time longer. Its pretty simple to me, Easier access to caerleon more players using BM longer sell times. Doesn't mean anything is broken. You just might need to update sell orders more to be in the first sell spot.
    • Why you being so cryptic with your info? You never told what is wrong. Just blabbering about "efficiency was 100% then 5%", "before patch 4 and 5 it was a 10, now it's a 1". What you talking about? You already said prices are fine and if prices are fine the amount of itens getting consumed by BM should be fine too, then what? What's the problem?
    • NBKilla wrote:

      Why you being so cryptic with your info? You never told what is wrong. Just blabbering about "efficiency was 100% then 5%", "before patch 4 and 5 it was a 10, now it's a 1". What you talking about? You already said prices are fine and if prices are fine the amount of itens getting consumed by BM should be fine too, then what? What's the problem?
      Read my post above, This might help you, I believe more people are using the BM now that access to caerleon through the roads is much easier. Therefor item sell times increased because players selling has increased. Better example above.
    • what happened with black market
      before patch 5 Items are sold every minute
      and after patch 5 1 hour will sell out 1 -2 wth
      rip black market in 2020 rip my silver
      I think this patch the crafter is most affected.
      But have the crafter name on the item is nice.
      But items sold out very slowly Like selling but not selling

      P.S. i'm update sell orders every 1 hour but has no effect.





      The post was edited 2 times, last by ntwws ().