Does Albion wants PVE players?

    • HopefullllL wrote:

      The game is getting bigger and of course there is some players who are more interested in PvE content than PvP.

      I'm a PvE player who most like to do solo dungeons and it's impossible not get tilted with gankers wich are always in group.
      The 90 seconds you implemented for dungeons in red/black zones is just not enough cause we already have a lot of risk just by walking in red/black zones.
      Imagine you just entered a dungeon and are waiting for the 90 seconds then a ganker get in, his friends are outside and you have no more shield cause cooldown, what are your options? If you fight inside the outside friends will get in cause you're in combat and can't leave, if you leave they'll get you without shield outside. It's just EASY money while who loses had a hard work to get.
      For real, why does Albion needs solo dungeons gankers? Why don't just close the dungeon when you're in? I can't see a reason for you to support groups ganking solo players who are looking for solo content.

      I can't type the text without including my insatisfaction and sadness with this mechanic, i'm ready to quit the game cause of it. But before i quit i'm interested to know if you plan to turn it better for PvE solo players wich is the objective with this post.

      Thank you.
      Make a better party to do dungeons and stay prepared to fight against ganks, or stay in yellow, you will have your safe spot to do PvE.

      If you want more loot, fame, specs, take the risk and join in guilds that are players ready to be killers, not victims.

      Stop bitching and get ready!

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Nephyra ().

    • Nephyra wrote:

      HopefullllL wrote:

      The game is getting bigger and of course there is some players who are more interested in PvE content than PvP.

      I'm a PvE player who most like to do solo dungeons and it's impossible not get tilted with gankers wich are always in group.
      The 90 seconds you implemented for dungeons in red/black zones is just not enough cause we already have a lot of risk just by walking in red/black zones.
      Imagine you just entered a dungeon and are waiting for the 90 seconds then a ganker get in, his friends are outside and you have no more shield cause cooldown, what are your options? If you fight inside the outside friends will get in cause you're in combat and can't leave, if you leave they'll get you without shield outside. It's just EASY money while who loses had a hard work to get.
      For real, why does Albion needs solo dungeons gankers? Why don't just close the dungeon when you're in? I can't see a reason for you to support groups ganking solo players who are looking for solo content.

      I can't type the text without including my insatisfaction and sadness with this mechanic, i'm ready to quit the game cause of it. But before i quit i'm interested to know if you plan to turn it better for PvE solo players wich is the objective with this post.

      Thank you.
      Make a better party to do dungeons and stay prepared to fight against ganks, or stay in yellow, you will have your safe spot to do PvE.
      If you want more loot, fame, specs, take the risk and join in guilds that are players ready to be killers, not victims.

      Stop bitching and get ready!
      How can you just ignore him saying "i like to do solo dungeons" and tell him to get a group.
      A game should not force you to play in a group if you don't want to thats why there are SOLO dungeons. They should just put a stop to group diving,limit it to the amount of players in the dungeon. 1 Guy is inside doing PVE 1 guy can dive and so on.

      Gankers overall always have the advantage in any diving scenarion because PVE players play PVE builds that speed clear so the guy playing a PVP build already has the edge by default cause his whole build is made to PVP and the fact that Ganker almost never come solo makes it even worse.

      "Stop bitching and get ready" So Players wanting solo content is bitching? Let me guess you are the type of guy that Invades T5 Corrupted Dungeons in Full 8.3 gear and downs "noobs" right?
    • I dont really see your argument though, you decide to gear purely for PvE because you want to maximize your fame gain, you literally chose every piece of gear that you are wearing to obtain this farming perfection and you also want that the game fully caters to you because your build is dogshit for pvp because in your brain you decided that you are doing PvE so you must be allowed to do it without worries of getting into PvP. You also want to obtain the best fame % of all the available zones without risk. There is something fundamentally wrong with your view and the view of who wants the opposite. I dont have an answer to the problem, but both of the views are part of the problem. Balance between the two should be achieved, but imo this is not the way. I never dove solo dungeons and cba to do so.
    • Solreth wrote:

      Nephyra wrote:

      HopefullllL wrote:

      The game is getting bigger and of course there is some players who are more interested in PvE content than PvP.

      I'm a PvE player who most like to do solo dungeons and it's impossible not get tilted with gankers wich are always in group.
      The 90 seconds you implemented for dungeons in red/black zones is just not enough cause we already have a lot of risk just by walking in red/black zones.
      Imagine you just entered a dungeon and are waiting for the 90 seconds then a ganker get in, his friends are outside and you have no more shield cause cooldown, what are your options? If you fight inside the outside friends will get in cause you're in combat and can't leave, if you leave they'll get you without shield outside. It's just EASY money while who loses had a hard work to get.
      For real, why does Albion needs solo dungeons gankers? Why don't just close the dungeon when you're in? I can't see a reason for you to support groups ganking solo players who are looking for solo content.

      I can't type the text without including my insatisfaction and sadness with this mechanic, i'm ready to quit the game cause of it. But before i quit i'm interested to know if you plan to turn it better for PvE solo players wich is the objective with this post.

      Thank you.
      Make a better party to do dungeons and stay prepared to fight against ganks, or stay in yellow, you will have your safe spot to do PvE.If you want more loot, fame, specs, take the risk and join in guilds that are players ready to be killers, not victims.

      Stop bitching and get ready!
      How can you just ignore him saying "i like to do solo dungeons" and tell him to get a group.

      A game should not force you to play in a group if you don't want to thats why there are SOLO dungeons. They should just put a stop to group diving,limit it to the amount of players in the dungeon. 1 Guy is inside doing PVE 1 guy can dive and so on.

      Gankers overall always have the advantage in any diving scenarion because PVE players play PVE builds that speed clear so the guy playing a PVP build already has the edge by default cause his whole build is made to PVP and the fact that Ganker almost never come solo makes it even worse.

      "Stop bitching and get ready" So Players wanting solo content is bitching? Let me guess you are the type of guy that Invades T5 Corrupted Dungeons in Full 8.3 gear and downs "noobs" right?
      You are a good writer and a bad reader... I told him to make a group OR STAY IN YELLOW...

      The game forces nothing, you can do solo even in the city in Hardcore Expeditions.

      Yes! is bitching, and no, I'm an economist in-game: gather, refine, farm, craft, and love to make solo content in black as a gatherer or Solo Dungeons, but I'm a member of Top 3 ZvZ guilds in-game... So, I understand a lot what is to be ganked, and how to protect myself against, even failing for large groups sometimes...
    • You are a good writer and a bad reader... I told him to make a group OR STAY IN YELLOW...

      The game forces nothing, you can do solo even in the city in Hardcore Expeditions.

      Yes! is bitching, and no, I'm an economist in-game: gather, refine, farm, craft, and love to make solo content in black as a gatherer or Solo Dungeons, but I'm a member of Top 3 ZvZ guilds in-game... So, I understand a lot what is to be ganked, and how to protect myself against, even failing for large groups sometimes...

      No, its not bitching, when you go to red/black zones the risk of PvE becomes a lot more than 0, you shouldnt be forced to get a group to make solo dungeons, even if you do it with 2 other people, gankers usually arent in groups of less than 4 which means you still have a dis

      In the wiki itself, gank is described as a dick move since gankers have a big adv 95% of times

      PvE shouldnt be as rewarded as PvP, but it shouldnt be removed or nerfed to the point that you cant go to red ans black zones to PvE, solo dungeons are SOLO (maybe for 2), and black zones have solo dungeons
    • Cause this is banter...

      In my first 3 months in Albion I've played solo, making a lot of content, and afraid to put my feet in any red or black zone, after a time, I got enough silver to take my risk and go there... I died a lot of times until learn to defend myself or stay safer as possible, and the rewards are fair for the risks.

      Can't be serious, you want to go to Black Zone as PvE to have a reward, but without risks... sorry you are a joker...

      As PvE without risk, go to HCE in the city without problems, you will have a lot of challenges, fame, and silver.... or Individual Expeditions for solo players... and stay safe!!!

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Nephyra ().

    • Nephyra wrote:

      Cause this is banter...

      In my first 3 months in Albion I've played solo, making a lot of content, and afraid to put my feet in any red or black zone, after a time, I got enough silver to take my risk and go there... I died a lot of times until learn to defend myself or stay safer as possible, and the rewards are fair for the risks.

      Can't be serious, you want to go to Black Zone as PvE to have a reward, but without risks... sorry you are a joker...

      As PvE without risk, go to HCE in the city without problems, you will have a lot of challenges, fame, and silver.... or Individual Expeditions for solo players... and stay safe!!!
      BASED
    • Wtf? Ive been playing solo 90% of my game time. I never went farming on blue or yellow. Always been red or black zone.

      U dont meet a lot of gankers or u can even fight them. I maybe died twice to gankers in a month.

      And even if i want to gank i dont even meet a lot of people.

      Its pretty safe and easy to get on red zone solo dungeons.

      The pvp in open world is dead.
    • New

      Nourve wrote:

      I believe PvE is getting a bit better now.
      You have multiple options as an exculively-PvE player: corrupted dungeons (with a pinch of PvP), solo dungeons, group dungeons, avalonian titans/dungeons, expeditions, big-group dungeons etc...
      Shhhhhhh don't let anyone hear you do PVE in CDs...
      That's the unpardonable sin lol.
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.