Does Albion wants PVE players?

• Georg51 wrote:

Skelst wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Literally every other MMO on the market has better PVE than Albion. No, this game does not want PVE players. You guys come in here and bitch and moan and ask for them to make this game more like WoW with every post you make. I hope they remove all safe zones, get rid of expeditions past t4, and make it so you can get jacked in the dungeons again.
      Seems the bones reached your brain. Who would you 10vs1 chicken robbers jack, if there were no PvE players in the game? This is your problem with dungeons closing also. You are too "brave" for fair PvP.
      They would fight other PvPers, dumbass.
      Yeah, right, asswipe. If they would fight other PvP-ers, they wouldn't whine so much about dungeons closing in 90 secs.
      Ezekiel 25:17
    • Georg51 wrote:

I find it sad how you morons fail to realize that PvPers also do PvE, and gather, and craft.
      They aren't all mutually exclusive. You HAVE to do some PvE in this game to get spec up, unless you are spending hundreds on the game.
      And again, it's a PvP game. Get over it.
      I sometimes really wonder how old you are and what happened to you IRL that you are so sour. All you do is bark. It seems that you cannot make up a sentence or express your opinion without insulting someone while doing so.

Yes they do that, but to what extent if they are clicking around randomly at entrances in groups of 8? When do they have the time to gather? I also look at my killers stats. Usually Gathering next to 0, crafting next to 0, invested in buildings next to 0, guild loan - 10 mil. So yeah.
      Ezekiel 25:17
    • Georg51 wrote:

its part of the game, moron.

Georg51 wrote:

or you are just straight up stupid

Georg51 wrote:

except Apotosariel who has brain damage

Georg51 wrote:

dumbass.

Georg51 wrote:

you morons fail to realize

Georg51 wrote:

How brain damaged are you

Georg51 wrote:

or you are just straight up stupid

All in one thread .. you're a class act.

And then this ...

Georg51 wrote:

Also, it's very telling about your personality when you make personal insults
      Yeah isn't it just ...
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Albion Online is primarily a PvP game.

That said, it has -a lot- of PvE in it. Most of it, however, comes with a risk of PvP. Even as a PvE focused player, you should be okay with at least the risk of PvP.

This is similer to being an industrialist or miner in EvE Online. Imagine how boring that game would be if you were a miner, and the game had no PvP... like what?

It's okay to like things that isn't the game primary focus.. and it's OK to ask SBI to develop things that make the game fun for players that prefer PvE.

What is not OK, is turning the game isn't something it isn't supposed to be.
    • New

evilz wrote:

Actually, for most peoples, video game is a way to relieve stress. Some peoples like nice graphics and stories, other like to kill peoples. When I get back from an hard day of work, I have to take care of my family, then I sit in my chair and I kill peoples. Call me crazy all you want, but I have actually everything I wanted in life, so don't call on self-esteem bullshit. That's just overthinking it. Most of the time, the salt is just a confirmation that your doing good in a PVP game, it's like saving the princess in Mario Bros ... it's the sandbox ultimate reward. And if you get people like D1rtman calling you a cheater every chance they get, it's because your damn awesome ...
      So most peoples don't really want to ruin your day, but it's what full PVP game will do.(try Eve Online....). But if you can't take it, your playing the wrong kind of game ... because the best way to learn is to fail and learn from it. So stop whining and come get me!
      Explain to me what you consider whining.

People who are self-confident don't boast in online game forums.

Having my opponents accuse me of cheating shows how reluctant they are to admit that they've lost. Playing with such people is unpleasant.

The most simple-minded way to learn is to fail and learn from your mistakes.

There is no right kind of game for people who don't want to learn from their mistakes.

Nobody can ruin my day through a game. I decide how I will react to the things that happen to me.

Why do you like to kill people in games?
      קח נשימה עמוקה
    • New

i cant unterstand why people still whinning about getting ganked in Red and Black zones. They are so safe now, Bubbles, Ho, Solos closing after 90 sek.

If you want to play a risk free pve game you should switch games! If you want better loot/fame you have to take the risk this the game. It is in the description of albion that this game is a full loot pvp game with pve.

So when you start to play this game you now what it is about and still you guys are crying about this things. Cant unterstand this. If you dont like it stop playing dont try to force your play style or Things you want on the wohle Community its stupied.
    • New

Apotosariel wrote:

evilz wrote:

Actually, for most peoples, video game is a way to relieve stress. Some peoples like nice graphics and stories, other like to kill peoples. When I get back from an hard day of work, I have to take care of my family, then I sit in my chair and I kill peoples. Call me crazy all you want, but I have actually everything I wanted in life, so don't call on self-esteem bullshit. That's just overthinking it. Most of the time, the salt is just a confirmation that your doing good in a PVP game, it's like saving the princess in Mario Bros ... it's the sandbox ultimate reward. And if you get people like D1rtman calling you a cheater every chance they get, it's because your damn awesome ...
      So most peoples don't really want to ruin your day, but it's what full PVP game will do.(try Eve Online....). But if you can't take it, your playing the wrong kind of game ... because the best way to learn is to fail and learn from it. So stop whining and come get me!
      Explain to me what you consider whining.

People who are self-confident don't boast in online game forums.

Having my opponents accuse me of cheating shows how reluctant they are to admit that they've lost. Playing with such people is unpleasant.

The most simple-minded way to learn is to fail and learn from your mistakes.

There is no right kind of game for people who don't want to learn from their mistakes.

Nobody can ruin my day through a game. I decide how I will react to the things that happen to me.

Why do you like to kill people in games?

That is some hollow, bipolar shit if I have ever seen one.

#1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin
    • New

Albion is an open world, full loot PvP MMORPG sandbox.

The world should be mostly dangerous in the most profitable areas of the game. But that doesn't mean you have to go there with the intention to fight players.

Some of you guys seem to think that just because you don't look for PvP, means that the game shouldn't have the risk of PvP.

Take EVE for example. How fucking boring would that game be without nullsec and lowsec? You can be a miner in that game, live in any part of space (even nullsec) and still not be interested in PvP. But the risk of PvP gives purpose to the game.

That said, you're cheating yourself out of the experience if you never go to red or black zones. You guys realise we PvE 24/7 out there, yeah? The game is PvP focused, but we literally PvE all the time.
    • New

Apotosariel wrote:

KatherineKore wrote:

That is some hollow, bipolar shit if I have ever seen one.
      Well... everybody has their limits. You lack the mental capacity to perceive my words and I cannot speak in a way that unfortunate and wounded women can understand.
      Wow you are 100% a dickhead, congratulations. Go back to live in your cave with your 0iq comments, we dont need any part of your tiny brain here.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().