Does Albion wants PVE players?

• Trigordor wrote:

Hostility wrote:

A lot of weird and unhelpful responses in this thread. lol

Listen, if you're a PvE player, just go join a guild with a hideout, and do solo dungeons around it. You could even join ARCH and have access to a million hideouts in one zone.

Also, if you are seriously a PvE player, learn how to do the Prince, Earth Mother, and Harvester bosses. You'd be a massive asset to any top tier guild if you could consistently and quickly farm those bosses. You could literally join any guild you wanted to.
      Yeah do this if you want to be around 16 boys with a frat boy personality 24/7
      like 99% of the guilds in this game, right?
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Literally how do you die doing solos with the new lockout timer LMAO

Unless you go to T8s with 6 hideouts in them and make your presence known there is almost no risk. It is impossible to die once you enter a solo if no one sees you go in unless you are straight up terrible or got spotted by gankers in the zone and were wearing obvious fameing set
    • HopefullllL wrote:

The game is getting bigger and of course there is some players who are more interested in PvE content than PvP.

I'm a PvE player who most like to do solo dungeons and it's impossible not get tilted with gankers wich are always in group.
      The 90 seconds you implemented for dungeons in red/black zones is just not enough cause we already have a lot of risk just by walking in red/black zones.
      Imagine you just entered a dungeon and are waiting for the 90 seconds then a ganker get in, his friends are outside and you have no more shield cause cooldown, what are your options? If you fight inside the outside friends will get in cause you're in combat and can't leave, if you leave they'll get you without shield outside. It's just EASY money while who loses had a hard work to get.
      For real, why does Albion needs solo dungeons gankers? Why don't just close the dungeon when you're in? I can't see a reason for you to support groups ganking solo players who are looking for solo content.

I can't type the text without including my insatisfaction and sadness with this mechanic, i'm ready to quit the game cause of it. But before i quit i'm interested to know if you plan to turn it better for PvE solo players wich is the objective with this post.

Thank you.
      This is the only way you can be killed in SRD but it's pretty easy to avoid dying like that by wearing escape/tank set with invisible potions during these 90 seconds. Ignore popular T8 zones if you don't want to stress. I do SRD in T6-T7 zones and have never met gankers there.
    • I am a PvE player and to be honest i dont go red or black zones. I make my silver by doing yellow zones dungeons and Hce and then also gather resources and fishing. I enjoy the game very much and have started a guild for mostly blue and yellow zone player. We are 17 now and some of my guild members do go red zones from time to time. It might have took me longer to get fame and silver to buy the things i want but i dont mind. I can craft most of the weapons and clothes on my island to T5. I have been playing from early season 9. If pk makes you happy go for it if crafting is your thing why not. Everyone can play the game the way they want. I am the master of my fate; i am the captian of my soul.
    • @OP

Forget RZ, get cheaper gear and go explore BZ. BZ is safer than RZ in many cases, this has been my experience. Once you are familiar with a certain route and some maps, you can go with higher gear and do SRD’s there. Also try to figure out how populated the certain zone is, which are the hours when it’s not so crowded and so on. Difference between RZ and BZ is that in BZ when you get ganked by 3+ you will almost certainly die - but you will learn a lot from the encounters, which helps a ton when chilling in RZ. Because it will feel like that after a while.

I play alone, I’ve learnt to thrive and so far I came to love the game with all the crap that comes with it. I make enough money to afford losing my T8 gatherer gear or my T7 PvE gear to these wankers once in a while. As you can see in this thread alone, there are many people in this game with pretty serious issues and you have to understand that no matter how much you cry, you can’t avoid them as this is the way society is, hence sandbox. They also add spice to the gameplay and I don’t give a flying F that my salt makes them happy and boosts their low self esteem when they kill me - I will still whisper them nice things about their ancestors. Some of them will call you names, some of them will break down and admit they live in the game cause their life is “peachy” and some of them will give you advice on how to avoid being ganked next time. True story.
      Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
    • dump wrote:

Literally how do you die doing solos with the new lockout timer LMAO

Unless you go to T8s with 6 hideouts in them and make your presence known there is almost no risk. It is impossible to die once you enter a solo if no one sees you go in unless you are straight up terrible or got spotted by gankers in the zone and were wearing obvious fameing set
      Yeah, I gotta be honest but when I saw this opening post I was just remembering all the pages and pages of the non-consensual pvp thread, and I think - we've already been through this and many players are (or at least should be in my opinion) thankful to SBI for allowing the dungeons to close at 60/90 seconds, it's been a great change to the game for players who wanted to use solo random dungeons to level up.

In defence of the opening poster I can empathize, but seriously, asking for more right now would be pushing it.

SBI have done what they can to strike a balance, let's accept the way it is and learn to make the most of it.

They have multiple varieties of player-types to appease. It's not easy to balance this. They've done a good job.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020
    • Anibus wrote:

I am a PvE player and to be honest i dont go red or black zones. I make my silver by doing yellow zones dungeons and Hce and then also gather resources and fishing. I enjoy the game very much and have started a guild for mostly blue and yellow zone player. We are 17 now and some of my guild members do go red zones from time to time. It might have took me longer to get fame and silver to buy the things i want but i dont mind. I can craft most of the weapons and clothes on my island to T5. I have been playing from early season 9. If pk makes you happy go for it if crafting is your thing why not. Everyone can play the game the way they want. I am the master of my fate; i am the captian of my soul.
      This sounds like the type of guild I think I could actually fit in.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020
    • Of course Albion wants PVE players my dude...

How else will they feed cyber-murderers?... Think about others for a second. There is a reward in heaven for those who sacrifice themselves for the good of other players. Go into the reds... Go into the blacks... Surrender yourself!!!
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.
    • Someky wrote:

Of course Albion wants PVE players my dude...

How else will they feed cyber-murderers?... Think about others for a second. There is a reward in heaven for those who sacrifice themselves for the good of other players. Go into the reds... Go into the blacks... Surrender yourself!!!
      Legend has it that if you spill enough innocent blood in the red zones, that it will trigger a powerful in game event which rewards all those who have helped give rise to the Blood Gods.

(not to be eaten!)
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

Literally every other MMO on the market has better PVE than Albion. No, this game does not want PVE players. You guys come in here and bitch and moan and ask for them to make this game more like WoW with every post you make. I hope they remove all safe zones, get rid of expeditions past t4, and make it so you can get jacked in the dungeons again.
      Seems the bones reached your brain. Who would you 10vs1 chicken robbers jack, if there were no PvE players in the game? This is your problem with dungeons closing also. You are too "brave" for fair PvP.
      Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
    • Skelst wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Literally every other MMO on the market has better PVE than Albion. No, this game does not want PVE players. You guys come in here and bitch and moan and ask for them to make this game more like WoW with every post you make. I hope they remove all safe zones, get rid of expeditions past t4, and make it so you can get jacked in the dungeons again.
      Seems the bones reached your brain. Who would you 10vs1 chicken robbers jack, if there were no PvE players in the game? This is your problem with dungeons closing also. You are too "brave" for fair PvP.
      They would fight other PvPers, dumbass.
    • Georg51 wrote:

Skelst wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

They would fight other PvPers, dumbass.
      That's like the old joke about 2 guys stranded with nothing on a desert isle. When they were rescued they both retired as millionaires on money they had made selling coconts to each other.

It just wouldn't work !

Without PvE gatherers generating the new resources this becomes a zero-sum game and you just trade resources around the group with them slowly migrating to the apex predators. Soon, all wealth is held by a few and the rest have nothing. A predator cannot survive without prey and if the environment is too harsh, the prey animals die off or leave the area.
      Learn something new every day.
    • Piddle wrote:

Legend has it that if you spill enough innocent blood in the red zones, that it will trigger a powerful in game event which rewards all those who have helped give rise to the Blood Gods.
      I heard a story about summoners evoking the Great Demons of Ars Goetia to plague the minds of the vulnerable with a false sense of accomplishment and that they are using Albion to complete their task. Maybe that's why the game thrives despite its ugly nature. Who knows?

Skelst wrote:

KatherineKore wrote:

bitches leave
      oh wow
      We need to respect her effort here. She wants to feel special and be the last one remaining. It is bold to tell the hardcore PvP-ers to leave their most sacred refuge.

JonnnyBones wrote:

I hope they remove all safe zones, get rid of expeditions past t4, and make it so you can get jacked in the dungeons again.
      I hope so too. How lovely it is to meet like-minded people. Unfortunately, the developers are not ready to ruin their game yet.

Korn wrote:

We want to create a game that is still alive and kicking 10 years from now. This is our goal and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
      You can't really stop their pursuit of success. RIP Hardcore PvP.
      Slaves of reality
    • I find it sad how you morons fail to realize that PvPers also do PvE, and gather, and craft.
      They aren't all mutually exclusive. You HAVE to do some PvE in this game to get spec up, unless you are spending hundreds on the game.
      And again, it's a PvP game. Get over it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Georg51 ().