EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

    • metanight148 wrote:

      Had the exact same issue.

      Closing AutoHotKey before launching Albion fixed it (even though I wasn't using AHK for anything in game).
      Since on both my computers, anti-cheat does not allow me to play in about the same way. I installed Albion on my wife's computer (Windows 10 and a completely different set of installed software). For about 15-20 minutes I "enjoyed" uninterrupted gameplay, but then blackouts started, just like on my own computers. So AutoHotKey has nothing to do with it.

      While it is impossible to confirm actions from the keyboard in the dialogues of harvesting and caring for animals, I cannot imagine how it is generally possible to engage in farming without the AHK or similar sofware.
    • metanight148 wrote:

      Had the exact same issue.

      Closing AutoHotKey before launching Albion fixed it (even though I wasn't using AHK for anything in game).
      Ahahaha!
      I have a script turned on to switch the keyboard layout using CapsLock, I turned it off and the game worked.
      I understand that you can write bots with the help of AHK, but for any reason, swearing at him is somehow not serious. I still have Python with OpenCV installed, will I suffer for it too?


      Okay, at least we figured out the problem.

      Guys, you may be running mini-programs created with AHK. Try turning off miscellaneous in startup or tray.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DeaThMXL ().

    • So this happens to me at Thursday. Support response was the same.

      I've left a EAC ticket with all info two days ago. And you know what? Still 0 response.

      It's very awful. And even worse that support still is sure that EAC support is helping.
    • DeaThMXL wrote:

      metanight148 wrote:

      Had the exact same issue.

      Closing AutoHotKey before launching Albion fixed it (even though I wasn't using AHK for anything in game).
      Ahahaha!I have a script turned on to switch the keyboard layout using CapsLock, I turned it off and the game worked.
      I understand that you can write bots with the help of AHK, but for any reason, swearing at him is somehow not serious. I still have Python with OpenCV installed, will I suffer for it too?


      Okay, at least we figured out the problem.

      Guys, you may be running mini-programs created with AHK. Try turning off miscellaneous in startup or tray.
      So far I haven't been disconected after turning off the AHK
    • Hi guys any of you guys here with disconnect issues using razor mouse or keyboard or similar gaming peripherals? try turning off the software that comes with it. so far i have turn off the razor synapse program and it seems fine. will update if the game disconnect even with the software turn off
    • I'm having the same issue. An Easy Anti-Cheat message disconnects me either at login or within a few minutes of playing the game.
      I've tried the following:
      • uninstalling the software that comes with my mouse (per someone's suggestion above)
      • repairing and later reinstalling Albion
      • repairing Easy Anti-Cheat
      • updating Windows and restarting
      • closing unnecessary programs
      • checking for corrupted memory
      • virus scanning
      • adding exceptions to my firewall software (Windows Protector)
      None of the above worked. I never had this issue until the most recent server maintenance. I’m not running any cheats or bots, nor any macros or hotkey software.

      The post was edited 4 times, last by Savne ().

    • Partheas wrote:

      It's incredible that the mod staff aren't helping us.
      This problem have 2-3 entire days without helpful response from nobody, and the mod staff just send us to EAC support.
      I hope they can fix this, if not I'll left the game, because is completely useless.
      Jus in case you missed it, we have mentioned multiple times to please send a ticket to the support staff for additonal troubleshooting steps: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

      Or reach out directly to Easy Anti-Cheat:

      Dagother wrote:

      Hey guys, if you've missed my message on the first page, or you've already checked the troubleshooting guide at easy.ac/en-us/support/ and nothing worked, you can message EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/ - they might ask you for your account ID so I'd suggest you send it with your first ticket (you can check your account ID on your account page at albiononline.com/en/profile/ under Account Information). In the future patch we'll also add a reason to the EAC kick message.
    • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

      Partheas wrote:

      It's incredible that the mod staff aren't helping us.
      This problem have 2-3 entire days without helpful response from nobody, and the mod staff just send us to EAC support.
      I hope they can fix this, if not I'll left the game, because is completely useless.
      Jus in case you missed it, we have mentioned multiple times to please send a ticket to the support staff for additonal troubleshooting steps: albiononline.com/en/profile/support
      Or reach out directly to Easy Anti-Cheat:

      Dagother wrote:

      Hey guys, if you've missed my message on the first page, or you've already checked the troubleshooting guide at easy.ac/en-us/support/ and nothing worked, you can message EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/ - they might ask you for your account ID so I'd suggest you send it with your first ticket (you can check your account ID on your account page at albiononline.com/en/profile/ under Account Information). In the future patch we'll also add a reason to the EAC kick message.

      Hey! Just in case you missed it, the problem still being a problem. Just in case you missed it, there's no solution for the problem.
      I did send tickets to Albion Online support (they answered me, and I answered back telling them the solution they give me doesn't work at all). EAC still not answering back.

      As always, after all I said, you and the rest of moders will dissappear and come back just to say the same"get in touch with support team".
      Can you do something else that just say that every time to us?
    • Partheas wrote:

      Hey! Just in case you missed it, the problem still being a problem. Just in case you missed it, there's no solution for the problem.I did send tickets to Albion Online support (they answered me, and I answered back telling them the solution they give me doesn't work at all). EAC still not answering back.

      As always, after all I said, you and the rest of moders will dissappear and come back just to say the same"get in touch with support team".
      Can you do something else that just say that every time to us?
      While I understand your frustration about this issue, please note that Easy Anti-Cheat is a separate company from Sandbox Interactive. We can direct you to the proper resource to help solve your concern, but we, the Moderators, do not have any access to your account and we cannot see what background process you're running that's conflicting with Easy Anti-cheat.
    • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

      Partheas wrote:

      It's incredible that the mod staff aren't helping us.
      This problem have 2-3 entire days without helpful response from nobody, and the mod staff just send us to EAC support.
      I hope they can fix this, if not I'll left the game, because is completely useless.
      Jus in case you missed it, we have mentioned multiple times to please send a ticket to the support staff for additonal troubleshooting steps: albiononline.com/en/profile/support
      Or reach out directly to Easy Anti-Cheat:

      Dagother wrote:

      Hey guys, if you've missed my message on the first page, or you've already checked the troubleshooting guide at easy.ac/en-us/support/ and nothing worked, you can message EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/ - they might ask you for your account ID so I'd suggest you send it with your first ticket (you can check your account ID on your account page at albiononline.com/en/profile/ under Account Information). In the future patch we'll also add a reason to the EAC kick message.

      Just in case, i did what mod staff told me to do, and i did everything from google and EAC site told me to do.

      You cant just simple said go find support from EAC which we did, AND ITS NOT WORKING.

      talk to devs and at least give an explaination about why this problem still being a problem to some players.
    • Dran68 wrote:

      You are still trying to direct us to Easy Anti-Cheat to solve our problems with game. But it was not Easy Anti-Cheat update that caused this problem. Last update of Easy Anti-Cheat was months ago. But the problems occoured right after game update few days ago.
      exactly, before last update or server restart on Thursday, everything is fine, i never had this issue.

      After server restart and a small update, i got this EAC problem since i never use any 3rd party program.

      its ur launcher or server side got some thing wrong which lead this problems to some players.