Game stuck while loading cuz The script 'GameGui' could not be instantiated!

• Game stuck while loading cuz The script 'GameGui' could not be instantiated!

Hi,
      Since today's patch, my client can not launch neither the native client nor the steam client. I tried repairing from both the native and steam but the error persisted. I re installed the whole game and YET the same error occurs.Please help me if you know how to fix this error. If it is a bug that has to be addressed by the devs, I hope it does not take too long. Below you find what i have in my game output.log.

Thanks in advance,
      Ellessam

--------------- output.log -------------------------
      Initialize engine version: 2018.4.23f1 (c9cf1a90e812)
      GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
      Direct3D:
      Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
      Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q Design (ID=0x1be0)
      Vendor:
      VRAM: 8079 MB
      Driver: 27.21.14.5206
      <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.460800 ms
      [AVProVideo] Initialising AVPro Video (script v1.7.5 plugin v1.7.5) on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q Design/Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] (MT True) on WindowsPlayer
      Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 5 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2985.
      Total: 119.406800 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.310000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.113600 ms MarkObjects: 118.921400 ms DeleteObjects: 0.061400 ms)

WwiseUnity: Initialize sound engine ...
      WwiseUnity: Sound engine initialized.
      The script 'GameGui' could not be instantiated!

(Filename: Line: 223)

A scripted object (probably GameGui?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 2092 bytes)
      Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

(Filename: Line: 2002)

ErrorCouldn't find GameGui.instace
      Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.
      Thread -> id: 3350 -> priority: 1
      Thread -> id: 3354 -> priority: 1
      Thread -> id: 3358 -> priority: 1
      Thread -> id: 335c -> priority: 1

----------end of output.log ---------------
    • This error is persisting for the 2nd day. I might be only one player but being prevented from playing in an MMO means my activity is being cut off of the world too. This is harmful to me primarily because I am losing premium days obviously on top of being prevented from having my dose of albion fun. BUT, it also affect people that I regularly play with. For example my crystal league team will have to look for some 1 else to fill for me. Same goes for any activity I do in my guild. I mean, for the least there is 1 less prey for gankers to have fun chasing in the world of albion.

All that damage is only counting 1 player prevented from logging because of this error. Now if you factor in the other silent players who have the same error as me it would be actually huge and a matter that should be addressed and repaired ASAP. At least compensate for premium days.

Ellessam
    • Ok, thank you for your response. since yesterday, i am noticing some delay when the launcher loads the images of the day highlights and the background image of the launcher. Noticeable delay of like 2 seconds compared to nearly instant before. After i click play, the road full screen image popup and the loading meter starts to run slowly and gets stuck at 14%, 15% and sometimes at 17%. Usually this meter loads so fast with not even a hiccup.

I will share all the info that you requested in DP regarding my dxdiag file and the launcher log. And I will give partial info here for the sake of people who have the same issue and wondering if the hardware might be a factor.

Thanks again for your help,
      Ellessam

------ partial launcher log -----

/AppData/Local/Temp/Albion Online Launcher-l9Mfi9/downloads/Albion-Online_Data/StreamingAssets/GameData/Albion-Online_Data_StreamingAssets_GameData_resourceprefabmappings.bin.diff.zip run into timeout"
      WARN ظ¢ظ ظ¢ظ -ظ ظ§-ظ ظ¦Tظ،ظ§:ظ£ظ،:ظ،ظ¤.ظ¢ظ¦ظ¦

There is like handreds of messages like this following one regarding other bins running into timeouts like :

GameData/templates/Albion-Online_Data_StreamingAssets_GameData_templates_UND_SW_Homebase.template.bin.diff.zip run into timeout"
      WARN ظ¢ظ ظ¢ظ -ظ ظ§-ظ ظ¦Tظ،ظ§:ظ£ظ،:ظ،ظ¤.ظ¢ظ¨ظ،

AppData/Local/Temp/Albion Online Launcher-l9Mfi9/downloads/Albion-Online_Data/StreamingAssets/GameData/templates/KPR_MULTIFLAG_BASIC_STRAIGHT.template.bin.zip run into timeout"
      WARN ظ¢ظ ظ¢ظ -ظ ظ§-ظ ظ¦Tظ،ظ§:ظ£ظ،:ظ،ظ©.ظ¢

AppData/Local/Temp/Albion Online Launcher-l9Mfi9/downloads/Albion-Online_Data/Albion-Online_Data_level28.diff.zip run into timeout"
      WARN ظ¢ظ ظ¢ظ -ظ ظ§-ظ ظ¦Tظ،ظ§:ظ£ظ،:ظ،ظ©.ظ¢ظ©ظ¥

AppData/Local/Temp/Albion Online Launcher-l9Mfi9/downloads/Albion-Online_Data/StreamingAssets/GameData/cluster/Albion-Online_Data_StreamingAssets_GameData_cluster_tiles.bin.diff.zip run into timeout"
      WARN ظ¢ظ ظ¢ظ -ظ ظ§-ظ ظ¦Tظ،ظ§:ظ£ظ،:ظ¢ظ،.ظ ظ¦ظ،

----- end of partial launcher log ------

---- --- Partial DxDiag -----

------------------
      System Information
      ------------------
      Time of this report: 9/24/2020, 14:47:16
      Machine name: ---------------
      Machine Id: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
      Language: Arabic (Regional Setting: Arabic)
      System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
      System Model: GX501VIK
      BIOS: GX501VIK.311 (type: UEFI)
      Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
      Memory: 24576MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 24534MB RAM
      Page File: 6140MB used, 18493MB available
      Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
      User DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent)
      System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
      Miracast: Available, with HDCP
      Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
      DirectX Database Version: Unknown
      DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

---------------
      Display Devices
      ---------------
      Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q Design
      Manufacturer: NVIDIA
      Chip type: GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q Design
      DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
      Device Type: Full Device (POST)

Device Problem Code: No Problem
      Driver Problem Code: Unknown
      Display Memory: 20346 MB
      Dedicated Memory: 8079 MB
      Shared Memory: 12267 MB
      Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (120Hz)
      HDR Support: Not Supported
      Display Topology: Internal

------ end of partial DxDiag -------
    • Thank you for voicing your problem out, the devs got the detailed info through the nice moderator. I hope our wait for a solution is not going to be long. I have faith in the smart devs )

On a side note, if your problem has any differences from what i posted, pls let the devs know about it by posting the differences here, thank you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ellessam ().

• Exotic13 wrote:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…6510386995210/unknown.png

Try changing the region on window 10.
      I ran into the same problem
      But when I change the region in window 10 I can enter the game.
      I don't know why this is but it works.
      credit by: KongarTH
      WoW this actually worked XD I confirm this solution strangely worked XD Many thanks @Exotic13 for this valuable tip. Ill be using this temporary solution till it is properly solved.
    • Ellessam wrote:

Exotic13 wrote:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…6510386995210/unknown.png

Try changing the region on window 10.
      I ran into the same problem
      But when I change the region in window 10 I can enter the game.
      I don't know why this is but it works.
      credit by: KongarTH
      WoW this actually worked XD I confirm this solution strangely worked XD Many thanks @Exotic13 for this valuable tip. Ill be using this temporary solution till it is properly solved.
      I try out this solution too, it works for me too, i wonder if it has something to do with my regional language setting that stop GameGui from instantiate.