nature staff in corrupted dungeon is op (with solution)

• the thing that hurt me more is that this noobs run in corrupted dungeons with literally no fear

if they are invaded they dont try to break crystals because they know they are op
      if they invade they run into you with no fear cause they know they are op

corrupted for me are very enjoyable and i go only for pvp but the only option versus this lamers is to run

something must be done this is a real abuse this staff is not made for 1 vs 1 and who use it know this perfectly because they dont fear nothing in corrupted
    • The think with nature is, you can't pretend just nerfing them only becouse 1v1, we are healers in the end, people in general don't like to be heal with a nature in pve content becouse we can't heal THAT much, you can't remove damage from healers becouse not everyone have a 24/7 people to do pve, they need something to do damage to clean mobs, is not that easy to balance without crushing our rol in other contents too
    • You should point out that the first 25 guys on top infamy are running nature. Wait... they aren't. And they kill nature consistently. Maybe, just maybe, you're confusing "pride, skill and balance", since they all matter when you fight. If you refuse to run: Is your choice! But nature can't catch any build, at all. And if you can't defeat Nature (or any build for the matter) with your current build, maybe is a build issue. And if people with your build is defeating the builds you can't, that's an skill issue.

By no means you should just point out something you can't beat as "op and braindead" because unless you have proof that the thing is absolutely and objectively better than other stuff (like, having the top 10 infamy guys run the same build), the issue is most likely a lack of skill/build or excess pride.

EDIT: Also, if they run first Q, they DO get a pretty high debuff to self healing. If they are using first W for healing purposes, you have to punish that since you can interrupt it. And if their primary healing way is their E, well, remember it has CD (25 seconds for seed) and the healing is not terrifying. Guardian helmet/cultist robe will heal for a lot too. If you need a suggestion of an item to really counter Nature builds, run Helmet of Valor: The AoE cleanse/purge will strip them from Nature Protection buff and if they use merc jacket, that too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gabumon ().

• i solved the problem today i ran from 3 nature lamers

i dont change my build because something is op but i refuse to make gift to this noobs who kill me just standing and reflecting my dmg
      from today i run and i enjoyed too because they try to catch me and i trolled them
      i espected more support from people here because to me this is a great problem...so if im alone to see this is my fault and i will just run

but you all dont complain anymore of rats because i can understand them now
    • My frustrated friend...

1) there is zero great nature in top 50
      2) nature has zero catch potential
      3) if u complain about..nature just standing and reflect you - nature reflect is non existent
      4) potentially u get reflect by head piece?

I can grant u, if u have issues with nature, something is wrong..either with your build, your skills or something else..
    • Cyrok wrote:

the thing that hurt me more is that this noobs run in corrupted dungeons with literally no fear

if they are invaded they dont try to break crystals because they know they are op
      if they invade they run into you with no fear cause they know they are op

corrupted for me are very enjoyable and i go only for pvp but the only option versus this lamers is to run

something must be done this is a real abuse this staff is not made for 1 vs 1 and who use it know this perfectly because they dont fear nothing in corrupted
      PvP is not balanced around 1vs1
      My Thorns have a cast time
      To use my Thorns i have to stand still
      My main healing is on a 3 sec delay (Druidic)
      If my target is losing and runs away i cant catchup
      No burst damage
      No CC

Try a Nature staff yourself in Corrupted, you will be more dissapointed then pleased.
    • ya... hallowfall should not be a 1 handed staff. bloody cdr with horn/other offhand make the damn thing more mobile/tanky/painful/heal more than it should
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Haha there was a video a guy combined it with all the bullseye items exist

Plate & windwall
      Purity boots
      Hallowfall

So much fun..
      You forgot horn for offhand. horn reduces the cooldown of all skills so windwall is up more often+ purity boots is up more often. guardian helm for more heals too
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • deenne wrote:

XDDDDD

healers in corupted are for noobs what to say.
      most of them dont know how to pvp.
      thats why they are playing with infinity sustain + 300 poisions in bag
      they know what they are doing, in majority are experienced players (majority of holy players that i've fought had more than 100m pvp fame), but they do not care for "fun" or roleplay or whatever, they just want to win, so they abuse this kind of builds.