still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution.

• CD is pve with optional pvp. Don't know why you don't understand this or why you dont like people running away. Thats like complaining in any pvp environment that the person you want to kill is running away and they should be forced to fight back or automatically drop their gear cause you cant kill someone who is running from you.

Nothing needs to change except your build.
    • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

Draedark wrote:

but I would summarize the above description as the intent of Corrupted Dungeons is for solo PvE content, with optional 1v1 PvP.
      I would disagree. The fact that you can't sign up not to be invaded (just sign up to invade which also increases your chance of being invaded) suggests that the 1v1 PvP is not optional. SRDs are for solo pve content. Corrupted dungeons are clearly intended as a mix of both.
      I am not sure what to say to respond to that, other than to kindly re-direct you to the official description of Corrupted Dungeons.

CORRUPTED DUNGEONS
      Corrupted Dungeons are new single-player dungeons found
      throughout the open world. After choosing a difficulty level,players
      enter and begin cleansing corrupted creatures, which grant Infamy points.
      Players can also invade or be invaded, with the invaded player given a choice between fighting the invader or destroying demonic shards to banish them. Killing another player grants a portion of their Infamy;
      higher Infamy levels give access to higher-level dungeons and overall
      better rewards.
      forum.albiononline.com/index.p…20-Rise-of-Avalon-Update/

The fact that the escaping player may not be able to escape in all cases I believe is the offset that is used to justify the higher rewards in CD vs solo green dungeons (for example).

The PvP is even optional for the invader, should they decide the match-up is not favorable they can also opt to break the crystals.
      Are you a PvPer or a RAT? Take my PvP Challenge and find out!
    • @Fred_the_Barbarian

Unless of course you would count the "race to the crystals" as PvP? Then in that case I would have to agree with you that there is always at least some aspect of PvP when an invasion happens. That would make the PvP no longer optional, but I am pretty sure that is not the PvP you or most other PvP folks are after.
      Are you a PvPer or a RAT? Take my PvP Challenge and find out!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Draedark ().

• Reef wrote:

Dont know why SBI dont split PVP and PVE completly. Let farmers farm risk free as much as they want. But make places where PVP orientiered players can find their content without rats.
      This game is not sandbox. Ok, no problem, but make session part comfortable for pvp players too
      actually sbi has done this.

SRD & CRD

But as CRD has much better rewards and an even better risk profile..

PVE player prefer CRD

Look SRD 90 seconds exposure to a gank squad
      After SRD you have to ride open world again with exposure to gank squad
      SRD u need go to T7/T8

CRD exposure to ONE enemy not to gank squad
      Easy avoidance of the one enemy on huge map with mobs radar active and passive..
      Next dungeon without exposure OW gank squad
      Can be run from town with bubble protection or red zone without loot penalty

So bottom line CRD is less Risk than SRD but has better reward..so the obvious of the obvious is happening..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

But as CRD has much better rewards and an even better risk profile..

PVE player prefer CRD
      That what we are talking about. CRD should be for PVP. Crystals are ok for trying to skip bad matchup but not to farm like in PVE dungeon. Thats why crushing crystals should make you to loose infame points and throw out of dungeon (may be even destroy loot in backpack)

Hollywoodi wrote:

Look SRD 90 seconds exposure to a gank squad
      Usually 30 seconds until bubble debuff ends... In open world its rather easy to run to hideout
    • Why should PVP need any dungeon, reading the comments on this thread and others, PvP players hate the mobs, they don't care about the chests, the map is "too big", the fame don't matter to them and they just want constant combat. the only aspect of corrupted that PvP players like is that an invasion puts 2 players in an enclosed map with full loot drop on death. Which they already have hell gates for crystal leagues for....
    • I guess it would be less rats in corrupted dungeon if they would add a good matchmaking.

I rat too most of the time, cause as a player who needs to make money it's the best choice.

Evertimy I checked my invader it was facing a t8.2/t8.3 player against my t6.1 gear.

He had much more infamy with means much more experience.

So yeah, I rather destroy crystals than facing him.

Today I got killed with my 300k infamy by a player with full t8.3 and over 10M infamy, while trying not to be a rat. Yeah I just lost money, thats it.....

So I would say, everyone with lower infamy should just rat all the time at this point.
    • Thoqqy1 wrote:

I guess it would be less rats in corrupted dungeon if they would add a good matchmaking.

I rat too most of the time, cause as a player who needs to make money it's the best choice.

Evertimy I checked my invader it was facing a t8.2/t8.3 player against my t6.1 gear.

He had much more infamy with means much more experience.

So yeah, I rather destroy crystals than facing him.

Today I got killed with my 300k infamy by a player with full t8.3 and over 10M infamy, while trying not to be a rat. Yeah I just lost money, thats it.....

So I would say, everyone with lower infamy should just rat all the time at this point.
      You have to understand if you are cheap you will be poor 4ever. in this game you have to grind and spend money on better gear.

whats the point going inside corupted with 6.1 and died there 10x = 10mil = 8.3 set

and with this 1, 8.3 set you can make 50mil +/- before you died.

poor stay poor

rich getting richer.

this is how it works in Albion Online
    • Want less rats in corrupteds? There is only ONE solution to this that isnt going to make people quit the game. Nerf the loot and funnel that loot back into other types of content. Right now HCE and CDs are sucking up so much loot that the game is almost turning into a theme park MMO. When you centralize all the rewards into one or two activities, then everything else becomes irrelevant (SRDs, group dungeons and statics). You guys really wonder why you see so many rats in CDs? well there's your answer right there. SBI simultaneously over inflated the loot modifiers for CDs while nerfing the loot modifiers for many other things (including black zones ) while at the same time massively nerfing the black market.
    • Piraterer wrote:

Enough ppl die with 8.3 sets.
      Loot in corrupted is ok. Like in a normal T8 dugeons, just with more chests. And faster. You can do 4 Chests in 6 Minutes. In SDR you need 30 minutes but you can go there riskless.
      You know, it really astounds me just how many big dumbs there are in this game, especially for PvPers. No, slayer CD loot is not okay, no SRDs are not riskless. Actually CDs are safer than SRDs because you expose yourself to getting gang banged by 8-10 other people only when you first look for a CD and leave a CD which is twice for potentially multiple dungeons while SRDs expose you to this risk three times per dungeon. You can choose to expose yourself to additional risk by fighting off people who dive you in both SRDs and CDs or you can run away, the difference is, in CDs there is a guarantee that if you choose to run away and banish the invader that 10 more of his buddies arent going to zone in and gang bang you or be waiting for you outside. Come on man, you have a brain, please use it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Gnomead ().

• Gnomead wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

Loot in corrupted is ok. Like in a normal T8 dugeons, just with more chests. And faster. You can do 4 Chests in 6 Minutes. In SDR you need 30 minutes but you can go there riskless.
      You know, it really astounds me just how many big dumbs there are in this game, especially for PvPers. No, slayer CD loot is not okay, no SRDs are not riskless. Actually CDs are safer than SRDs because you expose yourself to getting gang banged by 8-10 other people only when you first look for a CD and leave a CD which is twice for potentially multiple dungeons while SRDs expose you to this risk three times per dungeon. You can choose to expose yourself to additional risk by fighting off people who dive you in both SRDs and CDs or you can run away, the difference is, in CDs there is a guarantee that if you choose to run away and banish the invader that 10 more of his buddies arent going to zone in and gang bang you or be waiting for you outside. Come on man, you have a brain, please use it.
      Just wait 90 seconds. Zone out if enemys come..enjoy your bubble and run. Im corrupted you are dead. Come on man, you have a brain, please use it.

And to end this topic. If there are too many good PvE Players in Corrupted and cant kill them just stay out and go ganking. Maybe 20 vs 1 is more your playstyle.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!
    • Piraterer wrote:

Gnomead wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

Just wait 90 seconds. Zone out if enemys come..enjoy your bubble and run. Im corrupted you are dead. Come on man, you have a brain, please use it.
      And to end this topic. If there are too many good PvE Players in Corrupted and cant kill them just stay out and go ganking. Maybe 20 vs 1 is more your playstyle.
      Ask the 100s-1000s of players who get ganked on the roads and black zones every day if that bubble really helped them not die. Experienced and organized gank squads will know how to position themselves so a bubble isnt going to save you.
    • Bump still too many rats, should stick to solo dungeons instead of ruining the fun for everyone. SBI fucked up here and ruined the opportunity for something more akin to a 1v1 Hellgate now you're stuck with tedious PvE. Just compared it to the PvE in hellgates, it's nice and quick and you can get a fight every 6 minutes. For corrupteds you can get zero PvP content in one hour just cause people run and break crystals.