Announcing the Season 10 Crystal League Championship

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Howdy,

Thanks for responding with your very well thought-out response, it really helped give us an insight on the intricate thoughtfulness of the sbi staff,

however, I would like to say that while what you said about the level 9 being the main gateway to join the tournament, and the lvl 8 being only something of a "second chance", I believe from our talks with retroman regarding this matter last season, that what you said is not as accurate as I remember.

You see, Mister Myth, no hands being barred about the lvl 9, everyone agrees with you, however, I would like to BELIEVE and be able to RECALL CORRECTLY that the LEVEL 8s being a new method of entering the tournament, was a way to prove that the teams that played throughout the season, and have managed to become one of the TOP TEAMS (just so you know, my team personally is currently the 2nd rank in generating season points from crystals), only to be CUCKED by having had an unfortunate set of events happen, and therefore, being forced to get a substitute.

For me, I do no doubt my own ability to being able to qualify for the tournament, no doubt, HOWEVER, you are affecting the other teams with this way of handling the rules, so I would like to ask you a THIRD TIME with the following, which many have agreed with in the thread

Creen wrote:

You can make it so that these substitutes act as the role of the 6th member in the off-season tournament so there wouldnt be the issue of a team replacing members and cycling through 2-3 players to abuse this to get as many mounts from subs as they can.
      make it so that the player who SUBSTITUED for the team for one of the LVL 8s be put as a substitute, surely you wouldn't find it difficult to handle this case by case, since the only thing you would need to do is:
      1. verify the main team members
      2. find the 6th odd player (can find it in the killboard website, there is a crystal league match history
      3. force the team to put the player as 6th player if they wish to be qualified through the condition of having the player act as a substitute in the tournament

I make this suggestion with DEEP CARE about the content of the game, there has already been issues of content denial throughout the game in the ZvZ scene, SURELY YOU WOULDNT DENY THE OPPORTUNITY OF CONTENT THROUGH CRYSTALS LEAGUE TOO BECAUSE YOU CURRENTLY AREN'T CAPABLE OF COMING UP WITH A RULE SET :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-Regards
      Creen

edit: would like to mention that the case by case, would be around 3-4 cases, so the amount of effort you would need to go THROUGH SURELY ISNT THAT DEMANDING

The post was edited 1 time, last by Creen ().

• Mytherceria wrote:

This time around, we've updated the entry requirements to include more teams while still representing Albion's highest-tier 5v5 players: the Crystal League Championship will be open to any team who wins one Level 9 match or two or more Level 8 matches.
      We would like to make a clarification on the above requirement:

In order to qualify, you must either win one Level 9 match or two or more Level 8 matches with the same team. Players cannot switch teams and try to qualify for the Championship with multiple teams.

This makes alot of sense !
    • Mytherceria wrote:

The purpose of opening up the requirements (ie. allowing the same team who wins 2 or more Level 8 matches to qualify), was to give teams a second chance, in case they got knocked out by a bad match, etc. The main route of qualification was still always intended to be through winning a Level 9 match.

:DDD

-Regards

Creenweeblord420

source: albiononline.com/en/news/annou…ystal-league-championship
    • Not allowing teams in because they had 1 sub on level 8 is bullshit, they won lvl 8 twice with 4/5 people, just let them in, the 6 players have a combined 10 tokens, should be enough...
      IGN: DungeonRealms
      Founded Elevate
      Won Season 9
      #1 Locus Kill Fame
      Held 6 cities till SBI deleted them :/
    • Creen wrote:

Howdy,

Thanks for responding with your very well thought-out response, it really helped give us an insight on the intricate thoughtfulness of the sbi staff,

however, I would like to say that while what you said about the level 9 being the main gateway to join the tournament, and the lvl 8 being only something of a "second chance", I believe from our talks with retroman regarding this matter last season, that what you said is not as accurate as I remember.

You see, Mister Myth, no hands being barred about the lvl 9, everyone agrees with you, however, I would like to BELIEVE and be able to RECALL CORRECTLY that the LEVEL 8s being a new method of entering the tournament, was a way to prove that the teams that played throughout the season, and have managed to become one of the TOP TEAMS (just so you know, my team personally is currently the 2nd rank in generating season points from crystals), only to be CUCKED by having had an unfortunate set of events happen, and therefore, being forced to get a substitute.

For me, I do no doubt my own ability to being able to qualify for the tournament, no doubt, HOWEVER, you are affecting the other teams with this way of handling the rules, so I would like to ask you a THIRD TIME with the following, which many have agreed with in the thread

Creen wrote:

You can make it so that these substitutes act as the role of the 6th member in the off-season tournament so there wouldnt be the issue of a team replacing members and cycling through 2-3 players to abuse this to get as many mounts from subs as they can.
      make it so that the player who SUBSTITUED for the team for one of the LVL 8s be put as a substitute, surely you wouldn't find it difficult to handle this case by case, since the only thing you would need to do is:1. verify the main team members
      2. find the 6th odd player (can find it in the killboard website, there is a crystal league match history
      3. force the team to put the player as 6th player if they wish to be qualified through the condition of having the player act as a substitute in the tournament

I make this suggestion with DEEP CARE about the content of the game, there has already been issues of content denial throughout the game in the ZvZ scene, SURELY YOU WOULDNT DENY THE OPPORTUNITY OF CONTENT THROUGH CRYSTALS LEAGUE TOO BECAUSE YOU CURRENTLY AREN'T CAPABLE OF COMING UP WITH A RULE SET :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-Regards
      Creen

edit: would like to mention that the case by case, would be around 3-4 cases, so the amount of effort you would need to go THROUGH SURELY ISNT THAT DEMANDING
      damn this guy is sweaty haha dude go outside lmao