[For the Developers]SPELL EFFECTS CANT SEEN PEOPLE HATE US

• [For the Developers]SPELL EFFECTS CANT SEEN PEOPLE HATE US

Just minutes ago i got kicked out of a HCE15 FIST group because final boss cast me a spell that i CAN NOT SEE and 3 people died.
      After android players log in this game and play some time, spell effects are disappearing and some monsters over time spells showing in circles and some are not showing at all(lance in lurking and undead dungeons). i usually just restart my game to be able to see FIST BOSS'S and LURKING BOOS'S spells. But this time even that did not work FIST boss cast spells that i can not see. And i told this to you guys for 2 times in forum. It has been months no one care...
      @Merkur(please fix this bro)

People are kicking us out of teams because you do not care.
      Another guy just told me he has 150 other people in his friend list than can fill my spot and non of them phone users because i autoclicked the pad to kill final boss in 3sister faster and accidently got agro by infestor.
      I believe most people are already given up on android version already because change is very slow.

BIGGEST ANDROID PROBLEMS
      1- SPELL VISUALS ARE DISAPPEARINF AFTER SOME TIME OF PLAY.
      2-MAPS LOADING 8-10SECS SLOWER THAN PC PLAYERS
      3-IN MARKET WE CANT SWITCH TO 2ND PAGE OF BUY ORDERS AND SELL ORDERS( THIS BUG CAME RECENTLY)
      4-GAME IS OPENING IN 30SECONDS
      5-PLAYERS ARE BLINKING ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER(SOMETIMES) I NOTICED THIS IN HCE. WE WERE RUNNING BUT THEY R TELEPORTING 5M 5M 5M
      6-WHEN I TRY TO PM A PERSON IN CHAT I CLICK ON THEIR NAME BUT LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE TYPING I CLICK THE NEXT PERSON BY MISTAKE. MY SUGGESTION IS WHEN I CLICK ON SOME NAME AND MENU COMES UP SHOW ME HIS NAME BEFORE WHISPER OPTION.
      7- WHEN I CLICK PAD FOR ATTACK IT TRIES TO PICK UP TREES OR BAGS ON FLOOR RIGHT NEXT TO MY ENEMY??? LOL REALLY?
      @Merkur

THANKS
      I hope you guys care about android more.
      Images
      • 20200916_073254.jpg

707.03 kB, 1,042×850, viewed 49 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by SansarMain ().

• i 100% agree and want to add:

1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack

U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there prefered target.

Range can choose this too for better kiting.
      Note: only for auto attacks, so you can still manuelly select other targets for non skillshot abilities.

This comes from a high elo arena of valor (LoL-mobile Version).

2. Fix skill animations asap.

Right now I pretty much play the whole day without seeing any skill animations, dont matter which graphic options I choose - they always disappear after some time in the game.

I do have an Ipad Pro 2019, I dont have any performamce issues and being constantly on 60 FPS.

I actually cant play pvp, because I dont see my skills, nor the enemy skills.

Hopefully this is the right forum to adress it. This game has huge potential on the mobile market because its pretty much Diablo Immortal MMORPG on mobile - this type of games arr loved on mobile.
    • Sadly the skill disappearing is still occurring after all that patches(6 updates and still going). I am encountering this since the first day I decided to play on my mobile (2 months ago). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DEV TEAM fix this major issue because the mobile players are loosing many valuable items in terms of pvp and also everyone are hating us when we are unable to give our best in the game. AGAIN PLEASE PRIORITIZE THIS IN YOUR SPRINT PLANNING. I'm a developer so I know how severe this issue is, even gamers can tell.