I want to talk about Game Flaws

• seizethetaco wrote:

At least I have chicken
    LMAO, yeah really got me there, I gather BZ every day buddy. I'm not saying people shouldn't go RZ or BZ when they're ready, but people like you seem to think that it's your god-given right to be fed a steady stream of victims, because Albion was totally advertised as a FULL-LOOT PvP game and not a sandbox MMO with a player driven economy. You would have Albion turn into the video game equivalent of Somalia - a barren wasteland whose economy only produces Pirates.
  • Piract wrote:

seizethetaco wrote:

At least I have chicken
    LMAO, yeah really got me there, I gather BZ every day buddy. I'm not saying people shouldn't go RZ or BZ when they're ready, but people like you seem to think that it's your god-given right to be fed a steady stream of victims, because Albion was totally advertised as a FULL-LOOT PvP game and not a sandbox MMO with a player driven economy. You would have Albion turn into the video game equivalent of Somalia - a barren wasteland whose economy only produces Pirates.
    /woosh
    I can't argue with a gatherer who has 457k fame for gathering, 32k PvP fame, 2.8 mil death fame. You know it all buddy, for sure.
  • seizethetaco wrote:

Piract wrote:

seizethetaco wrote:

At least I have chicken
    /wooshI can't argue with a gatherer who has 457k fame for gathering, 32k PvP fame, 2.8 mil death fame. You know it all buddy, for sure.
    I didn't see an argument to begin with, no reason to get all personal about it either. What does my stats have to do with anything? My opinion is valid. But I suppose you're right - even though I've played thousands of of hours of other games that have VERY similar combat to Albion's - that I'm not a "real" player until I try really, REALLY hard at this game's PvP because it holds a level of nuance and skill required to allow me to ascend to the ranks of true gamer status.

reallyreallytiredasfuckpepe.jpg
  • Piract wrote:

seizethetaco wrote:

Piract wrote:

seizethetaco wrote:

At least I have chicken
    /wooshI can't argue with a gatherer who has 457k fame for gathering, 32k PvP fame, 2.8 mil death fame. You know it all buddy, for sure.
    I didn't see an argument to begin with, no reason to get all personal about it either. What does my stats have to do with anything? My opinion is valid. But I suppose you're right - even though I've played thousands of of hours of other games that have VERY similar combat to Albion's - that I'm not a "real" player until I try really, REALLY hard at this game's PvP because it holds a level of nuance and skill required to allow me to ascend to the ranks of true gamer status.
    You didn't even begin to comprehend what I originally said. You misconstrued it completely because you have very little experience in this game. I never said a thing about try harding. You are the triggered snowflake here because someone stole your gear. I guess you are entitled to your wrong opinion though.
  • Piract wrote:

seizethetaco wrote:

Piract wrote:

seizethetaco wrote:

At least I have chicken
    You know the funny thing about Albion is right, even if we add a 0 to the end of your stats, you can bet your ass someone would say the new calculated stats are "low newb stats" still.

It would be:

"/wooshI can't argue with a gatherer who has 4.57m fame for gathering, 320k PvP fame, 28 mil death fame. You know it all buddy, for sure."

We are newbs forever.

Mod, I am trying to reduce the amount I request thread locks, but this one has really gone off topic.

please lock this thread if you agree.

Thanks in advance!

Also thank you to everyone who added their opinions.
    » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020