No animations?

• Yup, I reported this few times already through the test flight.. best is if you make screenshot and send as a reported bug for Devs to see..

BTW - what i found out is if you force shut the albion app (swipe up and swipe up the app to close entirely) then relaunch it and log in - the animations are there.. but again, as soon as you enter a dungeon or exit one.. animations will disappear.. but again.. preety sure we need to report the bugs through test flight and not here.. at least I never reported any bugs through anything else but test flight.. please tell me i did not waste my time all this time hahahah.
    • Its not Sometimes - its Always. Furthermore I dont have any Performance issues with ipad pro.

E.g. - i Log in, im somewhere alone in the wild, accept a Arena invite, animations are gone in arena, even on lowest settings and 760p on ipad pro.

Can U adress that? They need to fix ist asap, since u literally cant play pvp (U dont see enemy skills).
    • Don't think that the developers actually sit in the forums all day and wait for you to tell them what to do dude.. if you have a bug there is a way to report it and not rant about it - do what i suggested above: go to flight test and submit a bug report AS YOU ARE A BETA TESTER AND GAME IS NOT RELEASED, NOONE OWES YOU ANYTHING. I keep repeating that being in beta is a priviledge and there is tone and manner to adress issues and bugs especially as that is your job as a tester to find issues and report them. Just remember that there is a process to report and solve issues and to expect someone to bend over backwords and do it "asap" for you in beta test is the same as asking someone to wipe your bottom because you are the queen of the moon... If something stopping you from enjoying the game - play it on PC.

MobileThor wrote:

Can U adress that? They need to fix ist asap, since u literally cant play pvp (U dont see enemy skills).
    • ESGWhiteFox wrote:

Don't think that the developers actually sit in the forums all day and wait for you to tell them what to do dude.. if you have a bug there is a way to report it and not rant about it - do what i suggested above: go to flight test and submit a bug report AS YOU ARE A BETA TESTER AND GAME IS NOT RELEASED, NOONE OWES YOU ANYTHING. I keep repeating that being in beta is a priviledge and there is tone and manner to adress issues and bugs especially as that is your job as a tester to find issues and report them. Just remember that there is a process to report and solve issues and to expect someone to bend over backwords and do it "asap" for you in beta test is the same as asking someone to wipe your bottom because you are the queen of the moon... If something stopping you from enjoying the game - play it on PC.

MobileThor wrote:

hey,

i already sent them this via testflight. I See huge potential in that game for mobile and want it to become a success. The animation bug is a big negative aspect though.

1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack

U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there prefered target.

Range can choose this too for better kiting.
      Note: only for auto attacks, so you can still manuelly select other targets for non skillshot abilities.

This comes from a high elo arena of valor (LoL-mobile Version).

2. Fix skill animations asap.

Right now I pretty much play the whole day without seeing any skill animations, dont matter which graphic options I choose - they always disappear after some time in the game.

I do have an Ipad Pro 2019, I dont have any performamce issues and being constantly on 60 FPS.

I actually cant play pvp, because I dont see my skills, nor the enemy skills.

Hopefully this is the right forum to adress it. This game has huge potential on the mobile market because its pretty much Diablo Immortal MMORPG on mobile - this type of games arr loved on mobile.
    • I understand what you are saying however please see my points below and understand that what you are asking would basically make IOS users have a MAJOR advantage over PC players and therefore this would not be a cross platform game at all - it already gives a major upper hand when it comes to spells and skills that involve mouse pointing direction - such as xbow explosive arrows would automatically shoot at the selected target where on PC you would need to point and select area where to shoot - thus loosing at very least 0.5 seconds of damage - and as you already know - this shit is real when it comes to pvp or even dungeons as you can just run away from aoe attack press a button blindly and your caracter will shoot at the target on its own.... its simply NOT fare for those who play on PC and have to manually do the targetting. So please look at my responses below and understand that some of your requests are very ambiguous.

1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack - it is not available in PC therefore should not be available on IOS, the fact that you press a button and your caracter automatically starts shooting at an enemy is already an upper hand on its own - in PC if you press space, nothing will happen if you dont select the target first where in IOS if you press attack button, you will start shooting or gathering the nearest thing.

U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there prefered target. - As per above, its not available on PC and if you want to - use your bloody finger to press on the target to select it manually.

Note: only for auto attacks, so you can still manuelly select other targets for non skillshot abilities.

2. Fix skill animations asap. - seriously stop using word asap, it is considered highly rude especially when noone owes you anything at present and everyone sits in the same boat - as someone who understands a teaspoon from development stuff i can tell you that it is not something that may be fixed soon or perhaps at all - animations require processor and ram - mobiles and ipads, lets be honest, have poor power at best. this is a PC game re-designed to an app, we get what we get.

Right now I pretty much play the whole day without seeing any skill animations, dont matter which graphic options I choose - they always disappear after some time in the game.

I do have an Ipad Pro 2019, I dont have any performamce issues and being constantly on 60 FPS.

Hopefully this is the right forum to adress it. This game has huge potential on the mobile market because its pretty much Diablo Immortal MMORPG on mobile - this type of games arr loved on mobile.

In conclusion, this is not a place to address something like this as these forums rarely go to developers and when you do make a claim then it needs to be supported in mind where you understand that the game does not match the PC game, it is NOT and NEVER WAS INTENDED to be a mobile game it is supposed to be a cross platform PC game and therefore must match the rules of the PC game especially if you want the PC and IOS gamers not to have an upper hand on each other as then the game would simply become incredibly unfair. In the above written the only legitamate issue is the animations, however, the more i look into it the more i start to believe that it is a hardware issue and not the software - guys need to find a way to delete the information and re-load every time you enter or leave a dungeon or new map as otherwise the processor doesnt seem to be able to coup - yes i mean an actual bloody load screen every time you leave or enter something.

as a tip, wont help you in pvp though, force shut the app my closing it entirely and then re-open it and log in back to your account - this will enable the animations at least until the capacity is reached again.

In the end - this is probably why the game is not being released from BETA to app store - and i believe i read somewhere that it sits on BETA for something like 3 years already.
      Do the same as the rest of us. - play on IOS and PC for random reasons, Sharky, i believe, likes to farm in IOS and do battles on PC. - you should do the same. We all want this game to succeed and be released to the public and it is our job to find bugs, report them and hope they will be fixed and addressed and mind that bugs include the experience that you would receive from PC game versus IOS - PC game should be your baseline.
    • ESGWhiteFox wrote:

I understand what you are saying however please see my points below and understand that what you are asking would basically make IOS users have a MAJOR advantage over PC players and therefore this would not be a cross platform game at all - it already gives a major upper hand when it comes to spells and skills that involve mouse pointing direction - such as xbow explosive arrows would automatically shoot at the selected target where on PC you would need to point and select area where to shoot - thus loosing at very least 0.5 seconds of damage - and as you already know - this shit is real when it comes to pvp or even dungeons as you can just run away from aoe attack press a button blindly and your caracter will shoot at the target on its own.... its simply NOT fare for those who play on PC and have to manually do the targetting. So please look at my responses below and understand that some of your requests are very ambiguous.

1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack - it is not available in PC therefore should not be available on IOS, the fact that you press a button and your caracter automatically starts shooting at an enemy is already an upper hand on its own - in PC if you press space, nothing will happen if you dont select the target first where in IOS if you press attack button, you will start shooting or gathering the nearest thing.

U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there prefered target. - As per above, its not available on PC and if you want to - use your bloody finger to press on the target to select it manually.

2. Fix skill animations asap. - seriously stop using word asap, it is considered highly rude especially when noone owes you anything at present and everyone sits in the same boat - as someone who understands a teaspoon from development stuff i can tell you that it is not something that may be fixed soon or perhaps at all - animations require processor and ram - mobiles and ipads, lets be honest, have poor power at best. this is a PC game re-designed to an app, we get what we get.

In conclusion, this is not a place to address something like this as these forums rarely go to developers and when you do make a claim then it needs to be supported in mind where you understand that the game does not match the PC game, it is NOT and NEVER WAS INTENDED to be a mobile game it is supposed to be a cross platform PC game and therefore must match the rules of the PC game especially if you want the PC and IOS gamers not to have an upper hand on each other as then the game would simply become incredibly unfair. In the above written the only legitamate issue is the animations, however, the more i look into it the more i start to believe that it is a hardware issue and not the software - guys need to find a way to delete the information and re-load every time you enter or leave a dungeon or new map as otherwise the processor doesnt seem to be able to coup - yes i mean an actual bloody load screen every time you leave or enter something.

as a tip, wont help you in pvp though, force shut the app my closing it entirely and then re-open it and log in back to your account - this will enable the animations at least until the capacity is reached again.

In the end - this is probably why the game is not being released from BETA to app store - and i believe i read somewhere that it sits on BETA for something like 3 years already.
      Do the same as the rest of us. - play on IOS and PC for random reasons, Sharky, i believe, likes to farm in IOS and do battles on PC. - you should do the same. We all want this game to succeed and be released to the public and it is our job to find bugs, report them and hope they will be fixed and addressed and mind that bugs include the experience that you would receive from PC game versus IOS - PC game should be your baseline.
      well, if thats the case i pretty much give up on this game right now. In my opinion, if they want to offially release this on mobile,they should at least be functional and showing skill effects. Without them u cant really play pvp or pve at endgame Level.

if there goal, as you state it, is just creating a farming app for mobile go for that and declare it as that. If they wont and release it in that state It is right now, I guarantee a bad reputation for the whole game through the mobile playerbase.

as for your other points - as an only mobile player, but former pc player - i cant disagree more. Pc will always have the advantage here with the way more precise Controls.
    • MobileThor wrote:

ESGWhiteFox wrote:

I understand what you are saying however please see my points below......
      well, if thats the case i pretty much give up on this game right now. In my opinion, if they want to offially release this on mobile,they should at least be functional and showing skill effects. Without them u cant really play pvp or pve at endgame Level.if there goal, as you state it, is just creating a farming app for mobile go for that and declare it as that. If they wont and release it in that state It is right now, I guarantee a bad reputation for the whole game through the mobile playerbase.as for your other points - as an only mobile player, but former pc player - i cant disagree more. Pc will always have the advantage here with the way more precise Controls.
      Jesus mate, look, at this point you just sound like you want to bitch just for the point of bitchin’

GAME IS IN BETA IT IS NO WHERE NEAR BEING RELEASED - RELEASE DATES ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERED AT THIS STAGE AND IT HAS BEEN IN BETA FOR 3 YEARS, to my knowledge, AND MAY AS WELL STAY THERE FOR ANOTHER THREE.. and by the time they will release it, I’m sure the animations will work and further more - the mobile devices will advance further to coup with the processor demand.

Regarding pc versus ios - As a current pc player and beta tester I state that it is quite provable that if you press one button and the skill shoots at the mob in ios or you press a button while your cursor is navigating your character away from an enemy aoe then point it with the skill attack at the opponent PC takes far much more time then run and Auto target shoot option in ios - please stop embarrassing yourself with this argument.

And in the end i never said the app is intended to become a farming only app, i believe i mentioned quite few times that its supposed to be cross platform.. they are trying to achieve a fare and balanced platform between ios and pc - same ass it has been achieved between pc and xbox.

In the end and i will not participate in this empty debate any further - if you are not enjoying the game on the IOS, then play it on PC - it is a PC game and you had been privileged to participate in beta testing, there is a fkin’ queue of people who want to have this privilege and you will only do them a favour by pressing “stop testing” in the test-flight and allow someone else to receive the invitation.

Your attitude and tone really sucks.
    • New

ESGWhiteFox wrote:

MobileThor wrote:

ESGWhiteFox wrote:

I understand what you are saying however please see my points below......
      well, if thats the case i pretty much give up on this game right now. In my opinion, if they want to offially release this on mobile,they should at least be functional and showing skill effects. Without them u cant really play pvp or pve at endgame Level.if there goal, as you state it, is just creating a farming app for mobile go for that and declare it as that. If they wont and release it in that state It is right now, I guarantee a bad reputation for the whole game through the mobile playerbase.as for your other points - as an only mobile player, but former pc player - i cant disagree more. Pc will always have the advantage here with the way more precise Controls.
      Jesus mate, look, at this point you just sound like you want to bitch just for the point of bitchin’
      GAME IS IN BETA IT IS NO WHERE NEAR BEING RELEASED - RELEASE DATES ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERED AT THIS STAGE AND IT HAS BEEN IN BETA FOR 3 YEARS, to my knowledge, AND MAY AS WELL STAY THERE FOR ANOTHER THREE.. and by the time they will release it, I’m sure the animations will work and further more - the mobile devices will advance further to coup with the processor demand.

Regarding pc versus ios - As a current pc player and beta tester I state that it is quite provable that if you press one button and the skill shoots at the mob in ios or you press a button while your cursor is navigating your character away from an enemy aoe then point it with the skill attack at the opponent PC takes far much more time then run and Auto target shoot option in ios - please stop embarrassing yourself with this argument.

And in the end i never said the app is intended to become a farming only app, i believe i mentioned quite few times that its supposed to be cross platform.. they are trying to achieve a fare and balanced platform between ios and pc - same ass it has been achieved between pc and xbox.

In the end and i will not participate in this empty debate any further - if you are not enjoying the game on the IOS, then play it on PC - it is a PC game and you had been privileged to participate in beta testing, there is a fkin’ queue of people who want to have this privilege and you will only do them a favour by pressing “stop testing” in the test-flight and allow someone else to receive the invitation.

Your attitude and tone really sucks.

holy, My attitude sucks?

Read your comment again, i just made some suggestion to further imrpove it and you literally said „accept it, it is not intendend to run smooth on mobile, its a pc game“ lol.