If you nerf hard a object you must give the possibility to remove fame on it for free

• SHARKY wrote:

Cyrok wrote:

talk the t8 abuser of crafting in yellow zone with 500 million in bank

im not rich like you i farmed hard to level up my guardian helmet now i want my fame back!
      You're a founder - you've had years to level up and accumulate at least a little wealth. You've also had years to understand that nerfs are a common occurance.
      As others have mentioned, be grateful you've even got the re-spec option.

I have Guardian Helm at full spec and I'll certainly be leaving at full spec.. I enjoy using it for PvE, where I like to think I wasn't actually abusing it, but it's clear it needed nerfing due to other areas of abuse.
      yes exactly i m a founder!i started play at begin and i got COMPLETELY ERASED for 2 times during betas then when the game starTed i lost the will completely
      i started again during covid lockdown so i am like a noob now and again this game and the devs continue to destroy my efforts to be competitive
      this game should be more friendly for people who are not COREANS GRINDERS like you all!
    • Cyrok wrote:

SHARKY wrote:

Cyrok wrote:

im not rich like you i farmed hard to level up my guardian helmet now i want my fame back!
      You're a founder - you've had years to level up and accumulate at least a little wealth. You've also had years to understand that nerfs are a common occurance.As others have mentioned, be grateful you've even got the re-spec option.

I have Guardian Helm at full spec and I'll certainly be leaving at full spec.. I enjoy using it for PvE, where I like to think I wasn't actually abusing it, but it's clear it needed nerfing due to other areas of abuse.
      yes exactly i m a founder!i started play at begin and i got COMPLETELY ERASED for 2 times during betas then when the game starTed i lost the will completelyi started again during covid lockdown so i am like a noob now and again this game and the devs continue to destroy my efforts to be competitive
      this game should be more friendly for people who are not COREANS GRINDERS like you all!
      The game is literally the easiest it has ever been for people to progress. If you take a 3 year break why are you expecting to be competitive? Anything worth anything means you need to commit to it and work a little and be prepared for change, you already said you played in beta and got wiped twice during testing, so you should be used to the constant flux of the game.

Guardian Helm for most players who didn't abuse Taproot/enchanted food for CD's is still in an amazing place. DOT players have every right to be a bit miffed. You have 0 right.

Get on with it and stop moaning. It is so easy to fame up anything compared to launch so the catch up mechanisms are in place.

Honestly.
      Pre Patch 16 UO Player - Casual PK/Carebear Crafter - Now Old.
    • So I've given the nerf a little time and I have to say I now hate it and I blame CDs.

For me the nerf is actually to my boots. I'm still getting pretty much the same heal value on D as pre-nerf BUT Guardian Boots are now useless with the helm as they have no affect on the heal.

I'll still be running Guardian Helm, and I won't be respeccing anything, but it's certainly time to find some new boots!
    • SHARKY wrote:

So I've given the nerf a little time and I have to say I now hate it and I blame CDs.

For me the nerf is actually to my boots. I'm still getting pretty much the same heal value on D as pre-nerf BUT Guardian Boots are now useless with the helm as they have no affect on the heal.

I'll still be running Guardian Helm, and I won't be respeccing anything, but it's certainly time to find some new boots!
      Just dont heal when your gigantify is up, ez.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • you guys defending SBI for not allowing free re-specs when they GUT a weapon are disgusting.

It's obviously the only fair thing to do. Not everyone can play the game as long as you as often as you. What if a wep gets nerfed? 16m fame is a LOT of a MOST people.

Grow a brain and realize most players are casual and these nerfs are often heavy handed and with little regard for the avg player
    • RyAce wrote:

you guys defending SBI for not allowing free re-specs when they GUT a weapon are disgusting.

It's obviously the only fair thing to do. Not everyone can play the game as long as you as often as you. What if a wep gets nerfed? 16m fame is a LOT of a MOST people.

Grow a brain and realize most players are casual and these nerfs are often heavy handed and with little regard for the avg player
      Salty meta slave lel

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

RyAce wrote:

you guys defending SBI for not allowing free re-specs when they GUT a weapon are disgusting.

Salty meta slave lel

Nergohl wrote:

FOTM is cancer.
      yeh FOTM is cancer but so is not being able to play a shit nerfed wep.
    • Cyrok wrote:

SHARKY wrote:

Cyrok wrote:

You're a founder - you've had years to level up and accumulate at least a little wealth. You've also had years to understand that nerfs are a common occurance.As others have mentioned, be grateful you've even got the re-spec option.

yes exactly i m a founder!i started play at begin and i got COMPLETELY ERASED for 2 times during betas then when the game starTed i lost the will completelyi started again during covid lockdown so i am like a noob now and again this game and the devs continue to destroy my efforts to be competitive
      Dude the same happened to me, I totally understand that. However compared to back then, the game now is A LOT more easier to progress, with many more places to do fame farming, or with fame credits. Maybe invest in a good set up to T8 so you can grind them and then just level up in no time whatever you want!

Gryffyth:Toma tu arma y síguenos en discord.gg/ktrNXWN