[9. September 2020] Rise of Avalon Patch 4

• YUJlR0 wrote:

Jesus why nerf the loot. The loot is gradually getting worse from solo random dungeons. To my understanding this is due to the lack of players selling or willing to make the trip to Carleon. To me the fix seems rather simple. Make all the zones connecting to Carleon yellow. If the players doing dungeons or the players who are crafting are entirely responsible for the loot that is provided to dungeons, meaning these are largely non PvP players, why make the only route to this city a death trap. Also include fast travel WITH INVENTORY a viable option for Carleon. I understand this method may have worked in the early stages of this game but your player base has increased tremendously, meaning more people doing more dungeons and the current setup just doesnt allow for these dungeons to be supplied fast enough. The location and level of danger surrounding Carleon means that very few new or mid tier players are willing to take the risk. This game is heavily geared towards PvP and thats okay, but without balance to the pve players by giving them safer higher tier gathering zones and travel routes to Carleon, the PvP side of this game will definitely suffer. Making the Royal continent t6 and t7 zones yellow and adding a few red t7 zones with actual t8 red zones would be a game changer and you'd definitely see an influx of loot to Carleon. Yes some prices may lower for resources but thats not bad. It means more people can afford to craft high tier gear and sell back to Carlon giving people even more to go PvP with. In fact, doing this will greatly benefit PvP. If the price of my 5.2 weapon dropped from 250k to like 125k due to resource availability id be much more willing to go fight in red and black zones. With the current system, the rich (ingame and real life) monopolize the market simply being able to pay outlandish prices just to pvp. This gives gatherers and crafters zero chance of ever wanting to PvP and making the only city, which is responsible for providing loot to the entire game, non accessible to players who just get ganked and die trying to supply the very loot everyone wants. Thoughts on this? Am I missing something?
      No
    • YUJlR0 wrote:

Jesus why nerf the loot. The loot is gradually getting worse from solo random dungeons. To my understanding this is due to the lack of players selling or willing to make the trip to Carleon. To me the fix seems rather simple. Make all the zones connecting to Carleon yellow. If the players doing dungeons or the players who are crafting are entirely responsible for the loot that is provided to dungeons, meaning these are largely non PvP players, why make the only route to this city a death trap. Also include fast travel WITH INVENTORY a viable option for Carleon. I understand this method may have worked in the early stages of this game but your player base has increased tremendously, meaning more people doing more dungeons and the current setup just doesnt allow for these dungeons to be supplied fast enough. The location and level of danger surrounding Carleon means that very few new or mid tier players are willing to take the risk. This game is heavily geared towards PvP and thats okay, but without balance to the pve players by giving them safer higher tier gathering zones and travel routes to Carleon, the PvP side of this game will definitely suffer. Making the Royal continent t6 and t7 zones yellow and adding a few red t7 zones with actual t8 red zones would be a game changer and you'd definitely see an influx of loot to Carleon. Yes some prices may lower for resources but thats not bad. It means more people can afford to craft high tier gear and sell back to Carlon giving people even more to go PvP with. In fact, doing this will greatly benefit PvP. If the price of my 5.2 weapon dropped from 250k to like 125k due to resource availability id be much more willing to go fight in red and black zones. With the current system, the rich (ingame and real life) monopolize the market simply being able to pay outlandish prices just to pvp. This gives gatherers and crafters zero chance of ever wanting to PvP and making the only city, which is responsible for providing loot to the entire game, non accessible to players who just get ganked and die trying to supply the very loot everyone wants. Thoughts on this? Am I missing something?
      I guess there are organized trade caravans by players small and large scale. Hardest part is knowing who to trust.
    • I feel like there is plenty of traffic going to caerleon, ive noticed a lot of prices on the black market dropping over the past month or so there. It could be that the buy rate of black market is just too slow to keep up with the number of dungeons being run, but that may be by design of devs to prevent black market from being too lucrative (its insanely profitable as is).
    • YUJlR0 wrote:

eh, no. whats the point of a system where you just fast travel and sell everything
    • desooj wrote:

PrintsKaspian wrote:

Mounted players will now receive Combat Log messages
      I didn't understand right now it will appear when some player ride in the chat ?
      If you did damage (ie: Poison) to a mounted player, there was never any combat log of it. Now there will be. So if someone attacks you while mounted and you get away, you can look back and see who attacked you, were before you couldn't unless dismounted.
      [LAT] ItsNewbie
      ----------------------
      https://www.aoherald.com/
    • Mans, green dungeon are the best in albion to get money, are safe and i can get 7 millions per day only doing t7 green dungeon, you dont need nathing more in this game to get money, Maps (Maps dungeons), avalon roads, blue dungeon are useless. ( of course corrupt dungeons to, its for boring people to do something new )
      I like to make things, I always liked to get resources and build armor, weapons, but when i discovered this im in glory.
    • la bolsa de vision quita plata al usar un libro de experiencia, el de 2000 quita alrededor de 1000 de plata o mas tengo puesta una bolsa de vision tier 7.3 y no da exp adicional por usar un libro pero si me roba la plata :thumbdown: :thumbdown: , pilas con esto ya que literalmente me di cuenta al usar muchos libros y no se ni que cantidad perdi unos 400 o 500mil de plata de golpe ;( ;( anteriormente habia usado otros libros pero no me habia percatado arreglen eso que quede con un mal sabor de boca :cursing: :cursing: