Could I get banned for this?

• Could I get banned for this?

I have premium and I play from PC, my brother plays from his mobile he is new and just starting, my guild friends informed me that by sharing the same IP address ... if I meet him, in the open world or in Some instance they will ban us both because he has no premium.
      That's right ?
    • asusdataone wrote:

I have premium and I play from PC, my brother plays from his mobile he is new and just starting, my guild friends informed me that by sharing the same IP address ... if I meet him, in the open world or in Some instance they will ban us both because he has no premium.
      That's right ?
      eh, dont think so, had a guildie have his brother scout while he was playing bdo, so i figure its not banable
    • from SBI point of view it could be you with the tablet on the desk claiming its your brother. Since pple do lie. you could be using him as a scout, or exploitative things. its caution on SBIs end since pple have abused it in the past

if you make a ticket about it like Piraterer said thatll at least get you a definitive answer
    • read the TOS

SBI TERMS AND CONDITIONS wrote:

11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together, iii) the Characters may not act as scouts for each other, iv) the Characters must have active Premium status.
    • asusdataone wrote:

That's right ?
      Just before launch I purchased a second Legendary founder account for my son, so we could play together, on two separate accounts (using the same IP address).

I emailed support and told them my intentions and how we would play often from the same IP on two accounts. Support replied and said this was absolutely fine and within the ToS. I still have the email.

An abridged version of their reply below...

"Thank you for reaching out to us.
      We recognize many players have others in their household who play Albion Online, so you should be safe to allow your son to play as well. I have noted your account of this ticket as a precaution.
      If we may be of further assistance, please let us know"

EDIT: Do not be tempted to log on to his account and abuse this, as suspicions activity if reported could result in said ban.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter

The post was edited 1 time, last by Midgard ().