Patch 2: Known Issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch 2: Known Issues

Known Issues:
      • Players newer to Corrupted Dungeons are currently more likely to be designated as defenders than invaders when registering for PvP. Fixed 28. August with Hotfix 2.1
      • Players who are kicked from a cluster by the Smart Cluster Queue are currently unable to rejoin the queue. Resolved for WINDOWS 29. August with Hotfix 2.3. A fix for other platforms will be deployed with an upcoming patch.
      • Repair Tables currently cannot be placed during Expeditions.
      • Players who have already unlocked Slayer level once did not get it permanently unlocked.
      • Season 9 tokens are awarded to winning teams in Season 10 Crystal League. For more information and updates on this issue, see: [Bug] Season 10 Crystal League Tokens
      We intend to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
    • Flash Heal (Holy Staffs) has been completely removed from the game, resolving an issue where this ability could sometimes still be triggered
      I dont like this.. cuz i feel like these staffs were kinda special collection items.. that not many people had
      whats the point of removing them if noone would risk using them in any pvp zone and the game is mostly based on pvp
    • Narrek wrote:

Flash Heal (Holy Staffs) has been completely removed from the game, resolving an issue where this ability could sometimes still be triggered
      I dont like this.. cuz i feel like these staffs were kinda special collection items.. that not many people had
      whats the point of removing them if noone would risk using them in any pvp zone and the game is mostly based on pvp
      because it was a bug and not an intended featured? seems hard to understand

lets now only change stuff prospectively and leave current items the way they are, as legacy itens, because no one will risk losing them, lol.
    • MadSkillzDLR wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Now you can get dived by people with very low infame. Me having 1 milion infame points, i got dived by 200k dude - that´s a bit too much
      What is too much??? If you r so good, kill him. Looks like free infamy
      Just because he has 200k points, it doesn´t mean he doesn´t have 8.3 gear. Not to mention in that case, it was a bloodletter rat with knight armor. You can´t kill that unless he is brain dead, since he can extremely easily disengage.

It´s simple : When diving, you can dive people with much fewer points than you. When being dived, be dived by people with more points than you, or by like 20% under you - but not 50%. That´s too much
    • SHARKY wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Now you can get dived by people with very low infame. Me having 1 milion infame points, i got dived by 200k dude - that´s a bit too much
      Yeah, but where do you draw the line? At 1m you may be waiting too long for a match, no?
      Not really. Look how it was before patch. To be dived, that could take hours or more. But when diving, it takes seconds.

Now being dived in hours is a bit too much, that´s for sure. However i will rather wait a bit rather than being dived by a newbie rat. If i am about to get punished by playing against a darn rat, let it be because i decided to dive someone ( which should be more riskier, since you dive, rather than getting dived ). But being dived by a newbie, that goes against the prestige of high infame, which should have some benefits to it - at least by better matchmaking, since the one with higher infame shoulders much higher risk rather than the new guy who gets free fame and skips the grind entirely
    • MadSkillzDLR wrote:

because it was a bug and not an intended featured? seems hard to understand
      i know its a bug.. and it seems like what i posted was really hard to understand for you.. i said these staffs could've been collection items that can stay in the game.. IDK if you know this or not but there are items in the game that are pretty much useless and no one would risk losing them these are rare and only few people owns one of them.. that makes them special and no one will complain that someone else has it cuz he was there when the item was available because there is no use for them anyway. im not saying they should leave all the old weapon skills.. I'm just saying that there was a happy accident and it's not crucial to remove it right away because it doesn't hurt anyone...