Cooldown Reduction of any kind is not working

• Cooldown Reduction of any kind is not working

The tooltip indicates your cooldown is reduced but they are not. For example Ray of Light has 14sec cooldown before and after eating an omeltte (even tho in the weapon tooltip it show less). The spell cooldown timer shows 14secs correctly. cooldown passives are not working too.
    • Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working as right now.
    • Dagother wrote:

Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working as right now.
      i dont know if i understood well, but im really with cd problem... cdr is not working to me, not even with food, skill or gear... if its a problem only here, maybe i need some support to fix it. because using everything to give me some cdr, im waiting 30s to cast again a 30s skill