Dungeon's maps should be tradable at the arena

    • Dungeon's maps should be tradable at the arena

      Since the rise of Avalon been released, Dungeon's maps are overpriced, and their is no ways the price could "naturally" go down. To resolve this important economic problem, I suggest to add news trades at the arena, where T4 solo map = 3 sigils, T4 group map = 4 sigils, T5 solo map = 4 sigils, T5 group map = 6, etc.
    • I think you can calculate the price x how much the dungeon gives you.
      T5 FLAT maps are about 100k rn, you dont get 100k if you clear the dungeon (on average is 40 to 60k each dungeon), so its safe to say that they are overpriced.
      I get a T5.3 map costing about 100k, you can make around 250k on average each 5.3 dungeon, but rn they are 400k, and its not like you open the map and you are transported to the dungeon safely, you need to walk to the map and someone can enter first (since the dungeon spawn when you are on the map), worst case scenario you need to fight for your map and can die, lose the map and your items.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by hFly ().

    • Yes that is true, for people who buys maps, the usual balance is that the price of the map needs to be paid within the dungeon. so if a T5 flat gives you about 40k, you get it for about 40k.
      Don't forget that if you buy maps that way too expensive just for the fame, the respec will also eat all your funds. Of course, if you are rich nothing we say matters, since you can buy T8.3 maps for 10m and be fine with that.


      Like, a T4.1 map RN is 70k, you get around 20k each 4.1 map (blue zone), so its not that worth.
      If you can find a map inside the Roads that the T4 map can be cracked is another story I think...
    • Sbi has the worst balancing team in the history of games, Telling every man and his dog what was coming in the patch once again through either their test servers, when testing wasn't needed on such a simple item or word of mouth. This allowed people to hardcore profit now 5 years running people brought up all the maps skyrocketing them. (personally know some people that made 100's of mills off this)

      Also Sbi once again didn't think ahead and pre-balance maps so they would drop a little more frequently for the first initial day, if they were smart they would have ninja balanced a day or few after.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Blinkz ().

    • Deathskills wrote:

      You are forgetting that the fame increase from the map compare to a dungeon normally found in ow has a value too. can't be based only on loot value of chests, needs to reflect the increased fame value too.
      That would be the original value? so why would you pay more for fame now then before the patch?
      Either way maps like 6.0 are equal to t7 in fame so why would you pay more when the drops are better in t7 even with the loot buff? maps kinda just secured a safer dungeon as the lower you go in black the less likely you are to be dove so where do they stand now, pretty much just for the fame bonus on the bag.

      realistically Sbi messed up and should have re-balanced map drops.

      The post was edited 6 times, last by Blinkz ().

    • MadSkillzDLR wrote:

      The increase in price is due to the changes regarding them to be closed after 90 seconds. Nothing to do with satchels
      I disagree.

      I have a stash of T8 maps and the price has not really increased. However, the price of T4 and T5 maps has gone through the roof.

      Why? Because every man and his dog can craft T4 and T5 Satchels - whereas very few can craft T8.

      T4/T5 SRDs had the portal close time modified months ago, so no other explanation for their astronomical price jump.
    • SHARKY wrote:

      MadSkillzDLR wrote:

      The increase in price is due to the changes regarding them to be closed after 90 seconds. Nothing to do with satchels
      I disagree.
      I have a stash of T8 maps and the price has not really increased. However, the price of T4 and T5 maps has gone through the roof.

      Why? Because every man and his dog can craft T4 and T5 Satchels - whereas very few can craft T8.

      T4/T5 SRDs had the portal close time modified months ago, so no other explanation for their astronomical price jump.
      Yeh that is so very true! So sbi did mess up.
    • T8 maps will be overpriced when players are gonna start crafting T8 Satchels, but T4-T5 won't go down, because :

      1- noobs are buying T4-T5 Satchels, even if it's overpriced.
      2- The low tiers group dungeons where you find solo maps aren't plays anymore, spawning and soloing them isn't rentable.
      3- Avalons roads are the most important source of T4 maps now, but it isn't enough to answer the market.
    • royal_assassin wrote:

      T8 maps will be overpriced when players are gonna start crafting T8 Satchels, but T4-T5 won't go down, because :

      1- noobs are buying T4-T5 Satchels, even if it's overpriced.
      2- The low tiers group dungeons where you find solo maps aren't plays anymore, spawning and soloing them isn't rentable.
      3- Avalons roads are the most important source of T4 maps now, but it isn't enough to answer the market.
      7.2/7.1 satchels seem to be 200k cheaper then t8/8.1 even with how cheap the t8 maps are and i think 650k is getting to the border line on what most people are willing to pay. so i dunno probably not.