Top Pvp weapons?

• Top Pvp weapons?

I understand that strategies, map knowledge and item power will all have an effect in "Best pvp weapons" but on the scenario that players meet in the blackzone, no mobs, no sudden ambush from invisibility, no favorable terrain to either sides and the same IP, which weapons would come out on top?
      Just to clarify, I'm looking for a DPS weapon ranged or melee, I'm hoping to find a weapon category which covers solo pvp well, group and zvz pvp secondary.

Please list the top 3 weapons in each of these categories!
      Solo (1v1 situation) - Single target
      Group (5v5 situation) - Single or AOE
      ZvZ (zerg vs zerg situation) - AOE

Disclaimer to those who may rant and not answer the question at all - I don't have much experience in pvp, I don't have any favorite weapon specifically but I like DPS in general, I don't intend to grind out every weapons level to 100 to unlock and test each spell before deciding my favorite weapon because that'd take way too long - and I don't have a reliable group willing to carry me for hundreds of hours to do this. I've watched video's on youtube about multiple weapons, but the creators use high IP against low IP players so it's not all that reliable source of information.

Thanks in advance!
    • DigitalDodo wrote:

I understand that strategies, map knowledge and item power will all have an effect in "Best pvp weapons" but on the scenario that players meet in the blackzone, no mobs, no sudden ambush from invisibility, no favorable terrain to either sides and the same IP, which weapons would come out on top?
      Just to clarify, I'm looking for a DPS weapon ranged or melee, I'm hoping to find a weapon category which covers solo pvp well, group and zvz pvp secondary.

Disclaimer to those who may rant and not answer the question at all - I don't have much experience in pvp, I don't have any favorite weapon specifically but I like DPS in general, I don't intend to grind out every weapons level to 100 to unlock and test each spell before deciding my favorite weapon because that'd take way too long - and I don't have a reliable group willing to carry me for hundreds of hours to do this. I've watched video's on youtube about multiple weapons, but the creators use high IP against low IP players so it's not all that reliable source of information.

Thanks in advance!
      The best jack of all trades- light crossbow
      Top for 1v1
      Good for 5v5
      Good in pve
      Op in new dungeons
      Ranged
      Usable even with pretty high ping via zero cast time targeted skills
      Strong even without spec and mastery
      On 2nd place are the bunch of weapons like:
      Bloodletter, broadsword, claymore, curse, warbow
      But they are way more hard to use
    • kheeta wrote:

DigitalDodo wrote:

Thanks in advance!
      The best jack of all trades- light crossbowTop for 1v1
      Good for 5v5
      Good in pve
      Op in new dungeons
      Ranged
      Harder to use the bloodletter/broadsword/claymore/curse/warbow, but do they have more potential in pvp compared to crossbows in the long run? (if no massive nerfs or buffs occur)
    • DigitalDodo wrote:

kheeta wrote:

DigitalDodo wrote:

Thanks in advance!
      The best jack of all trades- light crossbowTop for 1v1Good for 5v5
      Good in pve
      Op in new dungeons
      Ranged
      Harder to use the bloodletter/broadsword/claymore/curse/warbow, but do they have more potential in pvp compared to crossbows in the long run? (if no massive nerfs or buffs occur)
      Even now light crossbow is way more powerful and effective in 1v1 than all other weapons all together
      According to new NDA it would be the best weapon in whole game
      Don’t know what Retroman is thinking about making E spell uncleanseble by guardian helmet while still unreflectable