Incorrect cooldown reduction

• Incorrect cooldown reduction

So, with the latest update we got cooldown timers and now we can see how many seconds left to have your ability ready to use. I am running build that heavily rely on cooldown times - mistcaller, omelete, leather passives. Ability descriptions shows correct time of reduced cooldown, like, 60s cd has turned into 55s or something. However when I am using that spell, countdown timer starts from 60 seconds. It reproduces with pretty much every weapon/armor ability, showing initial number of seconds left instead of reduced one. OR maybe it is not reducing cooldowns at all, I don't know.
    • SunFoxx wrote:

So, with the latest update we got cooldown timers and now we can see how many seconds left to have your ability ready to use. I am running build that heavily rely on cooldown times - mistcaller, omelete, leather passives. Ability descriptions shows correct time of reduced cooldown, like, 60s cd has turned into 55s or something. However when I am using that spell, countdown timer starts from 60 seconds. It reproduces with pretty much every weapon/armor ability, showing initial number of seconds left instead of reduced one. OR maybe it is not reducing cooldowns at all, I don't know.
      Hey, duration of cooldowns is correct, with introduction of numberic cooldown timers display for running cooldowns was changed to increase the speed of cooldown recovery - since that's what the cooldown modifier does, but the problem is with cooldown modifier from equipped items and spell buffs. For equipped items it's better to apply the cooldown modifier as reduced cooldown, so it starts the cooldown after reduction, but for spells it's better to display it as faster recovery timer. Devs will look into that but in general that's not a bug, the cooldown recovery speed is increased with the cooldown modifier stat and the duration is correct - the cooldown timer on spell button runs faster.