Season 10 Brings Incredible New Rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Season 10 Brings Incredible New Rewards

Albion Online's Tenth Guild Season starts on Saturday, August 29. Guilds that reach a high enough rank during the season can claim fantastic rewards including an avatar, avatar ring, and the fearsome new Goliath Horseeater mount!

Click here for more details: albiononline.com/en/news/seaso…gs-incredible-new-rewards
    • keeperofnature wrote:

No beemount? ?(
      They don't know that meme i think. If they ever read the players feedback, we already will have a bee skin on the bug for sure^^

Even the guy who post bees every day untill bee mount, was already give up.

Good thing they not say it "healing battle mount", because they last "healing battle mount", not healing anyone XD

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• Along with 3.5 to 6.1% of the global population (wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnophobia) I suffer from arachnophobia. Luckily I only have a mild form, but I'm still quite concerned by this update containing a spider mount. In the past I've been unable to play games like Skyrim or Dragon Age until the relevant no-spider mods were ready. It was just unplayable for me otherwise. and I even unplugged my computer the first time I encountered the Frostbite Spider in Bleak Falls Barrow. Even the Radscorpion's in Fallout and, believe it or not, the spiders in Minecraft made me seriously uncomfortable in front of my computer.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll keep playing Albion if overgrown spiders start randomly appearing in my screen... (and no, you can't have my stuff)

Will there be a way to disable or replace the textures of the Goliath Horseeater, and any other future spider, in Albion?
    • JackDuVal wrote:

Along with 3.5 to 6.1% of the global population (wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnophobia) I suffer from arachnophobia. Luckily I only have a mild form, but I'm still quite concerned by this update containing a spider mount. In the past I've been unable to play games like Skyrim or Dragon Age until the relevant no-spider mods were ready. It was just unplayable for me otherwise. and I even unplugged my computer the first time I encountered the Frostbite Spider in Bleak Falls Barrow. Even the Radscorpion's in Fallout and, believe it or not, the spiders in Minecraft made me seriously uncomfortable in front of my computer.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll keep playing Albion if overgrown spiders start randomly appearing in my screen... (and no, you can't have my stuff)

Will there be a way to disable or replace the textures of the Goliath Horseeater, and any other future spider, in Albion?
      Oh i love that skyrim mod what change all spiders into spidermans, its sooo fun.

I dont like spiders also, not that much, but it is really weird how SBI ignore people with that kind of problems or disability, like colourblind mode, people who have no fingers on they left hand, and can not change controls to the mouse buttons, and much much more.

Actually it is my first game, where DEV clearly show they think people with disabilities like me are the shit and they colourblind and other disability - is they own problems. (Yea don't warry SBI, we may be dont have a hand or cant see the real colours, but we are not stupid and can fix it on our side, but thx for you help (no))

The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

• JackDuVal wrote:

If you get this then I want a way to disable or replace all daggers, swords, spears and axes because of my severe Aichmophobia

Plus a horse disabler for my Hippophobia and a way to turn of people in cities for my Enochlophobia. Oh and a way to disable the snow biome for my Chionophbia.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

JackDuVal wrote:

If you get this then I want a way to disable or replace all daggers, swords, spears and axes because of my severe Aichmophobia
      Plus a horse disabler for my Hippophobia and a way to turn of people in cities for my Enochlophobia. Oh and a way to disable the snow biome for my Chionophbia.
      Oh don't pull it from context, he pointed that arachnophobia is not a rare case.
      And really alot of people have this problem, not less than colourblind for example.

And it is a bit rude, to laughs at other people disability. Mr. Midgard.

Do you have a joke about military veterans who lost they arm on a battlefield? Or may be about holocaust victims?
      Like compare it with a death of your hamster maybe?

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().