Upcoming PvP Fame Adjustment (Update: Aug 25th, 14:05 UTC)

• Upcoming PvP Fame Adjustment (Update: Aug 25th, 14:05 UTC)

Update (Aug 25th, 14:05 UTC): The killboard adjustments to the PvP Fame that was earned while the bug was in the game is taking place within the next couple of hours. This means that fame on kills, battles and death will be removed for players and guilds. The statistics for monthly and weekly fame will also be adjusted.

Update (Aug 21st, 10:38 UTC): The PvP Fame that was earned while the bug was in the game has been removed. Please note that the kill count during this time does not change, only the fame has been adjusted. These adjustments have taken effect in-game. The killboard adjustments will take a little longer.

Hi everyone,

With Rise of Avalon - Hotfix 1, we fixed an issue where full PvP Fame was given to each member of a party involved in a kill.

In order to ensure that the PvP statistics’ integrity stays intact, we will remove all the PvP Fame earned while the bug was in the game. This will likely happen sometime next week.

Thank you for your understanding!

- Mytherceria & Dev Team

Mytherceria#3744
    • vaiza wrote:

So we are losing ALL of the pvp fame??? That kinda of sucks. We killed a lot of people during that time. Regardless of the bug. Would there be a way to like receive 10% of the fame?

DildoSwaggings wrote:

And this is supposed to be considered a fix? A little confused here

Its more like a big f*** you to all the people that played yesterday and risked their gear and spent their time PvPing
      As I correctly understand it will fix amount of PVP gained due to yesterday bug. It will not remove totally your PVP gained yesterday, but only adjust it.
      For example, if your party with 4 players killed someone and got 100k PVP everyone got 100k PVP which shouldn't happen. This adjustment will fix that and will remove some PVP from each player of that party to have correct values. So in that case from every player they will remove 75k PVP fame which was gained due to bug.

I hope that I've explained you what this adjustment will do. ;)

If I understand it wrongly please correct me.
      Spodobała Ci się gra? Zarejestruj się tutaj. :thumbup: | Do you like the game? Register now for free here.
    • If you want to "Ensure that the PvP statistics’ integrity stays intact" you should look for a way to correct the numbers instead of deleting the hours of effort people put in yesterday. I personally spent hundreds of millions of silver and ~12 hours of my life (and went broke ingame) to play the new Avalonian weapons on the first day and amassed a large amount of killfame. It would not be fair to completely delete all of this, nor would it be preserving integrity.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dip ().

• yetj wrote:

As I correctly understand it will fix amount of PVP gained due to yesterday bug. It will not remove totally your PVP gained yesterday, but only adjust it.For example, if your party with 4 players killed someone and got 100k PVP everyone got 100k PVP which shouldn't happen. This adjustment will fix that and will remove some PVP from each player of that party to have correct values. So in that case from every player they will remove 75k PVP fame which was gained due to bug.

Hi, just to clarify on the above, this will remove all the PvP Fame earned when the bug was in the game. I will edit the OP accordingly to reflect this.

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

yetj wrote:

As I correctly understand it will fix amount of PVP gained due to yesterday bug. It will not remove totally your PVP gained yesterday, but only adjust it.For example, if your party with 4 players killed someone and got 100k PVP everyone got 100k PVP which shouldn't happen. This adjustment will fix that and will remove some PVP from each player of that party to have correct values. So in that case from every player they will remove 75k PVP fame which was gained due to bug.

Hi, just to clarify on the above, this will remove all the PvP Fame earned when the bug was in the game. I will edit the OP accordingly to reflect this.
      I didn't even take place in this just did solo pvp dungeons, however just saying you probably had more active pvp and players doing faction warfare I'd consider buffing that area to keep these players interested otherwise your bug wasted all there time just saying for something that doesn't even effect the encomny if the game
    • Dip wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Good!

Those caught fully abusing the bug should be punished as its bug abuse & stat padding. Cargera got banned for it, minus the bug abuse part, why not these people?
      More than half of the game should be banned according to your logic. Pvp in a party is bug abuse apparently.
      There were people legit on alts killing on their mains for PvP fame, those should be banned.
      Tired of LAGGING in-game? Try ExitLag;
      Use my link & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
      exitl.ag/robin
      youtube.com/c/robinhoodrs
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

Dip wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Good!

Those caught fully abusing the bug should be punished as its bug abuse & stat padding. Cargera got banned for it, minus the bug abuse part, why not these people?
      More than half of the game should be banned according to your logic. Pvp in a party is bug abuse apparently.
      There were people legit on alts killing on their mains for PvP fame, those should be banned.
      Ok yeah, that should be banned regardless of this bug. I see what you're talking about.... lol
      albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/107740166
      albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/107599134

What about the people who played legitimately. Should their fame be deleted? That is not Integrity if you ask me.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dip ().