Top 1 items for Corrupted Dungeon

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Taproot along with guardian helmet is simply bullshit. I can smell incoming nerf of taproot or guardian helmet. Probably increased cooldown on guardian helmet to 30 seconds. Because as it is, it is simply too much.

Then we have the hunter hood. The change from 100 to 70% did well - no suprise - nothing. It´s still as op as ever.

As for the mage robe, yep. That thing is cancer. And me, playing axe - my little bleed that hits for 9 hp every second will strip of all my buffs. I can´t even use mage robe because of that.

To be fair, mage robe would be strong even if the duration was 2 or even 1 second.
    • Ehh guardian boots are bad because you are a sitting duck after you use them. Crossbow is predictable, it's super powerful at the moment, I am using it myself just a different variation.

For the curious here is the build: albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/65185

I am not really sure how they can balance the build anyway. If they do swords and daggers can become too powerful without a clear counter.
    • OotOot wrote:

Ehh guardian boots are bad because you are a sitting duck after you use them. Crossbow is predictable, it's super powerful at the moment, I am using it myself just a different variation.

For the curious here is the build: albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/65185

I am not really sure how they can balance the build anyway. If they do swords and daggers can become too powerful without a clear counter.
      I run battleaxe and win almost all fights against swords and daggers. But lose to holy, warbow (if good played) and xbow because it's broken.
    • I use light xbow/boltcaster along with all of the items you listed. Its pretty hard to counter, not that any of these items is broken on its own, but the combination of them is.

But trust me, it can be countered. For example, light xbow E can be cleansed, boltcaster E can be interrupted. Mage robe can be baited, Guardian boots got 60s cd + no mobility, so basically bait it, run, come back and its an easy win.

Whats broken is bloodletter.
    • Borbarad wrote:

I mentioned the xbow issue on sunday here forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ad/134611-Nerf-crossbows/

Crossbows are just way too unbalanced. Xbow being the prime example of no skillshots, low cooldowns, and insanely strong damage.

Even making it so that E is reflectable if it hits only 1 target would not be enough to fix it.

Lol did you try cleansing the E with a guardian helm?
      Or using resist potion, or using gig pots, or using guardian boots, or rolling with assassin shoes, or blinking, or reflecting it with a sword skill, or activating cleric or activating mage?

How is the E broken?
    • DeathMaestro wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

I mentioned the xbow issue on sunday here forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ad/134611-Nerf-crossbows/

Crossbows are just way too unbalanced. Xbow being the prime example of no skillshots, low cooldowns, and insanely strong damage.

Even making it so that E is reflectable if it hits only 1 target would not be enough to fix it.
      Or using resist potion, or using gig pots, or using guardian boots, or rolling with assassin shoes, or blinking, or reflecting it with a sword skill, or activating cleric or activating mage?

How is the E broken?
      The problem is that you are FORCED to remove it. If you do NOT have it, you DIE. And that´s a spell that has 15 seconds cooldown and is not a skillshot, is AOE, and is not unreflectable.
      E of other weapons is nowhere near as strong or has some limitations to it.

Look at dagger pairs for example - very strong E, but you need to stay on target, it has cast time, and it´s reflectable, single target damage

But light crossbow E ? High range, instant cast, unreflectable, low 15 seconds cooldown, aoe damage.

You see where the problem is ?
    • If your main problem is the E having some sort of range, removing it won't affect the weapon at all as it's mostly used as a single target weapon.

Cursed staff, if you don't remove the E with 4 stacks, you die. Bloodletter execute got a long range and does insane amount of dmg if the target is below 40%. Swords got this slide E skill that does damage in range, and this dmg is insane if they got 3 stacks. Daggers, E does a lot of damge to multiple targets.
      Bearpaws, does a lot of dmg in an area.

Literally every single weapon does lots of damage if played correctly and the target will die if they don't react. Same thing with the crossbow E.
    • No they dont, and you didnt read what i said, thus its pointless to even say anything else.

Its pointless to mention all other weapons and explain it, so i am just gonna explain the funniest one of all, since you say bear paws does a lot of damage : )

Light crossbow E ? 31 mana, Low 15 seconds CD, 528 total damage, High range, instant cast, unreflectable,, aoe damage, not a skillshot

Bear paws E ? 55 mana, high 30 seconds CD, 606 total damage, reflectable, interruptable, knockback / root interrupts it ( root will also put you into positon where you were when you jumped, not into the location), and the E is extremely buggy and occasionally hits behind you, it´s also difficult to land as people can evade it with mobility even without sprints.

See ? Not to mention you are Ranged and since its instant cast, you can just pop your E and Runs away and wait till your cd is up and repeat.

Light crossbow out of all weapons is the one that needs the nerf the most.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Borbarad ().

• You can't sit here and optimize Albion for 1v1 combat. It'll screw over too many good classes. Everything here has a counter you just have to learn them. I guarantee I can take something like spears here and make it an elite build in 1v1... it's not even mentioned here b/c no one has bothered to explore it. I know it and that's b/c I practiced it. Nothing is really OP, everyone just see's one person running something then they make assumptions instead of trying something else on their own. Spears, Bear Paws, Firestaff.... my Firestaff build can kill Xbox/Swords/Dagger and any meele for that matter... just think and duel a lot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sp33dr4ge ().

• Borbarad wrote:

Sorry dude but I use AOE Q which is a skillshot 100%. Everything else I can agree on and to add to it knockback shot is very strong for what it does at that cooldown.
    • DeathMaestro wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

How is the E broken?
      Basically "lol did you try the build everyone else is running or you want to try to be a unique loser"?
    • I like the Idea of 1 vs 1 Dungens. My recommendation are nerfing the too strong 1 vs 1 builds.
      In my opinion nature healers, deathgivers and curse staffs are too strong.

-My recommendation is to reduce the heal power of healing staffs if you target yourself. Maybe self heal sould heal only be 60-70 % of the normal heal (when you heal another player.)

If this would ruin 5 vs 5 fights, then make the corrupted dungens have an anti heal debuff, so only healers inside the corrupted dungens have less heal power, if this is possible.

The second weapon which is way to strong are deathgivers. Maybe add a stealth penelty, as it was been added for heals and stuns. If a player have healed himself, the second heal in a short row will heal a bit less and a second stun in a row will stun the player for shorter ammount of time. Should be the same with stealth.

if you use an assasin jacket and after it your hellion shoes, the invis should be much shorter.

The third op weapon are cursed staffs. They should be reworked.