Infamy Death Penalty seems a little steep.

• 100% this... Make no sense at all. If you kill one player and complete the corrupted dungeon you can win (more or less) 1k infamy. But if you lose... bye bye 4 or 5k of infamy.
      This happen to me: I won 23 (killed 21 players) and i got almost 23k infamy. I lost 2 and now i have 14k infamy. What the f...???
      How this "infamy elo" work? I really want to know if its intented to work like this or not.
      I want to continue playing this mode, is really fun. But what i wouldnt like to do is "rat build" to reach 50k...
    • I think it's fine, it's hard to get at best level as it should be, (well it's not that hard with a decent build/skill). Player are usually better at 50k+ with better gear so if you can't reach 50k now what do you think will happen vs thoose who did it ? If you kill good player with lot of infamy you'll won more point (5K,10K+...).
    • It does sound a bit high for it to be 20% infamy loss, this punishes people who have gotten more invested into the new content and made amazing stream content which advertises the game and also helps people want to try out Corrupted Dungeons more, at a higher amount than people who are new to it and haven't really started pushing themselves yet.

I feel sorry for the players who make so much infamy and risk so much, overcharging very high priced gear and lose so much infamy over a single death. A bit too much!
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «
    • don't feel sorry, they'll get theyr infamy point back in 2 juicy kill (yeah you need to win vs strong ppl to gain 10k+ infamy that's why it's fun ffs). Why does everyone always want everything to be easy as fuck. The fame is really great whit high level of infamy and you should have to deserve it. people who rats just like to rat they just want the reward without the effort like in hg, they will always found some lame excuse but they just don't want to pvp they want it easy.
    • Bada wrote:

don't feel sorry, they'll get theyr infamy point back in 2 juicy kill (yeah you need to win vs strong ppl to gain 10k+ infamy that's why it's fun ffs). Why does everyone always want everything to be easy as fuck. The fame is really great whit high level of infamy and you should have to deserve it. people who rats just like to rat they just want the reward without the effort like in hg, they will always found some lame excuse but they just don't want to pvp they want it easy.
      There should be more incentive to fight than to rat. As a new player who sucks at pvp and doesn't have any lvl 70 weapons the game is pushing me towards ratting. That is poor game design. I don't care if people want to rat but someone who chooses to stand their ground and fight should be better off than someone who runs 100% of the time.