New Dungeons Just Suck

    • New Dungeons Just Suck

      If you enter one and are underpowered or just cant kill it, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can A out?

      If for some reason you need to log off, you cant log out for 5 minutes? Come on, real life happens. I understand we arent supposed to log out instantly, but 5 minutes? I got hit with a bad case of the hersey squirts, and I went to log out, said 300 seconds, I thought it said 30 seconds. Came back in 10 minutes to red armor. Not what I would call fun.
    • ToothlessRaider wrote:

      If you enter one and are underpowered or just cant kill it, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can A out?

      If for some reason you need to log off, you cant log out for 5 minutes? Come on, real life happens. I understand we arent supposed to log out instantly, but 5 minutes? I got hit with a bad case of the hersey squirts, and I went to log out, said 300 seconds, I thought it said 30 seconds. Came back in 10 minutes to red armor. Not what I would call fun.
      Its for pvp content they don't want people entering for 1 or 2minutes then Aing out after killing a few mobs, Don't join one if you cant spend what 5 to 10 minutes in one, Its like HGs you can't just leave.
    • Neef wrote:

      ToothlessRaider wrote:

      If you enter one and are underpowered or just cant kill it, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can A out?

      If for some reason you need to log off, you cant log out for 5 minutes? Come on, real life happens. I understand we arent supposed to log out instantly, but 5 minutes? I got hit with a bad case of the hersey squirts, and I went to log out, said 300 seconds, I thought it said 30 seconds. Came back in 10 minutes to red armor. Not what I would call fun.
      Its for pvp content they don't want people entering for 1 or 2minutes then Aing out after killing a few mobs, Don't join one if you cant spend what 5 to 10 minutes in one, Its like HGs you can't just leave.


      Like I said, I get its intended for PVP, but not being able to close a game for 5 minutes is excessive. 3 minutes is plenty, emergencies do happen and having to pay 500k in repairs because you had to use the crapper or change your kids diaper is a bit much, but no worries, I just wont do them, my issue solved.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ToothlessRaider ().

    • New dongeons are fine exept the dumb run away crystals who pretty much ruin the 1v1 pvp aspect of those. Also we need some kind of invulnerability after the kill or more time to loot cause if the victim is juicy with a lot of loots and die near some mobs or trap you may not have time to loot all.

      And lol at "having to pay 500k in repairs" cause it just mean you doing yellow zone dongeon with a 700 ip cap and no gear loot (from memory don't remember but cap is low) with you're guchi t8+ stuff wich is ridiculous ^^
    • Bada wrote:

      New dongeons are fine exept the dumb run away crystals who pretty much ruin the 1v1 pvp aspect of those. Also we need some kind of invulnerability after the kill or more time to loot cause if the victim is juicy with a lot of loots and die near some mobs or trap you may not have time to loot all.

      And lol at "having to pay 500k in repairs" cause it just mean you doing yellow zone dongeon with a 700 ip cap and no gear loot (from memory don't remember but cap is low) with you're guchi t8+ stuff wich is ridiculous ^^
      Thanks for assuming Never assume. Ass/u/me

      I do black dungeon in my guilds territory. I had about a 40% chance of being attacked out of the 10 I did(I did 20, got hit 7 or 8 times, died about 4 or 5 of them. So no, I dont grind yellow zone, the fame sucks once you taste BZ fame. But thanks for thinking you know me. I dont even do them anymore, not worth it since you cant leave in case of emergency.