50 vs 1 IS actually fair.

• 50 vs 1 IS actually fair.

If you are able to build up enough social connections in the game and a guild or alliance strong enough to be able to call 50 players to assist you in ganking solo gatherers, that is actually something to be proud of, you have done a really good job of achieving that position of dominance.

Players should be respected for their ability to command an army, and if a player has that many others willing to follow their orders, they have demonstrated tremendous leadership skills and they deserve to be able to benefit from that in combat and acquisition of loot.

Players who play alone on an mmorpg are actually putting themselves at a disadvantage by doing so, and that style of play comes with risks, which mean they are reducing their chance to survive if and when a zerg gank actually happens to them.

So while lots of players are complaining about ARCH, my respect goes to that alliance for managing to build such a powerful and effective army.

I salute you.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020
    • PenguinSniper wrote:

So while lots of players are complaining about ARCH, my respect goes to that alliance for managing to build such a powerful and effective army.
      You says about effective army?
      It took a solid 10 days of constant harasment from our group. Killing thier gatherers, solo players, HG players, farming groups, taking out thier caravans (from couple of man to zerg) and there was almost no responce from them...
      Till 10 days it was just one fight from that army...
      In day 10 first caravan dissmounted on us

It was zero losses fight (yep we have 2 deaths on killboard but thise ppl was killed before fight when they was trying to prevent caravan to go into city (our group was in city and 3ppl from us was fighting thier zerg to stop them, 2get killed but buyed for us time to go into that map ^^ ). Also Arch have greater numbers that are showed in killboard (including BM Mammuth, Rhino, Tower) but something like half of them was just running.

kill-board.com/battles/107146000?search=TAXI+Caerleon

Only after that 10 days of constant harasment (and after that caravan) thay manage to get some man power to have a fighting chance versus our small (RELLY SMALL in comparation to ARCH numbers) group.
      And yep they killed uss but not without losses and to be honest it was our fault. We just underestimate them, and we were thinking that it will be yet another execution without seriuos fight...
      But thise 10 days of harasment give us so much silver that we can fight and fight with them a long long time ^^ It will be fun :D