Re: The Off-Season Crystal Tournament is Coming!

• AistisSlayer wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

Lmao shut your shitty 2v2 streamer ass up. You literally get beat the fuck up by beast and jake in 2's and you get beat the fuck up by me in 5's. Huge ego for someone who didn't even compete. You're only rooting for kraken cause ur sucking his cock in 2's.
      twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/MushyFancySageKlappatwitch.tv/videos/686605680?t=00h32m22sYep COCK

Im rooting for them because tpect is in the team.

Edit : i havent done cgvg for a while now, i dont care about 5v5ing anymore.
      Lmao first clip, beast is literally half hp NICE WPWP . Second clip. It literally favored on ur side. We had logic on healer. and luke literally was half asleep, mobs werent cleared behind. I mean shit its one clip. You've lost to me over 5 times in gates. The only reason u stopped doing 5's is cause you couldnt get anywhere with them. Just stick to 2's bud
      You mean yuno? The sweaty big ego dude? Complaining about ava robes and healer comps? What do you expect me to do LOL, not fucking heal, not use my robe, or dc so yuno does not struggle so hard? I will assume its a joke, there is no way that he is that big of a retard and/or fully functional human.
      P.S. Pls devs nerf hunter hood, mercenary hood, resist pots, ava robes, cleric cowl, guardian boots because yuno does not use them they literally break the game, its not even fun playing against it. Definitely not because I have the IQ of a table and cannot run into them pressing random shit and 1 shot them. 1 sHoT cOmPs sHoUlD oNe sHoT

Edit: If I lose then its because we did it intentionally, clearly not because you're washed up or just overall a dickhead - crimsic 2k20 season 9 - 2k20 season 9 retired cgvg'er
      prnt.sc/txxo5f
      i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/72508f9…1cccc89b87c65fec0-png.jpg

Mate i literally remember u as a 2v2 player, Ig you lose intenionally everytime you see me. Its ok

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crimsic ().

• Crimsic wrote:

AistisSlayer wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

Lmao shut your shitty 2v2 streamer ass up. You literally get beat the fuck up by beast and jake in 2's and you get beat the fuck up by me in 5's. Huge ego for someone who didn't even compete. You're only rooting for kraken cause ur sucking his cock in 2's.
      twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/MushyFancySageKlappatwitch.tv/videos/686605680?t=00h32m22sYep COCK

Lmao first clip, beast is literally half hp NICE WPWP . Second clip. It literally favored on ur side. We had logic on healer. and luke literally was half asleep, mobs werent cleared behind. I mean shit its one clip. You've lost to me over 5 times in gates. The only reason u stopped doing 5's is cause you couldnt get anywhere with them. Just stick to 2's bud
      You mean yuno? The sweaty big ego dude? Complaining about ava robes and healer comps? What do you expect me to do LOL, not fucking heal, not use my robe, or dc so yuno does not struggle so hard? I will assume its a joke, there is no way that he is that big of a retard and/or fully functional human.P.S. Pls devs nerf hunter hood, mercenary hood, resist pots, ava robes, cleric cowl, guardian boots because yuno does not use them they literally break the game, its not even fun playing against it. Definitely not because I have the IQ of a table and cannot run into them pressing random shit and 1 shot them. 1 sHoT cOmPs sHoUlD oNe sHoT

Edit: If I lose then its because we did it intentionally, clearly not because you're washed up or just overall a dickhead - crimsic 2k20 season 9 - 2k20 season 9 retired cgvg'er
      prnt.sc/txxo5fi.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/72508f9…1cccc89b87c65fec0-png.jpg

Mate i literally remember u as a 2v2 player, Ig you lose intenionally everytime you see me. Its ok
      Hello u little shit who u won? U fucking retard, stop talking about it. U fucking shit and moron, shit u so dumb 300m fame dogshit and eat your shit your fucking low skill tank, stop TALK u so STUPID retard. Check ur playa, noob player tank, just learn this game. Just play dungeons and farm mobs, so casual retard player.
    • Crimsic wrote:

AistisSlayer wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

You mean yuno? The sweaty big ego dude? Complaining about ava robes and healer comps? What do you expect me to do LOL, not fucking heal, not use my robe, or dc so yuno does not struggle so hard? I will assume its a joke, there is no way that he is that big of a retard and/or fully functional human.P.S. Pls devs nerf hunter hood, mercenary hood, resist pots, ava robes, cleric cowl, guardian boots because yuno does not use them they literally break the game, its not even fun playing against it. Definitely not because I have the IQ of a table and cannot run into them pressing random shit and 1 shot them. 1 sHoT cOmPs sHoUlD oNe sHoT

why you talking about 2x2.You 0 in CGVG.0%winrate vs strong teams trash.WRONG FUCKING TENT BRO.
    • @SkuzKabel hahahhahaha lol :thumbsup:
      we have 100% wintrate vs crimsic
      vs Suriyel we have only 1 loose
      you write that they are better than us)
      why are you even shitting it?
      you are just mediocrity that is being pulled from the bottom
      I only recognize three teams : Theurs ,Jemenex and Goof
      let's get 100 million and we are ready :) I'm just not as rich as you
    • I'm getting out of this topic, tbh I don't know why I even posted here, like we're just making famous one guys who I don't even know who they're and one guys who didn't get in tournament, so is pointless.

My offer is there, my team won't move for less than 500M , but you know, If you're convince you can win us, just bet 500M, should be easy for you win ;) If any day you're interested hit me up in PM.

GL to everybody who actually got inside of the tournament.
    • Lmao I never once said Kraken's team was bad. Literally the only person im flaming is wolfo and i guess his fanboys are sucking his cock

AistisSlayer wrote:

Imagine pulling screenshots from 5 months ago..... Also, should I mention that you were the one that hit me up?

ShutUp wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

AistisSlayer wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/MushyFancySageKlappatwitch.tv/videos/686605680?t=00h32m22sYep COCKIm rooting for them because tpect is in the team.

Hello u little shit who u won? U fucking retard, stop talking about it. U fucking shit and moron, black shit u so dumb 300m fame dogshit and eat your shit your fucking low skill tank, stop TALK u so STUPID retard. Check ur playa, noob player tank, just learn this game. Just play dungeons and farm mobs, so casual retard player.

Deghf wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

AistisSlayer wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/MushyFancySageKlappatwitch.tv/videos/686605680?t=00h32m22sYep COCKIm rooting for them because tpect is in the team.

why you talking about 2x2.You 0 in CGVG.0%winrate vs strong teams trash.WRONG FUCKING TENT BRO.
      Dunno who u are.
    • Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/MushyFancySageKlappatwitch.tv/videos/686605680?t=00h32m22s
      Yep COCK

mad cause bad
    • Crimsic wrote:

Lmao I never once said Kraken's team was bad. Literally the only person im flaming is wolfo and i guess his fanboys are sucking his cock

AistisSlayer wrote:

Imagine pulling screenshots from 5 months ago..... Also, should I mention that you were the one that hit me up?

ShutUp wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

AistisSlayer wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

You mean yuno? The sweaty big ego dude? Complaining about ava robes and healer comps? What do you expect me to do LOL, not fucking heal, not use my robe, or dc so yuno does not struggle so hard? I will assume its a joke, there is no way that he is that big of a retard and/or fully functional human.P.S. Pls devs nerf hunter hood, mercenary hood, resist pots, ava robes, cleric cowl, guardian boots because yuno does not use them they literally break the game, its not even fun playing against it. Definitely not because I have the IQ of a table and cannot run into them pressing random shit and 1 shot them. 1 sHoT cOmPs sHoUlD oNe sHoTEdit: If I lose then its because we did it intentionally, clearly not because you're washed up or just overall a dickhead - crimsic 2k20 season 9 - 2k20 season 9 retired cgvg'er
      Hello u little shit who u won? U fucking retard, stop talking about it. U fucking shit and moron, black shit u so dumb 300m fame dogshit and eat your shit your fucking low skill tank, stop TALK u so STUPID retard. Check ur playa, noob player tank, just learn this game. Just play dungeons and farm mobs, so casual retard player.

Deghf wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

AistisSlayer wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

You mean yuno? The sweaty big ego dude? Complaining about ava robes and healer comps? What do you expect me to do LOL, not fucking heal, not use my robe, or dc so yuno does not struggle so hard? I will assume its a joke, there is no way that he is that big of a retard and/or fully functional human.P.S. Pls devs nerf hunter hood, mercenary hood, resist pots, ava robes, cleric cowl, guardian boots because yuno does not use them they literally break the game, its not even fun playing against it. Definitely not because I have the IQ of a table and cannot run into them pressing random shit and 1 shot them. 1 sHoT cOmPs sHoUlD oNe sHoTEdit: If I lose then its because we did it intentionally, clearly not because you're washed up or just overall a dickhead - crimsic 2k20 season 9 - 2k20 season 9 retired cgvg'er
      Dunno who u are.
      Hes a rdps who fucked you in ur lvl 8.