Re: The Off-Season Crystal Tournament is Coming!

• Re: The Off-Season Crystal Tournament is Coming!

wolfo70 wrote:

Lisanaaa wrote:

wanna to play tournament...
      its my tiger...
      Feel so bad for you boys. @Mytherceria Exactly as i mentioned before. Goof #1 team vs KrakenE #2 team fought in lvl 9. now krakens team is disqualified for the tournament. Very sad...
      Edit : KrakenE's team literally play perfect scores against some of the teams who placed for the tournament (1ogics team, derricks teams and unusal's team to name a few)

Edit 2 : Goof's team will win tourney, everyone already knows this. KrakenE's team were the only ones who stand a chance against them.
      LMFAO, OKEY BUD. You must be kidding me right? I saw that GvG and I saw the xbow players playing and I was wondering HOW THE FUCK, did they arrived into Lvl 9.

They fucking sucks, they just play super retarded comp with double xbow with 12831283283 deffensives, you can lose 1 time becouse you don't expect that, but once you have faced them is not difficult.

Goof's team didn't play their best match but they're better players overrall, so they deserve be in Tournament.
    • SkuzKabel wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Lisanaaa wrote:

its my tiger...
      Feel so bad for you boys. @Mytherceria Exactly as i mentioned before. Goof #1 team vs KrakenE #2 team fought in lvl 9. now krakens team is disqualified for the tournament. Very sad...Edit : KrakenE's team literally play perfect scores against some of the teams who placed for the tournament (1ogics team, derricks teams and unusal's team to name a few)

Edit 2 : Goof's team will win tourney, everyone already knows this. KrakenE's team were the only ones who stand a chance against them.
      LMFAO, OKEY BUD. You must be kidding me right? I saw that GvG and I saw the xbow players playing and I was wondering HOW THE FUCK, did they arrived into Lvl 9.
      They fucking sucks, they just play super retarded comp with double xbow with 12831283283 deffensives, you can lose 1 time becouse you don't expect that, but once you have faced them is not difficult.

Goof's team didn't play their best match but they're better players overrall, so they deserve be in Tournament.
      they literally 4 : 1 against your team btw.

Edit : imgur.com/a/k9sqAWT , imgur.com/a/YS3tnWa Stop lying to boost your ego its sad. Couldnt find more because derrick keeps deleting his vods everytime he loses

The post was edited 3 times, last by wolfo70 ().

• allivs wrote:

@wolfo70 i agree a little but not fully, goof team prob #1 but krakenE was for sure not number 2
      well we wouldve known if they #2 if they got into tourney eyy :D :D. obviously i cant know for sure, all i know is they beat unsual's and derrick's team on the regular and they did get in the tourney. Honestly they should just get everyone who made it to lvl 9 place in the tournament. Its only like 11 teams anyways.....
    • SkuzKabel wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Lisanaaa wrote:

its my tiger...
      Feel so bad for you boys. @Mytherceria Exactly as i mentioned before. Goof #1 team vs KrakenE #2 team fought in lvl 9. now krakens team is disqualified for the tournament. Very sad...Edit : KrakenE's team literally play perfect scores against some of the teams who placed for the tournament (1ogics team, derricks teams and unusal's team to name a few)

The post was edited 1 time, last by wolfo70 ().

• SkuzKabel wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

apollonator wrote:

I think the gap is way too big. The gamestyle is totally different when u play in low ip and high ip. Even the teams work different in high ip.

Al-Capone wrote:

Omg why is the IP set down to 1200 IP and only set to 1700 IP from the semi-finals. To take part in the tournament you have to win a Kristel T9 game with 1700 IP. I think everyone wants to see the tournament on Twitch that is played on 1700 IP and not on 1200 IP that is completely wrong. The qualification fell in Season 9. So you don't have to start with 1200 IP. Then you could have made a tournament with every team that registered. And not only a qualification should start with Season 9.
      Hi, I've feedback this to the devs and will update you if anything changes.
      I agree with that tbh, putting a Lvl 4 CGvG, doesn't make sense at all, after you're clasifing into a Tournament once you won Lvl 8 and Lvl 9. All the matches should be with Lvl9 cap or even uncapped.
      This is a tournament and a big reward is coming in, so If you want get that reward, you will must take some risks and expend silver in gear.
      I check crystal matches from last month and foud only 2 CGVG with you.
      albiononline.com/ru/killboard/…ue/ywyqRYIUTj2eX0Om7aF-OQ - lvl 5 that was played 01.08.2020
      albiononline.com/ru/killboard/…ue/8dupt1O7RaOMfEzyxnWk7A - lvl 3 that was played 11.07.2020
      They fucking sucks, they just play super retarded comp with double xbow with 12831283283 deffensives, you can lose 1 time becouse you don't expect that, but once you have faced them is not difficult.(c) why you lose last CGVG vs us?I know.You fucking sucks.Your team need play with Grafiese,not with trash player SkuzKabel(naked dad)
    • wolfo70 wrote:

SkuzKabel wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Lisanaaa wrote:

its my tiger...
      LMFAO, OKEY BUD. You must be kidding me right? I saw that GvG and I saw the xbow players playing and I was wondering HOW THE FUCK, did they arrived into Lvl 9.They fucking sucks, they just play super retarded comp with double xbow with 12831283283 deffensives, you can lose 1 time becouse you don't expect that, but once you have faced them is not difficult.

they literally 4 : 1 against your team btw.
      Edit : imgur.com/a/k9sqAWT , imgur.com/a/YS3tnWa Stop lying to boost your ego its sad. Couldnt find more because derrick keeps deleting his vods everytime he loses
      Imagine dude... you are linking 2 Killboards where is not even the full team. Grafiese is a sub either when Derrick or me we can't play and I need to remember you one thing, since we swapped to Iron Clad like 3 weeks ago I guess we only lost 1 CGvG? Something like that. If you check my YouTube Channel I have uploaded vods vs all decents team's and obviously I don't have one vs Krakene team , just becouse I don't consider them good enough and obviously they shouldn't be on tournament, there are like 5 teams at least better than them. If you see how both xbow's players have been played vs Goof's team you will cry LMAO.

Look at this, we even shit on you with one sub LMFAO.

gyazo.com/c0e3a5d8e9204919796a46b7dccb3c4c

See you bud on tournament, ah no, actually you didn't clasify.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SkuzKabel ().

• wolfo70 wrote:

allivs wrote:

@wolfo70 i agree a little but not fully, goof team prob #1 but krakenE was for sure not number 2
      well we wouldve known if they #2 if they got into tourney eyy :D :D. obviously i cant know for sure, all i know is they beat unsual's and derrick's team on the regular and they did get in the tourney. Honestly they should just get everyone who made it to lvl 9 place in the tournament. Its only like 11 teams anyways.....
      LMAO, for the entire season, they won our main pack (20:00 UTC) 1 time. What regular basis do you write about?
    • SkuzKabel wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

SkuzKabel wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Lisanaaa wrote:

its my tiger...
      Feel so bad for you boys. @Mytherceria Exactly as i mentioned before. Goof #1 team vs KrakenE #2 team fought in lvl 9. now krakens team is disqualified for the tournament. Very sad...Edit : KrakenE's team literally play perfect scores against some of the teams who placed for the tournament (1ogics team, derricks teams and unusal's team to name a few)Edit 2 : Goof's team will win tourney, everyone already knows this. KrakenE's team were the only ones who stand a chance against them.
      LMFAO, OKEY BUD. You must be kidding me right? I saw that GvG and I saw the xbow players playing and I was wondering HOW THE FUCK, did they arrived into Lvl 9.They fucking sucks, they just play super retarded comp with double xbow with 12831283283 deffensives, you can lose 1 time becouse you don't expect that, but once you have faced them is not difficult.
      they literally 4 : 1 against your team btw.Edit : imgur.com/a/k9sqAWT , imgur.com/a/YS3tnWa Stop lying to boost your ego its sad. Couldnt find more because derrick keeps deleting his vods everytime he loses
      Imagine dude... you are linking 2 Killboards where is not even the full team. Grafiese is a sub either when Derrick or me we can't play and I need to remember you one thing, since we swapped to Iron Clad like 3 weeks ago I guess we only lost 1 CGvG? Something like that. If you check my YouTube Channel I have uploaded vods vs all decents team's and obviously I don't have one vs Krakene team , just becouse I don't consider them good enough and obviously they shouldn't be on tournament, there are like 5 teams at least better than them. If you see how both xbow's players have been played vs Goof's team you will cry LMAO.
      Look at this, we even shit on you with one sub LMFAO.

gyazo.com/c0e3a5d8e9204919796a46b7dccb3c4c

See you bud on tournament, ah no, actually you didn't clasify.
      Hello bud, check date, AND Grafiese is a thousand times better than you LMAO. Shut Up and eat shit low skill retard, just learn play bow 0IQ retard. imgur.com/a/k9sqAWT Not full team on screen??? U so stupid bitch,

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out for too much insults. ().

• @SkuzKabel Hello bro
      albiononline.com/ru/killboard/…ue/ywyqRYIUTj2eX0Om7aF-OQ - lvl 5 that was played 01.08.2020
      albiononline.com/ru/killboard/…ue/8dupt1O7RaOMfEzyxnWk7A - lvl 3 that was played 11.07.2020
      two times we play vs your full team ,last time we won
      apparently we understood how to play against you and not you, according to you, against
      why you writing this nonsense???
      this season we have a 3: 1 score against the team(2wins when Grafiese play instead Skuz)
      your full team against our full team 1:0 In our favor, defeat on 3rd I will not count, just because you were without Derrick
      your words are unfounded, it may sound self-confident, but we considered only stronger than us Goof and Theurs
      we sometimes lost to other teams, but just because we were against them for the first time, now I say about Jemenex and Appolonator
      sometimes someone else, like Mamono ,because their style of play broke our
      but we knew how to play against them at high levels and we were sure that we would win everyone at the 9th
      we even knew that we had chances against Goof and as for me we didn’t fly 150: 0 under the tent
      you won it only once due to the fact that their healing is dc
      And so, if you want to prove something, turn on the stream, send a scrim and this time do not delete the entries from the twitch, as it always does
      It's just that you are not the player who can write to us, there are certainly many good players in your team, but you are not one of them.
      we lost, and this is not a mistake, this is only our problem, and I do not regret that we got exactly Goof, because we wanted to defeat the strongest at the 9th level, I just decided to ask the admin if it is possible for more teams to play in the tournament, as for me it would be much more interesting, so if you beat the ninth, do not think that you are the strongest, you are stronger than many, but not all
      The bottom line is retard on the Skuz does not have the right to write anything at all into this form
      thank you kittens for your attention <3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lisanaaa ().

• Lisanaaa wrote:

@SkuzKabel Hello bro
      two times we play vs your full team ,last time we won
      apparently we understood how to play against you and not you, according to you, against
      why you writing this nonsense???
      this season we have a 3: 1 score against the team(2wins when Grafiese play instead Skuz)
      your full team against our full team 1:0 In our favor, defeat on 3rd I will not count, just because you were without Derrick
      your words are unfounded, it may sound self-confident, but we considered only stronger than us Goof and Theurs
      we sometimes lost to other teams, but just because we were against them for the first time, now I say about Jemenex and Appolonator
      sometimes someone else, like Mamono ,because their style of play broke our
      but we knew how to play against them at high levels and we were sure that we would win everyone at the 9th
      we even knew that we had chances against Goof and as for me we didn’t fly 150: 0 under the tent
      you won it only once due to the fact that their healing is dc
      And so, if you want to prove something, turn on the stream, send a scrim and this time do not delete the entries from the twitch, as it always does
      It's just that you are not the player who can write to us, there are certainly many good players in your team, but you are not one of them.
      we lost, and this is not a mistake, this is only our problem, and I do not regret that we got exactly Goof, because we wanted to defeat the strongest at the 9th level, I just decided to ask the admin if it is possible for more teams to play in the tournament, as for me it would be much more interesting, so if you beat the ninth, do not think that you are the strongest, you are stronger than many, but not all
      The bottom line is retard on the Skuz does not have the right to write anything at all into this form
      thank you kittens for your attention <3
      Just look at the difference between lvl 3 which we don't give a fuck and high lvls. Dude in the lvl 3 vs ur team, we were laughting LMFAO, we don't take serious Lvl's 3, each one do w.e he wants.

Anyways imo and for more players aswell cuz I recieved some Pm's you're into Top 10 teams but in position like 7 or 8, there are way more better teams than you, as for example.

Crimsic, Suriyel, Theus...

So stop crying and start practicing for next season. ;)

Is more... let's be serious when we talk. I bet you 500M silver to one match in 1700 IP same than Lvl 9 Cristal. So let's see how is better, do you accept? ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by SkuzKabel ().

• Crimsic wrote:

Lmao shut your shitty 2v2 streamer ass up. You literally get beat the fuck up by beast and jake in 2's and you get beat the fuck up by me in 5's. Huge ego for someone who didn't even compete. You're only rooting for kraken cause ur sucking his cock in 2's.
      twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/MushyFancySageKlappa
      twitch.tv/videos/686605680?t=00h32m22s

Yep COCK

Im rooting for them because tpect is in the team.

Edit : i havent done cgvg for a while now, i dont care about 5v5ing anymore.

The post was edited 4 times, last by wolfo70 ().

• wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

Lmao shut your shitty 2v2 streamer ass up. You literally get beat the fuck up by beast and jake in 2's and you get beat the fuck up by me in 5's. Huge ego for someone who didn't even compete. You're only rooting for kraken cause ur sucking his cock in 2's.
      twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/MushyFancySageKlappatwitch.tv/videos/686605680?t=00h32m22s

Yep COCK

Lmao first clip, beast is literally half hp NICE WPWP . Second clip. It literally favored on ur side. We had logic on healer. and luke literally was half asleep, mobs werent cleared behind. I mean shit its one clip. You've lost to me over 5 times in gates. The only reason u stopped doing 5's is cause you couldnt get anywhere with them. Just stick to 2's bud
    • Crimsic wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Crimsic wrote:

twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/MushyFancySageKlappatwitch.tv/videos/686605680?t=00h32m22s
      Yep COCK

Lmao first clip, beast is literally half hp NICE WPWP . Second clip. It literally favored on ur side. We had logic on healer. and luke literally was half asleep, mobs werent cleared behind. I mean shit its one clip. You've lost to me over 5 times in gates. The only reason u stopped doing 5's is cause you couldnt get anywhere with them. Just stick to 2's bud
      You mean yuno? The sweaty big ego dude? Complaining about ava robes and healer comps? What do you expect me to do LOL, not fucking heal, not use my robe, or dc so yuno does not struggle so hard? I will assume its a joke, there is no way that he is that big of a retard and/or fully functional human.

P.S. Pls devs nerf hunter hood, mercenary hood, resist pots, ava robes, cleric cowl, guardian boots because yuno does not use them they literally break the game, its not even fun playing against it. Definitely not because I have the IQ of a table and cannot run into them pressing random shit and 1 shot them. 1 sHoT cOmPs sHoUlD oNe sHoT

Edit: If I lose then its because we did it intentionally, clearly not because you're washed up or just overall a dickhead - crimsic 2k20 season 9 - 2k20 season 9 retired cgvg'er
      Corrupted dungeon addict.

The post was edited 2 times, last by AistisSlayer ().