[12. August 2020] Rise of Avalon Update

• After the release of each major update, problems with updating the game begin. Honestly, it pisses me off!
      Why not make a normal launcher that will not constantly get hung up on when downloading?
      Каждый раз после крупных обновлений я ожидаю успешной загрузки в ожидании изменений, но, как всегда, ожидания разбиваются о ваш глупый лаунчер.
      Спасибо, что прочитали это сообщение. Я надеюсь, что кто-то наконец напишет вам нормальный лаунчер.

Гениальное решение для отображения белого текста на светлом фоне...
      Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nemler ().

• WetWilly wrote:

Emn wrote:

"Solo Randomized Dungeons in red and black zones now behave like those in blue and yellow zones, and will close a set amount of time after the last person enters."

End of the dive... Bye bye Albion, bye bye PVE game
      I dunno...how many times have you dove only to get to the end of the dungeon and it was empty? In a way this benefits both the PVEer and the PVPer, because well, at least you know the dungeon either hasn't been started or if it has, they haven't finished it by the time you get to the end.
      You just have to wait at the entrence 90 sec now, if someone come you leave, if there is nobody after 90 sec you are safe to do your dongeon =). End of dive solo :/

Anyway all the update is crap: roads of avalon, corrupted dongeons (more solo dongeon, more useless areas, most of the BZ maps are empty so why others places???) ... Few good little things but all this energy to do this? ^^' Many people will leave the game, me first. I see everybody crying in game, its an epic fail haha!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emn ().

• Emn wrote:

WetWilly wrote:

Emn wrote:

"Solo Randomized Dungeons in red and black zones now behave like those in blue and yellow zones, and will close a set amount of time after the last person enters."

I dunno...how many times have you dove only to get to the end of the dungeon and it was empty? In a way this benefits both the PVEer and the PVPer, because well, at least you know the dungeon either hasn't been started or if it has, they haven't finished it by the time you get to the end.
      You just have to wait at the entrence 90 sec now, if someone come you leave, if there is nobody after 90 sec you are safe to do your dongeon =). End of dive solo :/
      Anyway all the update is crap: roads of avalon, corrupted dongeons (more solo dongeon, more useless areas, most of the BZ maps are empty so why others places???) ... Few good little things but all this energy to do this? ^^' Many people will leave the game, me first. I see everybody crying in game, its an epic fail haha!
      sorry to see you go....don't let the door hit you in the ass
    • Emn wrote:

Diving solo dungeons are for fkin retards, there’s no fun being dived by a group of players while using PVE equips soloing a DUNGEON who mean to be solo. If u are a diver, u are just a shit player. Stop complaining and go to corrupted dungeon wich works way better.
    • ZeriusBW wrote:

Emn wrote:

Diving solo dungeons are for fkin retards, there’s no fun being dived by a group of players while using PVE equips soloing a DUNGEON who mean to be solo. If u are a diver, u are just a shit player. Stop complaining and go to corrupted dungeon wich works way better.
      Ho, we have a victim =)

So Ganking 15V1 on open world people with pve gears or farmer is for retard too. If you remove the dongeon dive albion have to remove all the unfair fights? For you pvp should be only hellgates and corrupted dongeon? :rolleyes:
    • The roads are pretty cool, it'll be interesting to see how they develop as people move into them.

I don't like the changes to dungeons being un-dive-able entirely after a minute wait. I think if anything - make it more appealing to do static dungeons which gives you a reason to want a fame farm location. Make them super rewarding so that people go in with multiple groups and claim floors, this leads to other players wanting to come in and farm it but they have to clear the group in it first.

Corrupted dungeons are very fun, needs a few tweaks and some balance changes but it's a huge success.
    • I am really pleased with the update. This is much closer to what I had envisioned when solo dungeons were first announced. I have tested 1.5h or so each corrupted and normal solos this evening, and my first impressions are the game flow is vastly improved. We have more tools at our disposal now to both seek pvp and focus on pve, which radically reduces down time for either activity.
      https://steamcommunity.com/id/asgaeroth/
    • Asgaeroth wrote:

I am really pleased with the update. This is much closer to what I had envisioned when solo dungeons were first announced. I have tested 1.5h or so each corrupted and normal solos this evening, and my first impressions are the game flow is vastly improved. We have more tools at our disposal now to both seek pvp and focus on pve, which radically reduces down time for either activity.
      Exactly, i can't stop thinking these ppl complaining has some malicius intent.
      The game is much better now.

Wanna fame? solo dungeon. Wanna pvp? corrupted dungeons.

Click in that object in the entrance and you have almost instantly pvp.
      for me, it never took more than 10 seconds to find a dungeon to dive.

But they prefer run 3 rooms in a dungeon to find nothing in the end?
      Very odd i would say.

The truth is, they wanna dive low spec newbies, and now they can't lol
    • Emn wrote:

ZeriusBW wrote:

Emn wrote:

Ho, we have a victim =)
      So Ganking 15V1 on open world people with pve gears or farmer is for retard too. If you remove the dongeon dive albion have to remove all the unfair fights? For you pvp should be only hellgates and corrupted dongeon? :rolleyes:
      I thought you were leaving...the first to go I think you said specifically. If you are leaving, then leave. Otherwise quite trolling.

It YOUR choice to equip for PvP or PvE when diving dungeons in Red and Black zones. No one else's choice except yours. One is more efficient, the other is safer.

It's a full loot PVP game, and you are talking about getting dungeon dove in a full death PvP zone, get over it!!!!

YOUR CHOICE
    • hello ive been wondering did you secretly nerf solo randomized dungeon loot? or did u put some kind of anti abuse system for people who farm solo dungeons for long time in a row? because since patch launched i only did solo dungeon but it came to a point that i did 15 tier8 solo dungeon in a row and i only got 1 item from 15 dungeons and my t7.1 bag got to 87% capacity please clear this its not just me there are so many people telling the same thing as i do
    • Asgaeroth wrote:

I am really pleased with the update. This is much closer to what I had envisioned when solo dungeons were first announced. I have tested 1.5h or so each corrupted and normal solos this evening, and my first impressions are the game flow is vastly improved. We have more tools at our disposal now to both seek pvp and focus on pve, which radically reduces down time for either activity.
      I agree.

Also FlaccidBaron made a good Avalonian Weapons showcase video

» ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «
    • Tabor wrote:

@Mytherceria the patch notes mentions made some adjustments to fix the 2s HG syncing. I am glad to hear this but can we get some more detail? I am just hoping their fix did not include going back to having skipped HG spawns.

Hi, we received player reports about skipped HGs. Devs have looked into this issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Mytherceria#3744
    • You guys complain too much, all games in this genre are balanced on and then due to op builds, mobas, mmorpgs, etc... just change your set, try some new Avalonian weapons and start a new build. I'm sticking with my Clarent Blade + Facebreaker and the Avalonian Armor is being really awesome for PvE (will need some adjusts for PvP). I can do the corrupted dungeons easily with this set. :)
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Tabor wrote:

@Mytherceria the patch notes mentions made some adjustments to fix the 2s HG syncing. I am glad to hear this but can we get some more detail? I am just hoping their fix did not include going back to having skipped HG spawns.
      Hi, we received player reports about skipped HGs. Devs have looked into this issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
      @Mytherceria

Additionally, there has been a 20% nerf to Hellgate fame and loot drops.
      It is not noted in the patch notes, and I've scoured the forums looking for a developer statement as to whether this was intentional or unintentional. I have not found any.

Would you be willing to ask the Devs whether this was intentional, and merely not in the patch notes on accident, or if it was unintentional, and therefore a bug or oversight?