Make it possible to dive crystal fights

• Make it possible to dive crystal fights

Crystal players are quick to make comments that solo dungeons should be open and allowed to be dove by multiple players. I suggest we make it so hellgates and crystals can be dove as well. This would create a very chaotic experience for those players who want a balanced 5v5. A team of divers come in and now it's 5v5v5 or 20 vs. 5v5v5 like in solos it's 8v1.
      Youtube Tametheark
    • I see some of you are new. Before in Albion you couldn't GvG from town. You had to run your sets out with a zerg or risk being ganked by enemy zerg. You used to have to deposit your GvG sets into a warcamp. This game is pvp right? Why is this a stupid idea? How can you support 20v1 diving solos, but not support teams diving crystals where there are teams of 5. If ARCH can dive group dungeons with 20 people, and then block the zone off with another 60 on each gate, then why is it such a bad idea to allow another team of 5 to dive GvG?
      Youtube Tametheark
    • yiconomics wrote:

I see some of you are new. Before in Albion you couldn't GvG from town. You had to run your sets out with a zerg or risk being ganked by enemy zerg. You used to have to deposit your GvG sets into a warcamp. This game is pvp right? Why is this a stupid idea? How can you support 20v1 diving solos, but not support teams diving crystals where there are teams of 5. If ARCH can dive group dungeons with 20 people, and then block the zone off with another 60 on each gate, then why is it such a bad idea to allow another team of 5 to dive GvG?
      I remember this old days :)
      And when we were lucky and catch Lewpac's GvG team when they was transporting they sets for next fight ^^ We don't catch all of them but still... ahhh thise juicy loot ^^
    • NdwZ wrote:

yiconomics wrote:

I see some of you are new. Before in Albion you couldn't GvG from town. You had to run your sets out with a zerg or risk being ganked by enemy zerg. You used to have to deposit your GvG sets into a warcamp. This game is pvp right? Why is this a stupid idea? How can you support 20v1 diving solos, but not support teams diving crystals where there are teams of 5. If ARCH can dive group dungeons with 20 people, and then block the zone off with another 60 on each gate, then why is it such a bad idea to allow another team of 5 to dive GvG?
      I remember this old days :) And when we were lucky and catch Lewpac's GvG team when they was transporting they sets for next fight ^^ We don't catch all of them but still... ahhh thise juicy loot ^^
      You still weren’t diving the fight itself, you were diving either AFTER the fight or gank them on the way there ;) I actually have a video somewhere of us getting dove after a fight :P . This chill, the idea isn’t.
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

NdwZ wrote:

yiconomics wrote:

I remember this old days :) And when we were lucky and catch Lewpac's GvG team when they was transporting they sets for next fight ^^ We don't catch all of them but still... ahhh thise juicy loot ^^
      You still weren’t diving the fight itself, you were diving either AFTER the fight or gank them on the way there ;) I actually have a video somewhere of us getting dove after a fight :P . This chill, the idea isn’t.
      You are almost right... we catch them BEFORE fight not AFTER ;)
      Don't get me wrong, I'm against idea of "diving instanced battle" just beacouse cGvG is lika a knight's tournament, it's more a sport that a regural war or battle. And tournaments has diffrent rulez that battle/war.
      But when a knight is going to place where a tournament will be he can be robed by bandits ;) I'm just a little sentimental about old days in this topic ;)
    • NdwZ wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

NdwZ wrote:

yiconomics wrote:

You are almost right... we catch them BEFORE fight not AFTER ;) Don't get me wrong, I'm against idea of "diving instanced battle" just beacouse cGvG is lika a knight's tournament, it's more a sport that a regural war or battle. And tournaments has diffrent rulez that battle/war.
      But when a knight is going to place where a tournament will be he can be robed by bandits ;) I'm just a little sentimental about old days in this topic ;)
      You could catch them after the fight too, while still on the points just after the fight, happened to me :P
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

NdwZ wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

NdwZ wrote:

yiconomics wrote:

You are almost right... we catch them BEFORE fight not AFTER ;) Don't get me wrong, I'm against idea of "diving instanced battle" just beacouse cGvG is lika a knight's tournament, it's more a sport that a regural war or battle. And tournaments has diffrent rulez that battle/war.But when a knight is going to place where a tournament will be he can be robed by bandits ;) I'm just a little sentimental about old days in this topic ;)
      You could catch them after the fight too, while still on the points just after the fight, happened to me :P
      Yep ofc. But we don't plan thise, just get lucky that time :) And catching before fight is imho better becouse this have seriuos impact on GvG fight...
    • Actually this idea is pretty same as all other content in albion. Why CGVG cant be dived by 20 players, but any other content can.

Why it is so carebear for CGvG? TS is right, if any other content can be 20 v 1, why CGvG is so safe?

There is just 2 options, all other content in albion is wrong with 20 v 1, or CGvG is wrong.

And you can't say all other content in albion is broken. So...
    • iRawr wrote:

I am ok with diving. Here we talk about, if any other double numbers PvP is good for albion, why CGVG is carebear for "true PvPers"?
      When 10+ vs 4-5 PvErs is good.

Btw: TS is Topic Starter
      Because Cgvg is the supposedly competitive 5v5 side of the game that has been removed because you now conquer terris with ZvZs. There is already the risk vs reward that goes up with higher the tiers, there is no reason to add another external factor and hell gates same thing, unless its empty, it has the risk vs reward factor, unless your one of those shitters doing the synced 2v2 gates.

Anyway, the solos close super fast now, Id say its pretty safe rn :)
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

iRawr wrote:

I am ok with diving. Here we talk about, if any other double numbers PvP is good for albion, why CGVG is carebear for "true PvPers"?
      When 10+ vs 4-5 PvErs is good.

Btw: TS is Topic Starter
      Because Cgvg is the supposedly competitive 5v5 side of the game that has been removed because you now conquer terris with ZvZs. There is already the risk vs reward that goes up with higher the tiers, there is no reason to add another external factor and hell gates same thing, unless its empty, it has the risk vs reward factor, unless your one of those shitters doing the synced 2v2 gates.
      Anyway, the solos close super fast now, Id say its pretty safe rn :)
      I think you missed the main thing of post. You need to ride few zones to enter HG, and back.
      Same as old terry ZvZ, players need to ride they gear to the terry. And this is risk.
      Now CGvG is just playable from town, so your gear is alvays with you and safe, and only risk is 5 v 5 fight.

That why i support the TS opinion. CGvG is only activity with no risk of been ganked by 20 players.