End of ghost pulling.

• End of ghost pulling.

Hey ok finnally you managed to remove ghost puling from the game.

But did you ever consider why people where ghost pulling in the first place ? Answer is prety easy, cause your balance PVE in same cases is horribly wonrg. Might be a good idea to consider removing impossible packs of mobs or at least so fucking threatening you won't pass them with multiple attempt due to ... Albion RNG (consider lag, desyncronisation, retarded latency, bugged mobs, interruptable attacks even after death and so on ... )

It's been 3 years ... 3 FUCKING years and some of the major PVE bugs are still up to date. You put so much effort in removing mechanicsm that gave players and advantage and that's fair, but don't give a shit about all other buggs fucking players up tiem and time again.
      It's just the same as punishing people of using mechanism you didn't intent, like punishing for hidding your own failures.

PS : see you in 1 week for a new way to ghost pull mobs, cause the game being unfair, there is no reason people will recognaze such work and won't try to break the game again.
      Melaween
    • PenguinSniper wrote:

what's ghost pulling?
      It's a pulling one mob from whoe group. Normaly when You atack a mob who has some companions then all the mobs get agro and start fighting.
      Just before patch You was able to use couple of "projectal" skill on one mob and after that use inisibility boots and instantly break invis, when You do it right only one mob will agro so You are able to do whole dungeon fighting only one mob at a time. It was used in avalonian dungeon (especialy hight tier one who is designed to do with 10 to 20 ppl) to clear a dungeon with 4 or 5 ppl making a really good fame.
    • NdwZ wrote:

PenguinSniper wrote:

what's ghost pulling?
      It's a pulling one mob from whoe group. Normaly when You atack a mob who has some companions then all the mobs get agro and start fighting.Just before patch You was able to use couple of "projectal" skill on one mob and after that use inisibility boots and instantly break invis, when You do it right only one mob will agro so You are able to do whole dungeon fighting only one mob at a time. It was used in avalonian dungeon (especialy hight tier one who is designed to do with 10 to 20 ppl) to clear a dungeon with 4 or 5 ppl making a really good fame.
      I see, thank you.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020