Corrupted dungeons

• Corrupted dungeons

Well, i have some questions around this new feature.

1- They removed swaps, but swaps between foods and potions should be keepd, no?

2- How do they match ppl inside thoses dungeons? Like, if a person have 1 million infamy, would he be matched with a person with 10k ? Both agressor and defensor should have the same lose penalty, or at least something close.
      If the 1million guy dies, he loses 200k infamity. (Around 266 dungeons)
      if the 10k guy dies, he loses 2k... ( Around to 3 dungeons)

3- If a person don't use the totem, how that changes his chances to dive/get dived ?

Edit:
      Tell me if i have to change this post category.
      Healer por paixão,
      Tank por obrigação.

#UnimedParaModerador

The post was edited 1 time, last by Unimed ().

• 1. I would be ok with allowing food/pots swap but don't feel it is a major issue.

2. I believe the matching is random based on which level of Corrupted you select. In theory high infamy players will be playing the highest level so should not get matched against low infamy players. I do however agree the 20% loss is major punishing as you build up high level infamy. I am concerned that will only encourage running even more.

3. No known exact numbers however the chances are less if not used.
    • Tabor wrote:

1. I would be ok with allowing food/pots swap but don't feel it is a major issue.

2. I believe the matching is random based on which level of Corrupted you select. In theory high infamy players will be playing the highest level so should not get matched against low infamy players. I do however agree the 20% loss is major punishing as you build up high level infamy. I am concerned that will only encourage running even more.

3. No known exact numbers however the chances are less if not used.
      About this number 3, i was hoping to receive an answer from a developer or staff member xD
      Healer por paixão,
      Tank por obrigação.

#UnimedParaModerador