Give us Arena Ranking with season rewards(different from cgvgs)

• Georg51 wrote:

This would make sense is arena was full loot.

Otherwise it's stupid.

Can't offer rewards for no risk.
      If arena becomes full loot i'm not doing arena anymore. No thanks. Try making HCE full loot and see how the players react to that. Same thing.

That isn't even necessary. If arena must be full loot to be ranked, don't change our arena, add a second ranked arena and make THAT one full loot for those players up there that want to lose some sets and replace them every so often when things don't go as planned.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020
    • Here's the issue.

Arena's already cost nothing, and have absolutely no risk at all involved in them, yet they give daily rewards.

It's also not exactly quality content by the game's standards. It's a fun little thing to have, sure, but its not competitive and meant mainly to be for practice and trying out different things.

If you inject meaningful rewards, with no risk involved, in a content area meant more for casual and practice play, you're going to have major problems. Because then people will just sit in down and grind down arenas all day to farm juicy rewards without ever risking a single thing, meanwhile screwing over the casual arena person just trying to practice their new weapon tree in a pvp setting.

So, if you want meaningful rewards and a ranking system - go do Crystal GvG's or 5v5 Hellgates.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Georg51 wrote:

Here's the issue.

Arena's already cost nothing, and have absolutely no risk at all involved in them, yet they give daily rewards.
      Agreed. And you can have alts do arena and share the loot to your main and earn lots of sigils.

But I'm up as well for the ranking. Arena is kind of a good place to pass time if you are overwhelmed with pvp/pve.

If people wants good rewards, then try the cgvg or hg. People are too afraid to lose gears but are willing to get rewards "risk free"?